Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Birthday Chase!!!

Chaser
May 27th, 2009, 02:42 PM
My baby boy is two today! I'm very conflicted...can't believe he's grown up so fast. I miss having such a little puppy sometimes, but even though he got bigger he's just as crazy and wiggly as always. :lovestruck: :cry:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!!

Celebrations will take place on the weekend when I start my week on vacation. We'll be keeping it pretty low-key though since I know I'll be getting him and Kailey plenty of gifts at Woofstock in June (a handsome big-boy leather collar perhaps?). I will post some new pictures of him soon.

For now, please refer to his puppy album for your viewing pleasure: :D

http://www.pets.ca/forum/album.php?albumid=6

rainbow
May 27th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Happy 2nd Birthday Handsome Chase !!!

Mat&Murph
May 27th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Awww HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE!!!!!! Mybe your day be LOTS of treats and snuggles!!!

mollywog
May 27th, 2009, 06:08 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE!!!! :party:
I didn't realize you had him since he was a pup... those pictures are adorable to see, I love the one of him passed out flat on his back :laughing:
Chase_Mom- enjoy your time off with the puppers!!!

hazelrunpack
May 27th, 2009, 08:57 PM
happy birthday, Chase!

You were such an adorable puppy, Chase--and now such a handsome fella :flirt:

That week-long party is gonna be a blast!!! :D Don't let your mom forget to post party pics!!

Chaser
May 27th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Chase says thank you everyone :D

He WAS a cute puppy wasn't he????? Now that I've discovered rescuing I figure I'm mainly looking at adult dogs in our future, but I will always cherish the puppy moments I got to have with my boy. He's my very first dog, so we've got that extra-special bond :lovestruck:

I will post pictures on the weekend!

14+kitties
May 27th, 2009, 09:41 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE!! I'm sure your party this weekend will be very very fun filled! No chasing Rupert!

TeriM
May 28th, 2009, 02:29 AM
How adorable those pictures are :cloud9:.

Happy Birthday Chase !!!!!!!!

Love4himies
May 28th, 2009, 06:57 AM
happy birthday chase!!!

mastifflover
May 28th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Happy Birthday Chase you have a good mom for remembering your birthday unlike me who forgot Clarks Birthday on the 25th so needless to say he is getting extra spoiled. Hope you got lots of good treats

growler~GateKeeper
May 29th, 2009, 03:38 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Chase!!

:lovestruck: such a cutie pie puppy :cloud9:

Lukka'sma
May 29th, 2009, 07:31 AM
sorry I'm late with your bday wishes Chase:o

Happy Belated Birthday Chase