Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Diamond in her new-ish Pool

Diamondsmum
May 30th, 2009, 05:22 PM
One of the neighbours was getting rid of a sandbox with lid & asked if we wanted it for Diamond WELL Of coarse we said :lightbulb: YES!!

having a lid makes keeeping her dry that much easier.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg109/ATVchicky/th_P5300020.jpg (http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg109/ATVchicky/?action=view&current=P5300020.flv)

Diamondsmum
May 30th, 2009, 05:22 PM
some more...

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg109/ATVchicky/th_P5300021.jpg (http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg109/ATVchicky/?action=view&current=P5300021.flv)

diandpat
May 30th, 2009, 05:35 PM
awwwww:lovestruck: she is so pretty and so blonde :thumbs up

looks like she got herself right and proper muddy :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I am sure it will be put to good use all summer!

rainbow
May 30th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Looks like she really loves it too :cloud9: but I'm glad she isn't any bigger or she wouldn't fit. :D

Diamondsmum
May 30th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Aww tx Di:cloud9:

LOL I know rainbow

We were planning on buying her one for summer but this one should work out for -now & maybe next year get her a NEW Bigger one LOL.

She did sit in it but water was freezing we had just filled it with hose BRRRRRRR

rainbow
May 30th, 2009, 06:37 PM
The big ones are so expensive though ....maybe there will be some used ones for sale at the end of summer that are still in decent shape. :thumbs up

Diamondsmum
May 30th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Definately :thumbs up

easy to to wash her muddy toys too :laughing:

The 2nd Video makes me laugh

Chaser
May 30th, 2009, 07:18 PM
ADORABLE!!! :lovestruck:

aslan
May 30th, 2009, 07:20 PM
:laughing::laughing:Qman is watching the video and trying to figure out how dm got into the laptop...he says wooooooboof

Mat&Murph
May 30th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Awww too cute!!! Diamond will be nice and cool in the summer!!!

hazelrunpack
May 30th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Wow, Diamond is looking so grown up now!! :lovestruck: And she's as amazed as hazel is that Cuzes float! :eek: :laughing:

Diamondsmum
May 30th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Aww Hazel I wish you could see the video:sad: If I uploaded it to Youtube can you see it that way?

Ohh wait you must of seen it :) :o

She sends wet kisses :D thanking Everyone

Her bday is almost here :crazy: Early bday present

pbpatti
May 30th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Looks like she will enjoy her pool a lot this summer, gotta question though????Does Diamond have enough toys?:laughing: Never enough for for a doggie:D

Diamondsmum
May 30th, 2009, 09:51 PM
LOL Patti that is just a few LOL Theres 3 milk crates full of outside toys

Plus a laundry basket full inside LOL

As well she has a sprinkler (Dora the explorer) for summer too :D

hazelrunpack
May 30th, 2009, 09:59 PM
I can't download video no matter where it's posted, DM. So youtube is a mysterious kingdom to hazel etal! :laughing:

But I can see the cuz floating in the still pics! :D

pbpatti
May 30th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Not too bad little diamond, keep the hugs and kisses to your fur mom and dad and they will give you the world:D. I should not talk though Sasha has toys all over the place too, she is the only family member to spoil these days, or only one that I am living with to spoil:laughing:. My Mom would be jealous if I did not try to spoil her occasionally also.:angel: giving..

sorry not trying to threadjack...

Diamondsmum
May 30th, 2009, 10:03 PM
awwe:sad:

I will get lotsa of stills for you then print em & make a flip book LOL

all the pages flipping will be like a video :laughing: & you can see them :D

Diamondsmum
May 30th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Not too bad little diamond, keep the hugs and kisses to your fur mom and dad and they will give you the world:D. I should not talk though Sasha has toys all over the place too, she is the only family member to spoil these days, or only one that I am living with to spoil:laughing:. My Mom would be jealous if I did not try to spoil her occasionally also.:angel: giving..

sorry not trying to threadjack...

LOL no worries patti I think if we didnt spoil the pets they would revolt on us:D

growler~GateKeeper
May 31st, 2009, 01:37 AM
Cute :D Diamond looks like she was wondering where she could sit & not squish any toys :laughing:

TeriM
June 3rd, 2009, 01:49 AM
She looks so cute in her puppy pool :cloud9:. Looks like she just can't decide which toy to play with :laughing:.

Riley loved the pool the first two summers but wasn't interested at all last year :shrug:.

.nanama
June 3rd, 2009, 03:09 AM
what a gorgeous girl :) that looks like so much fun!