Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kind of action-pics from today

chico2
May 30th, 2009, 05:16 PM
First Rocky rolling around in the grass,he loves it,behaves like a kitten:lovestruck:

chico2
May 30th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Then,he sees something,,dad and a string:laughing:
Who needs toys when there is string:laughing:

chico2
May 30th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Vinnie wanting some of the action,looking out from his hiding-spot:cat:

chico2
May 30th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Chico,the Prince,will not lower himself to silly games,watches on in disgust:laughing:

chico2
May 30th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Just adding these ones,think they're cute:laughing:
Beautiful day today,got lots of stuff done!

NoahGrey
May 30th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Cute picture Chico2 The one with Vinnie peeking out is the best. Love his eye colour.

ACO22

rainbow
May 30th, 2009, 08:29 PM
LOL ....Prince Chico is much too dignified to play sill games when the camera is watching him. :D

Awww.....Rocky tummy shots rolling in the grass :cloud9: and I love the pic of him crouching and getting ready to pounce. :lovestruck:

Also love the pic of Vinnie peeking through the shrub. :cloud9:

Mat&Murph
May 30th, 2009, 09:03 PM
LOL I love the pics with Rocky hunting the string!!! Evil string :laughing:

Diamondsmum
May 30th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Awwww Chico!!

Dem be soo cute :cloud9:

I love Vinnie peeking from his hiding spot :lovestruck:

Actually they are ALL adorable

hazelrunpack
May 30th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Vinnie and Rocky, the mighty string hunters!! :cat: :cat:

Chico doesn't think the game is foolish--he just feels has that 'hunt' thing down pat, so he doesn't need the practice. :D

Cute pics of your Boys, chico!! :flirt:

pbpatti
May 30th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Great snaps of your kitties, love Rocky scritching his back in the grass. Prince is waiting for the string to come alive so he can keeeelll it and be the hero:D pbp

chico2
May 31st, 2009, 08:34 AM
Today we are getting a visit from Aslan and her puppers:thumbs upso kitties will be safely inside,Rocky would take on both Bailey and Quincy:laughing:
We are taking Quincy and Bailey(not my Bailey) over for a play-date with Fate,my neighbors Husky,hopefully we can get some good pics:fingerscr

14+kitties
May 31st, 2009, 08:58 AM
I love the second set of pics of Rocky. He looks like a kitten zeroing in on the best prize ever. :cloud9: What a sweetie.
All your pics are great!! Even Chico, who refuses to act like a kitten. He leaves that to his minions; the striped menace and the blob.

aslan
May 31st, 2009, 09:07 AM
Today we are getting a visit from Aslan and her puppers:thumbs upso kitties will be safely inside,Rocky would take on both Bailey and Quincy:laughing:
We are taking Quincy and Bailey(not my Bailey) over for a play-date with Fate,my neighbors Husky,hopefully we can get some good pics:fingerscr

Sadly Rocky could probably beat Qman up. Bay boy would hold his own, but the big guy is ummm a wimp. They've been told they're coming to see auntie Chico and Qman has been told he must be a gentleman with the fair lady Fate.

Klopfer
May 31st, 2009, 09:56 AM
Great shots, i love white cats!!!

rainbow
May 31st, 2009, 01:16 PM

Sadly Rocky could probably beat Qman up. Bay boy would hold his own, but the big guy is ummm a wimp. They've been told they're coming to see auntie Chico and Qman has been told he must be a gentleman with the fair lady Fate.

Have a great time ladies ....looking forward to the pics. :goodvibes:

ancientgirl
May 31st, 2009, 01:26 PM
Great shots. Love the last one of Rocky. The Vinnie shot of him in the leaves is lovely. Chico is telling you to stop taking his picture, give him a treat, and let him back inside LOL.

Chaser
May 31st, 2009, 02:02 PM
Ooooh great pics! I really like the ones of Rocky rolling around in the grass :lovestruck:

Lucky you to be able to take your kitties outside without leashes! Wish I could trust Rupert like that.

mollywog
May 31st, 2009, 02:54 PM
cute pictures Chico! :lovestruck: The boys must have so much fun in their backyard. It looks like you are enjoying some beautiful weather... its dark, cold, and rainy here today :yuck:

chico2
May 31st, 2009, 05:23 PM
Thank's ladies,we had a great time with the dogs,Aslans,Bailey(boy is he cute and funny),beautiful Quincy and of course Fate.
I've got tons of pics,will post some tomorrow,got to resize them all.

aslan
May 31st, 2009, 05:30 PM
Grace and i had a good time Chico2, the boys are berry sleepy. they've had supper and bailey is pretty much out for the count, omg wait til you see the pic of him and your hubby.

onster
May 31st, 2009, 05:31 PM
chico i always love to see pics of your boys. Too cute hunting the string. Vinnie butt shot is funny, lol.

glasslass
May 31st, 2009, 05:32 PM
Rocky's tummy shots really show off his markings! Pretty kitty! Vinnie thinks he's hidden.

chico2
May 31st, 2009, 05:41 PM
They were a little miffed today,with the dogs outside on"their
"deck,but they're fine now..

Aslan mine turned out pretty good too,it was great having you here:thumbs up
I'll start another thread tomorrow for some pics!

chico2
May 31st, 2009, 05:43 PM
Onster,I like Vinnies butt-shot too,but I'm a bit weird:laughing:

heidiho
May 31st, 2009, 10:41 PM
your cats are so beautiful,now i will never understand how people have so many..how the hell do you get them to get along..not a question just a thought.

growler~GateKeeper
June 1st, 2009, 12:02 AM
Love the last shot of the Mighty Hunter Rocky waiting to pounce on the string :D

Love4himies
June 1st, 2009, 08:01 AM
Rocky needs that belly kissed :yell: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:.

I love the pic of Vinne looking down at something. They get almost kitten like expressions when they do that :lovestruck:

Magicwildwolf69
June 2nd, 2009, 12:15 AM
i love the grass shots with the rolling kitty. Serena does that when she's in an extra loving mood or even a playful mood. they are all so beautiful :cloud9: