Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I knew it was only a matter of time

onster
May 21st, 2009, 08:12 PM
until Bunduk hurt himself :sad:

We had to take him to the vets today because he was limping pretty badly. The vet tried to feel his arm (radius) but he wasn't really in the mood :rolleyes: A few sedatives and an x-ray later - Bunduk has a hairline crack in the bone :frustrated:

How?? I dont know :shrug: My best bet is he fell of the stair railings. We were cleaning yesterday and had a carpet runner overhanging the banister while we vacuumed. He decided that meant it was fair game to leap onto the now 'carpeted' banister :rolleyes: I quickly took him off and replaced the carpet.

I imagine he may have decided to jump back up in the middle of the night and overshot?

God knows.

Right now he is prescribed limited activity and a bright pink tensor bandage. I would take pics but he's been scowling under mom's bad since the vets. Not a happy kitteh at all.

Ack now my moms calling me..time for a walk...

ill try and post an update on the lil bugger later.

PS> can someone please please please tell him to stop scaring me??? thank you!

TacoGrl
May 21st, 2009, 08:38 PM
Maybe you should go get the "good twin" and some of him will rub off on Bunduk :lightbulb: :D

probably be the other way around though :rolleyes:

I am sorry he is hurt...can't be any fun :sad: HOWEVER, you have some time of calm from kitteh...until he tries to walk with the bandage on...when Mooki had hers on, she was bumping into things...knocking things over...it was SO much fun! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
May 21st, 2009, 09:14 PM
Oh, no!! Not little Bunduk!! :grouphug: Not giving Mom an easy time, is he? :o

Little :evil:!!! *sigh* So does his bandage go from toes to elbow like Macie's does? Maybe they should get together and compare fashion wraps. :cat: :dog:

14+kitties
May 21st, 2009, 09:18 PM
I swear that boy needs a harness on him at all time! He is really h*** on wheels, isn't he? Little bugger.
I hope he starts to feel better really soon. :fingerscr How long with the bandage?

Dee-O-Gee
May 21st, 2009, 09:26 PM
Poor Bunduk. :sad:

He's probably more pissed off wearing a pink tensor bandage then the visit with the vet. :shrug:

Tundra_Queen
May 21st, 2009, 09:29 PM
Oh No, not again? Poor Mr B is always getting into some kind of trouble. I am so sorry he has hurt himself, poor guy. I sure hope he takes it easy for the next little while until he is all healed up.

Debbie

pbpatti
May 21st, 2009, 10:12 PM
kitteh, kitteh, kitteh, when will you learn you are not superman? Get better real soon Bunduk. pbp

Love4himies
May 22nd, 2009, 07:02 AM
Bunduk stop getting into trouble, you are worrying your momma sick :yell: :frustrated:

:grouphug: to you, onster and I guess one for Bunduk too, even though he is a bit of a mischief maker :frustrated:.

Chris21711
May 22nd, 2009, 08:15 AM
BUNDUK, BUNDUK, BUNDUK :wall:......what can I say Onster, this little guy is just testing your fortitude :yell:

I was thinking though, maybe he is under the bed scowling 'cos he doesn't like Pink maybe blue would have been more to his liking :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
May 22nd, 2009, 09:08 AM
Poor sweet little guy. I hope he's not in too much pain. I'm always afraid one of mine will get hurt, mainly Maks. He jumps from the top of the stairs down to the couch!:eek:

Bunduk needs round the clock watching. That kitty is just a ball of fire!

onster
May 22nd, 2009, 11:16 AM
thanks for all the well wishes guys

were off to the vets again now...he got the bandage off :frustrated:

:rolleyes: he's lucky he's cute.

krdahmer
May 22nd, 2009, 11:31 AM
Poor Bunduk!!! :sad: And then to make him wear pink to boot... no wonder he's skulking! Hope he heals fast.:goodvibes::grouphug:

TacoGrl
May 22nd, 2009, 12:20 PM
Hopefuly he doesn't fall off the table chasing the bandage as they unwrap it!!!

Love4himies
May 22nd, 2009, 12:24 PM

Oh don't give him any ideas :rolleyes: cause he will try them :laughing:

hazelrunpack
May 22nd, 2009, 01:24 PM
Sigh...Bunduk, Bunduk, Bunduk... You gotta let yourself heal, baby!!

I was going to ask how he was doing but when I got here, I found out he's up to his normal shenanigans! :rolleyes: Good luck at the vet! Hope the rebandaging goes well! :thumbs up

chico2
May 22nd, 2009, 04:19 PM
OMG,Bunduk must be a really"special"kitty,I have never had a cat like him:laughing:how many lives of his 9 does he have left???
Seriously,I really hope the vet has a blue wrap,the pink does not go very good with Orange and it's girlie.
I suppose he'll end up with an E-collar now,poor Bunduk,poor mom Onster and grandma:grouphug:

Tundra_Queen
May 23rd, 2009, 12:10 AM

BITE YOUR TONGUE! :laughing:

Debbie

TeriM
May 23rd, 2009, 12:39 AM
and how is our favourite little monster doing tonight?

:goodvibes: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
May 23rd, 2009, 01:58 AM
:goodvibes: Speedy healing goofy little guy - no more acrobatics :frustrated:

onster
May 23rd, 2009, 11:27 AM
you all are too funny :laughing::laughing:

Sorry I have to make this quick, just wanted to check in so no1 would worry.

Bunduk has a new bandage now..its military camouflages style :D:D He already partly got it off tho :frustrated: Vet said if he took it off again then not to worry because it should still heal fine (she thinks he'll do more damage trying to keep taking them off :evil:). Its not a very bad break..i still have to try to keep him semi still though. He has been locked up in my room which he doesnt like much.

Anyway ill try and update later and with pics (he does look awfully cute :D) btu i gtg now..we are having neighbours over for dinner party tonight and still lots more to prepare!

rainbow
May 23rd, 2009, 01:02 PM
I just read about poor Bunduk now. :grouphug: His adventures no longer amaze me anymore. :crazy:

I hope he feels much more macho with his camoflauge bandage and decides to leave it alone. :D

chico2
May 23rd, 2009, 04:36 PM
Hope you have a wonderful party,but tomorrow we expect pics,ok:laughing:

babymomma
May 23rd, 2009, 07:23 PM
So, I assume Bunduk is down to about -9 lives now.. lol..

poor boy.. Keely says she`ll have to go to your house and 'talk some sense' into the boy.. Lol.. must be the terrier coming out of her.. lol

bunuk, STOP SCARING YOUR MOMMY , And your pets.ca fans..

Seriously onster, :grouphug::grouphug: Hope he gets better soon, And i hope your not worrying too much..

Magicwildwolf69
May 24th, 2009, 09:53 PM
oh my gosh and i thought stormy was bad getting into everything. poor guy. he sounds like he is running on luck these days. i hope he behaves himself now and stops making you worry!

hazelrunpack
May 24th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Dinner must be over by now, onster! Where are those pics? Hmmmmm? :D

How's the little soldier doing today? Feeling better? :fingerscr

chico2
May 25th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Onster,you know if we don't hear anything or see pics,we worry there is something else wrong:cat:;)

TacoGrl
May 25th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Any pics yet????? :D

rainbow
May 25th, 2009, 07:19 PM
How is Bunduk doing? :fingerscr :goodvibes:

onster
May 27th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Im sory for leaving everyone hanging!

My internet was kaput for a few days. Theres construction going on on the roads around me and I believe a cable was damaged.

Also, bunduk doesnt have a bandage anymore. He took it off again so for now he is just taking it easy.

Sorry for worrying you all :sorry:

ancientgirl
May 27th, 2009, 02:37 PM
I'm glad he's okay.

rainbow
May 27th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Do you still have to keep his activity restricted? :grouphug:

Is our little adventurer co-operating for you? :fingerscr

onster
May 27th, 2009, 02:50 PM
I still do. He still limps. I keep him in my room, seperate from Onnie, so they dont wrestle. He's been keeping me up half the night though - meowing in protest. :sleepy: *yawn* lol

Our little adventurer has also found a new quirk while locked up in my room. My mom loves it though :rolleyes::laughing: So I cant leave any clothes on the floor anymore. I usually have a corner in my room I put my laundry in (before I haul it downstairs). Well, not anymore, Bunduk has decided that during his confinement he will seek my tops, find the armpits (I suppose for my sweat smell :yuck::yuck:) then rub his face in them, suckle them, droool on them and basically make them a sloppy mess :yuck: This has also happened to tops that i wore just once but kinda left on my floor rather than the hanger :o:o Yeaaaah when I picked it up to wear it again you can bet it gave me the heebie jeebies *shudder*

But ya like I said mom is pleased with this development. She hopes it'll prompt me to be more tidy :rolleyes: You should see bunduk when he really gets in the 'zone'. You'd think my sweat was crack hahahahaha. ewwwww. He always did love my smell though. He always seeks my shoes to sleep on..he's just further developing his taste.

rainbow
May 27th, 2009, 02:55 PM
LOL .....thanks for the laughs. :laughing:

Our little trooper is quite the character. :crazy:

bendyfoot
May 27th, 2009, 02:57 PM
ewwwww....armpit licker!!! (Gracie's one too, :yuck:)

Silly little nommer!:lovestruck:

Glad he's doing ok!

onster
May 27th, 2009, 02:59 PM
hahahah yeah

Wanna borrow your Godson for a while? :D:D :pray:

I swear as much as I love him he drives me insane :crazy::crazy:

How can one little cat be sooooooo naughty??? (My lil cousin corrected me on this one day. She asked about Bunduk and I said he was being a bad kitty. "He's not bad, he's just naughty. Even good kitties are naughty sometimes cousin A"..she's 6 :rolleyes:)

onster
May 27th, 2009, 03:01 PM
lol but Gracies a dog!!!

BUnduk's like some crazy cross between a rabbit, a cat, a dog, a kangaroo and a dash of spirderman with a hint of Rambo. Im pretty sure his mom had a tryst with the devil too.

:evil:

bendyfoot
May 27th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Well, Bunduk's just.....special. :flirt:

rainbow
May 27th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Only borrow? :sad:

And, I agree with your little cousin ....Bunduk is only naughty. :D

chico2
May 27th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Onster,Bunduk is just curious and wants to experience life to the fullest:laughing:My Rocky has a shoe-fetish too,my sandals are now his:yell:

hazelrunpack
May 27th, 2009, 08:43 PM
The Pack wanted to know what I was laughing at, and when I told them, they made Bunduk an honorary Pack-member....because anyone who can work up that much saliva is okay in their book! :thumbs up

:laughing:

:fingerscr that he's 100% soon!!! :goodvibes: