Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dating Fiascos

TacoGrl
May 24th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Ok, so what are your funniest, scarriest, oddest dating stories?

(thanks AG :thumbs up) :o

JennieV
May 24th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Well, I will tell you one thing...I was set up on a date with this guy, who showed up with his guitar. Umm..OK...the ENTIRE time that I spent with him he talked about himself and what he has done in his life so far, and what he is doing and what he is planning to do...All I was able to say is Yes, uh huh, no, yes, uhuh.. Finally, I just had enough and made an excuse and left for home. He called me that same night, asking to meet again. I don't know what possessed me, but I agreed. Guess what, an exact repeat happened. I thought maybe he'd ran out of stuff to tell me...But no. Finally I said you know what, I think your life is too busy for me, sorry. LOL
:rolleyes:

Mat&Murph
May 24th, 2009, 10:00 PM
LOL JennieV!!!
I had a guy that use to come by my work then he asked me out for drinks, dummy me said yes. We went out for drinks and he turned out to be a creep so I went home. He kept calling and I wouldn't return his calls, (got creepy on answering machine too) Anyways He cam through my work again and My boss told him I died in car accident :laughing: She was great!! Turned on the sad face and everything. Anyways about a year later didn't I run into him at a mall!!!! His face went pale white!!! It was sooo funny. I didn't let on I knew him!! I know It was awful but he was really a @$$

JennieV
May 24th, 2009, 10:06 PM
LOL M&M!

I also had one guy seek my home phone out and address and all, and kept telling me he would come up for coffee...So I told him that a. I just got released from the army and could kill him with a pen b. my dad has a gun and c. I have a very big dog, who hates men...LOL

I think he figured he better not. I also called and requested to be removed from the phone directory...LOL
:laughing:

TacoGrl
May 25th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Ok...have time to share :D

Once I was walking down the street with this guy and he was talking and talking and talking (who knows what about-I had stopped even doing the u-huh/hmmm/yes thing) and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and he walked me right into a light pole! The only reason he stopped was because I was still holding his hand! He asked if there was a problem I said yes, I have to go home.

I was out with my former fiance and we were driving along heading home...he decided to pull into a 7-11 and hopped out of the car...I followed him in thinking I will grab a 649...he came to the counter with a slurpee and looked at me like he had seen a ghost! Then he said "Oh ya, I left you in the car...I forgot oooops!" He must have also forgotten me when he was at that skank from work's house! :frustrated:

I met this guy online, talked to him for a bit over the phone, met him at the fleamarket to wander around and talk some more. I was sitting in the parking lot and he came walking along (parked his car who knows where-shoulda taken this as an omen). I looked at him...his 6' was really closer to 5'5"...his brown hair was grey...his 42 yrs old was more like 52. I asked to see his drivers license and he told me to **** off! I left.

I am depressing myself...I will stop and let someone else post... :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
May 25th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Oh boy, do I ever have a ton of horror stories. The worst is this one.

This happened when I was in my late 20's. I met this guy at a bar, and we exchanged phone numbers. We went out a couple of times and one day he invited me out to dinner and asked me to come over to his place. I get there and think we are going out to dinner. Little did I know that he meant I'd be going out to HIS house to dinner. :rolleyes:

Well, we had some Chinese food and one thing lead to another and we would up in the bedroom. I obviously won't go into details but afterward, there was this pounding on his door. He got up and some guy started yelling at him and came inside. Well, I got myself decent VERY fast.

Unbeknownst to me, this guy was a drug dealer! And some guy had come into his place to buy more stuff. The guy started yelling at the newcomer telling him he'd not paid him for the other stuff, so he wasn't getting any new stuff.

Oh boy, here I am, dressed, sitting on the bed thinking how the heck am I going to get out of there if this turns into something ugly! To my right was a bathroom with a window. If I jumped out the window and someone was out there, I was a gonner. To the left of me was a window leading to the outside, if I jumped I'd fall two stories! I calmed myself down and realized, whoever was there didn't know there was anyone else in the apartment. I figured, okay cool, as long as this bonehead didn't mention me there I was safe. No sooner had I finished thinking that when I hear, "Honey, I'll be right there"

GAH!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm really nervous, because the arguing was getting heated. Thankfully, the one guy left slamming the door behind him. The bonehead comes into the bedroom thinking he'd get lucky again. I walked past him, got my purse and said, "Good-bye, don't bother calling me again."

I literally ran faster than I'd ever run in my life, got in my car and laughed all the way home. I know it was just one of those nervous I just got out of there with my life kind of laughter.

I never heard from that guy again. This was just one of the many fiascos I've had.

TacoGrl
May 25th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Okkkkkk...AG...YOU WIN!!! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
May 25th, 2009, 01:12 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Where's my prize!:cool:

Mat&Murph
May 25th, 2009, 01:45 PM
LOL, I am glad I am not the only one with dating troubles. Thank dog I am married now. I would hate the dating thing. don't even want to think about it. Friends of ours that are single are telling us these horror stories and just makes me cringe