Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Momma, I'm tuckered

14+kitties
May 26th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Poor Dayle looks like she had a very stressful day. She didn't. She just likes to sleep on the sink drain because the dishwasher is right under it and it's warm. But she sure makes it look like she has a rough life. :rolleyes:

Jim Hall
May 26th, 2009, 02:43 PM
aww look at her gurading the d wasner brave girl

hazelrunpack
May 26th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Dayle looks wasted!!! :laughing: But very comfy... :D Soaking up the warmth! It's chilly here, today--the Pack was looking for a nice warm place to lie down... Think they'd all fit up there? :p

Dayle is such a beauty! :flirt:

chico2
May 26th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Aww Dayle,she is so pretty,sure looks comfy:lovestruck:
It's like fall here today,very windy and cool:sad:

Love4himies
May 26th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Or she just WANTED people to think that she had a tough day so she could get some lovin' :laughing: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 26th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Being a kitty is so hard. :D

glasslass
May 26th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Hmmph! Anybody from CA can tell that she's just holding down the counter to keep it from sliding in case of an earthquake! :laughing:

krdahmer
May 26th, 2009, 09:15 PM
aw there's the pretty girl!:lovestruck: She wasn't even coming out for treats the other night so I didn't get to see her...:sad: ;)

Dee-O-Gee
May 26th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Ah...pretty girl just a chillin :D

Adorable 14+ :lovestruck:

14+kitties
May 26th, 2009, 09:44 PM
:laughing: Love all the comments! Guarding the dishwasher Jim? Yep, I'll buy that one. :rolleyes: Earthquake glasslass? I am so glad we don't have them. Or at least not large enough to do damage. But yeah, she can hold down the dishwasher. No catnip in the house right now hazel so she wasn't wasted. But I agree, she sure looks it.
It's been a chilly day around here too. Going to be the same for the next couple of days they say. I hope it doesn't rain too much. I need to get out to my gardens and work! They look horrible and I have company coming next week. :D:fingerscr kr - Don't feel bad. Dayle won't come out for many people. She is a very shy little lady. Maybe some day she will decide you are ok.

growler~GateKeeper
May 26th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Cats have it so rough eh? :laughing:

Duffy thinks Dayle's choice of sleeping spots is an excellent one :thumbs up she likes counters too ;)

rainbow
May 27th, 2009, 12:41 AM
LOL ...certainly looks like she's claimed that spot for herself. :D

Very cute pics and I love your backsplash. :lovestruck:

Brandykins
May 27th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Aw, 14+K, Dayle is a wee beauty. What a lovely face. Cats always claim the warmest place!! When I had my cat, Sooty, it was thru' her we found that our underfloor heating wasn't working properly - she kept moving around the living room and then we checked and sure enough the heating wasn't working!!

Dayle is just so cute lying there! Bless her.

Take care.

14+kitties
May 27th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Normally it's Mittens or Mylee lying in that spot. I guess Dayle figured she was gonna nab it when it was open. :rolleyes:

LOL ...certainly looks like she's claimed that spot for herself. :D

Very cute pics and I love your backsplash. :lovestruck:

Thanks rainbow. Actually, my whole counter is like that. I did it about 7 years ago. Getting a little tired of it now. :o

TacoGrl
May 27th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Heck, I have had mornings where I have had to hang on to a flat surface too!!!! :laughing:

glasslass
May 27th, 2009, 06:45 PM
TacoGrl wins for the best caption!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

TeriM
May 28th, 2009, 02:39 AM
Smart girl ... warm spot and close to any possible food action ;) :lovestruck:.

14+kitties
May 28th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Smart girl ... warm spot and close to any possible food action ;) :lovestruck:.

Now that is closer to the truth!! My girl likes her food!!! Wouldn't know it though!

RolandsMom
May 28th, 2009, 02:14 PM
lol. It sure is a tough life being a cat by the looks of things. :laughing:Shes very pretty!

pbpatti
May 28th, 2009, 08:17 PM
maybe not the softest spot in the house but sure is the warmest, maybe she gets some vibration from the dishwasher too and feels like she is geting a massage...no no don't tell all the other kitys how to get a massge in mom's kitchen there will be a mass attack.:rolleyes:

14+kitties
May 28th, 2009, 09:19 PM
:laughing::laughing: Too late. The message was out there a long time ago. They take turns sharing that spot. Very occasionally there will be two there. TT was taking his turn tonight. Dayle was busy warming Mom's chair for her. :cloud9: