Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wildlife section

NoahGrey
May 30th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Hi Marko,

I was wondering if you could have a wildlife section on here?

ACO22

rainbow
May 30th, 2009, 08:18 PM
I like that suggestion. :thumbs up

There always seems to be alot of squirrel, birds, raccoons, rabbits that members have rescued and trying to find out information from others experiences here and the threads get posted in various different forums the way it is now.

Mat&Murph
May 30th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Good idea ACO22!!

Bina
June 9th, 2009, 02:56 PM
That's a great idea.
Many of us who have dogs and cats find ourselves naturally drawn to wildlife health and safety issues as well.

BenMax
June 9th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Excellent idea!:thumbs up

marko
June 9th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Hi Everyone,
Sorry I missed this thread - feel free to PM me if I ever linger.

In terms of this request, were you guys thinking of a new forum for wildlife similar to the forum:
Amphibians - rabbits - reptiles - rodents - exotics

If not just please be more specific and it's my pleasure to help
Thx - Marko

NoahGrey
June 9th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Hi Marko,

I was thinking more along the lines of squrriels, raccoons, skunks, oppussom, groundhogs, etc.

I think that alot of times, people assume that a bab(ies) have lost their mothers and think that they can rehab and the baby actually ends of suffering in the long run. When to determine when a baby is orphaned, what do to, How long you should give a mother to relocate here babies safely, etc

Also safe products that can help deter wildlife from destorying gardens, roofs, attics, etc.

And hopefully we can post factual accruate websites and not false one here.

Those are just some of the topics...I am thinking of more *lol*

ACO22

marko
June 10th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Ok then - I'll likely set this up tomorrow, not sure if I'll make it a full on forum though to start (as I'm not sure how much 'action' the section would get), I might make it a sub-forum. Thx - Marko

NoahGrey
June 10th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Sounds great. If you need help with subjects I can help you out and with info and such.

Thanks,

ACO22

marko
June 11th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Ok this forum is now live here http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79 and is located just below the Amphibians - rabbits - reptiles - rodents - exotics forum

Let me know if you think the title and description of the forum is okay.
As with all new forums this one is a test so hopefully we can fill it with good info.

Thx!!
Marko