Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

K-9 Garden Spa???

Dee-O-Gee
May 24th, 2009, 09:17 PM
While Gryphon was relaxing at the Spa...Master daddy & I worked our butts off in the garden :frustrated:

Gryphon before his spa..

Garden before it's spa

Dee-O-Gee
May 24th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Gryphon after his day at the spa.... W.C. Fields is back :D

Garden after Master Daddy & I finished working our butts off...

Gryphon playing it up with cutsy spa dress up. Such a goofy little guy...Oh wait....that's mommy playing it up :D

pbpatti
May 24th, 2009, 09:33 PM
KLM, love the befores and afters, looks like Master Daddy and you and spent hours in the garden pruning to make it pretty again. Oh and yes Gryphon you look soooo handsome too.

14+kitties
May 24th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Very cute! :cloud9: Big job on garden. Big job for someone at the spa too! Getting WC Field back (or Hitchcock) takes a lot of work!! :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
May 24th, 2009, 09:46 PM
KLM, love the befores and afters, looks like Master Daddy and you and spent hours in the garden pruning to make it pretty again. Oh and yes Gryphon you look soooo handsome too.

Yeah fortunately Gryphon spent the day at the spa while we worked hours on the beds. If he was at home while trying to accomplish this task, he would have gotten so muddy and under foot that it would have taken us 2 days to finish it. :yell:

Very cute! :cloud9: Big job on garden. Big job for someone at the spa too! Getting WC Field back (or Hitchcock) takes a lot of work!! :thumbs up

Thanks 14+ While looking at the picture, I was also trying to see the bat but just couldn't picture it. :shrug:

Hitchcock and his cigar looks pretty good though eh? :thumbs up

Mat&Murph
May 24th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Great job on the garden!!!! Gryphon looks great as well!!! Must be nice to have a spa day!!! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
May 24th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Wasn't the bat on his butt? Or was it off to his right side, maybe? :confused: hazel doesn't remember cuz madame hazel's senility is rubbing off on her! :laughing:

"I'm NO NO BAD DOG"? :laugh: Cute bandana, Gryphon! Very stylish for your spiffy new 'do'! :thumbs up

And that garden!! Looks years younger. Amazing what a little pruning can do. :D

growler~GateKeeper
May 25th, 2009, 04:04 AM
Gryphon looks great after his spa day :cloud9:

Wow great job on the garden - quiet the difference :thumbs up

breeze
May 25th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Gryphon looks great!! amazing what a spa day can do :lovestruck:

your garden looks great also, you did a great job!! :thumbs up:thumbs up

Brandykins
May 25th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Beautiful garden and a gorgeous dog!! What more could you ask for!!

Dee-O-Gee
May 25th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Wasn't the bat on his butt? Or was it off to his right side, maybe? :confused: hazel doesn't remember cuz madame hazel's senility is rubbing off on her! :laughing:

"I'm NO NO BAD DOG"? :laugh: Cute bandana, Gryphon! Very stylish for your spiffy new 'do'! :thumbs up

And that garden!! Looks years younger. Amazing what a little pruning can do. :D

I liked the bandana too Hazel. :D

We did far more than pruning. Hubby took the chainsaw and lopped off the shrubs then dug craitors to get out the old roots. We ended up taking out the old shrubs and planting new baby ones.

Here's another shot of the beds and check out the little "creeper" standing at the front door. :D