rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Random pics of how much my boy loves "his" couch. :rolleyes:

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 03:54 AM
And, one of Logan on Chase's bed ....

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 03:56 AM
Ziggy loves Chase's bed and toys too :rolleyes: ........

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 03:59 AM
And, one of Ziggy snuggling on Chase's bed with Princess Jasmine .....

growler~GateKeeper
May 29th, 2009, 04:16 AM
:D Love the first shot of Chase :lovestruck: Ah.....now this is the life :dog:

Handsome Logan :lovestruck: knows the dog bed must be occupied at all times :laughing:

:laughing: great 2nd & 3rd pics of Ziggy stretches so cute :lovestruck:

Kitty cuddles :cloud9: Jasmine :lovestruck: & Ziggy snuggle with each other often?

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 04:36 AM
Yeah, the first shot Chase was sound asleep snoring but woke up when he heard the camera click. The second shot was him just starting to fall asleep again. :D

Logan very seldom sleeps on the bed or couch either. :shrug: Once in awhile he will go on the loveseat but only for a few minutes and it's just to get attention. :rolleyes:

And, no, Zig and Jazzie don't cuddle very often. :sad: If they do they usually start grooming each other and a few minutes later the Princess has had enough and gets ticked off at Zig. :rolleyes:

chico2
May 29th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Rainbow,great to see pics of your furries we do not see them enough,they all sure have a miserable life:laughing:
Chase looks about as comfy as a pup possibly can and Logan,what a pretty pup:lovestruck:
Zig and Jazzie look like they love each other,no matter what you say:cat::lovestruck:

Lukka'sma
May 29th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Chase looks so snugly on that couch it makes me want to lay down and have a nap right now.:laughing:
Your kitties are beautiful by the way, I'm not sure if I have seen pics of them before.:lovestruck::o

mollywog
May 29th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Thanks for sharing, Rainbow. Your furkids are beautiful! I do love those pics of Ziggy... does he actually sleep like that, all stretched out!? :laughing:

Sylvie
May 29th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Love your pictures of the furkids. Makes you want to just curl up with them.

I can see how mistreated they are :laughing::laughing:

Diamondsmum
May 29th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Awww rainbow They look sooo comfy all of them:lovestruck:

Jim Hall
May 29th, 2009, 11:44 AM
lol its called chases bed cause everybody but chase uses it right?

Mat&Murph
May 29th, 2009, 11:53 AM
LOL I love the pics!!! The first one os priceless!!!! Must be hard to be a dog!!lol
does chase ever use his bed???

ancientgirl
May 29th, 2009, 12:16 PM
LOL, they all look soooooo comfy.

diandpat
May 29th, 2009, 12:23 PM
GREAT pics Rainbow :cloud9::cloud9: It is true...you don't post enough!!!!

They all certainly look like they lead a difficult life :laughing::laughing:

aslan
May 29th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Of course poor Chase has to sleep on the couch, everyone else is in the poor guys bed. And what is with only 1 picture of handsome logan. I think he should get his own thread just because of the neglect.

Chris21711
May 29th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Hail, Rainbow finally posted some pics.......albeit old ones :D52629

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Zig and Jazzie look like they love each other,no matter what you say:cat::lovestruck:

They actually come from the same gene pool but they really do have a love/hate relationship. :rolleyes:

Chase looks so snugly on that couch it makes me want to lay down and have a nap right now.:laughing:
Your kitties are beautiful by the way, I'm not sure if I have seen pics of them before.:lovestruck::o

Actually, I've posted a few and just starting to sort through pics and make albums. :o

Thanks for sharing, Rainbow. Your furkids are beautiful! I do love those pics of Ziggy... does he actually sleep like that, all stretched out!? :laughing:

Yep .....I think he learned it from Chase. :D

Love your pictures of the furkids. Makes you want to just curl up with them.

I can see how mistreated they are :laughing::laughing:

Yeah, hubby says in my totem pole he is always at the bottom. :rolleyes:

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 01:25 PM
lol its called chases bed cause everybody but chase uses it right?

LOL I love the pics!!! The first one os priceless!!!! Must be hard to be a dog!!lol
does chase ever use his bed???

LOL ...yep, Chase only uses "his" bed when he absolutely has to which would be at night time only and if dh and I are in our bed at the same time. :rolleyes:

Of course poor Chase has to sleep on the couch, everyone else is in the poor guys bed. And what is with only 1 picture of handsome logan. I think he should get his own thread just because of the neglect.

I will try to do better. :o

Hail, Rainbow finally posted some pics.......albeit old ones :D52629

Alright Smarty Pants :p .....WHERE'S yours??? :rolleyes: :frustrated:

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Oh, and I know there old ones but I haven't posted them here before. :p

hazelrunpack
May 29th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Chase certainly does love his couch :cloud9: Nothing says "relaxed" like a dog at rest...unless it's kitties at rest! :D That's a great shot of Logan, too! :flirt:

Nice to see them all again!

Yeah, hubby says in my totem pole he is always at the bottom. :rolleyes:

Isn't that the proper way of the world? :confused:

:laughing:

Alright Smarty Pants :p .....WHERE'S yours??? :rolleyes: :frustrated:

As long as rainbow brought it up, Chris...where are yours? :p

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Isn't that the proper way of the world? :confused:

:laughing:

In my world ....most definitely. :D :thumbs up

As long as rainbow brought it up, Chris...where are yours? :p

I hope you have better luck with an answer cuz she keeps blowing me off. :frustrated: :D

14+kitties
May 29th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Chase is so sweet all cuddled on the couch he ripped apart. :cloud9: And Logan - such a handsome boy!! The kitties are pretty special themselves. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
May 29th, 2009, 11:07 PM
ohhhh pics from the Rainbow's house ! ahhhh would love to cuddle with Chase on the couch :cloud9:

love Ziggy on the dog's bed :laughing:

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 11:11 PM
ahhhh would love to cuddle with Chase on the couch :cloud9:

Since you are so tiny, Chase said he would gladly oblige. :D

Frenchy
May 29th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Since you are so tiny, Chase said he would gladly oblige. :D

oh yes yes ! I am use to only get 1/4 of the couch .... Nelly usually spread her wings ....

Chase looks so comfy :lovestruck: Logan doesn't cuddle with him on couch ?

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 11:26 PM
oh yes yes ! I am use to only get 1/4 of the couch .... Nelly usually spread her wings ....

LOL ....if Chase is sleeping with me he stretches right out too but, as you can see in the third pic, he is on the couch with hubby who is 6 ft and 210lb. :shrug:

Chase looks so comfy :lovestruck: Logan doesn't cuddle with him on couch ?

Logan doesn't like to cuddle :sad: except sometimes in the morning he will jump up on the bed with me if no one else is there. :D

rainbow
May 29th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Chase is so sweet all cuddled on the couch he ripped apart.

LOL ....you were the only one to notice that or else brave enough to say something. :D

Yep, that's still the same couch :rolleyes: :frustrated: .....one day we hope to replace it. :o

hazelrunpack
May 29th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Yep, that's still the same couch :rolleyes: :frustrated: .....one day we hope to replace it. :o
Aw, no!! You can't replace it! Yes, he ripped it up, but you always hurt the one you love...emphasis on the love! It would break his heart :dog:

rainbow
May 30th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Aw, no!! You can't replace it! Yes, he ripped it up, but you always hurt the one you love...emphasis on the love! It would break his heart :dog:

But we could put it out in the garage for him. :D

TeriM
May 30th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Woohoo!!!!!!!!! Pics of your gorgeous furbabies :lovestruck:.

Chase looks soooooo comfy :lovestruck: and I love how the others all love sharing his bed :laughing:.

luckypenny
June 1st, 2009, 09:39 PM
I'm with Hazel, I vote the couch stays :thumbs up. Chase's face is so smooshable in that first pic :cloud9:.

Aww, and I just adore Logan's freckles :flirt:.

Do the kitties ever cuddle with the dogs?

Magicwildwolf69
June 2nd, 2009, 12:07 AM
i'm moving to your house rainbow. so many furries to squash and love :lovestruck:

and i so love Logan i want to run over and dognap him :D

Chaser
June 2nd, 2009, 12:25 AM
What a sweetheart :cloud9:

I found from personal experience that it's okay to get rid of dog furniture so long as you replace it with something nicer and much more expensive. Since we moved and got rid of "Kailey's" chair, she never even noticed after she discovered "her" new sectional! :laughing:

rainbow
June 2nd, 2009, 01:49 PM
I'm with Hazel, I vote the couch stays :thumbs up. Chase's face is so smooshable in that first pic :cloud9:.

Aww, and I just adore Logan's freckles :flirt:.

Do the kitties ever cuddle with the dogs?

LOL, okay, I'll put the couch out in the garage for him but I so need to replace it as it's such an embarrassment in the house. :o

I wouldn't call it cuddling but sometimes the cats will sleep next to the dogs ....I think I have a couple of pics somewhere. :D

and i so love Logan i want to run over and dognap him :D

LOL, good luck .....Logan is a mommy's boy and, like most Sibes, is totally leery of strangers. :D

What a sweetheart :cloud9:

I found from personal experience that it's okay to get rid of dog furniture so long as you replace it with something nicer and much more expensive. Since we moved and got rid of "Kailey's" chair, she never even noticed after she discovered "her" new sectional! :laughing:

LOL, I'm sure Chase would be the same .....as long as he has a comfy place to stretch out on he couldn't care less what it is. :D