Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The boy i am TRYING to get... Or, keelys potential future brother ..

babymomma
May 30th, 2009, 08:38 AM
This is the yorkie boy i am trying to get from his terrible owners..They no longer want him but now im trying to find 1000 dollars to get him.. Which MIGHT be near impossible..

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee333/keely_momma/4153_102882402352_550712352_2298702.jpg

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee333/keely_momma/4153_102882417352_550712352_2298705.jpg

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee333/keely_momma/4153_102882392352_550712352_2298700.jpg

You can read a bit about his situation Here (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=62970)

aslan
May 30th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Just curious BM, what does your relative plan on doing with the little guy if you don't pay for her mistake. Is she selling him or is she going to send him to a shelter. If its a shelter point out to her she wont be making her money anyway so she might as well give the poor little guy to a good home(thats a relative). Especially now that you'd have to absorb his vet costs..ie, neuter, shots, you know the drill. Guilt her to death:evil:

babymomma
May 30th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Just curious BM, what does your relative plan on doing with the little guy if you don't pay for her mistake. Is she selling him or is she going to send him to a shelter. If its a shelter point out to her she wont be making her money anyway so she might as well give the poor little guy to a good home(thats a relative). Especially now that you'd have to absorb his vet costs..ie, neuter, shots, you know the drill. Guilt her to death:evil:

If we dont pay, im pretty sure they wont wait to find another sucker to buy him.. I think she will be giving him to us, with the cost of his bed/crate and whatever crap food the has left..

Good idea about the guilt thing Aslan.. Personally, i think the 1000 dollar thing is rediculous, And i feel a little rediculous for accually trying to find the money to pay for him, but just look at him, i cant say no :sad: And including the byb/puppy mill he came from, hes on his 3rd home and hes 14 (i think) weeks old:yell:

And i personally think the price tag will be dropped all together in a few days.

MommaKat
May 30th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Oh he is very handsome . I really hope you can get him without having to pay $1000:frustrated::fingerscr:pray: .

mollywog
May 30th, 2009, 12:18 PM
who in their right mind would ask $1000 for an unwanted BYB puppy? She's dreaming!!
Hopefully she will realize this very quickly. I am out of the loop here- why does she want to get rid of him anyways??

babymomma
May 30th, 2009, 01:11 PM
who in their right mind would ask $1000 for an unwanted BYB puppy? She's dreaming!!
Hopefully she will realize this very quickly. I am out of the loop here- why does she want to get rid of him anyways??

She got him because she seen me with keely this summer and thought she was cute and well behaved..Long story kinda short, She bought him from a byb/puppymill in halifax, got him shipped down, and then realized how much work he was and was going to be.. And she just doesnt like him, she didnt think she ever would like him, so she dropped him off at her Mothers house last night and her mother dont like him either, so we want to take him..

She paid $1000 for him, buut i still dont see why we would have to pay her, for a mistake that she made, she doesnt deserve to get her money back.. Plus we have to pay for his needles, neuter and all that jazz..

OMG, MY MOM JUST CALLED WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS.. shes calling when she gets home asking how much they want forr the puppy and is going to try to talk them down! I have a REALLY good feeling about this now.. I dont know why but i think i have found keelys sibling! :D

Need :goodvibes::goodvibes::fingerscr:fingerscr:pray::p ray:

mollywog
May 30th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Good luck, have you or Keely met him yet???

babymomma
May 30th, 2009, 04:55 PM
I have met him.. keely hasn't.. Hes in good shape.. Im not worried about him and keely getting along.. They are both so much the same.. hes a bigger boy, who's quiet.. Reminds me sooo much of keely! And they both LOVE other dogs!

babymomma
May 30th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Ack.. Im getting so fricken anxious.. mom should be home very very shortly! :goodvibes::goodvibes: