Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Strike a pose

Terrie
August 11th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Kuma.. I am a purebred German Shepherd .. I have an abundance of energy and a love for life.. Both my parents are show dogs but I just love to show OFF ... My mom is pure white and my dad is black and tan, I'm black and sable .. very rare color in the United States ...
:p Here I am at 18 months old... Everytime my Mom gets her camera, I strike a pose... this is my favorite toy in the whole wide world, my squeeky football, it's with me wherever I go ..

chico2
August 11th, 2004, 06:40 AM
Well Kuma,you have every right to be proud,you are beautiful :D

Cactus Flower
August 11th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Welcome Terrie and Kuma!

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

heidiho
August 11th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Beautiful,,,,,love gsd's my favorite.............

Terrie
August 11th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Thank you everyone for the awesome compliments, I'm blushing ;)
This site is really cool ... love the threads, ( and I don't mean the clothes my mom makes me wear :mad: ) and I really enjoy reading stories about other puppies and kittens from Mommys and Daddys and know that I'm not the only lil devil around..

A big :p puppy kiss to all.....

Wuff Kuma

glasslass
August 11th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Clothes? My mommy dresses me up funny too! :D I wanna see your wardrobe!

Den-Den

Luba
August 11th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Well you are one beautiful baby :D welcome !!

Terrie
August 12th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Glasslass,
Wardrobe??? it's usually shirts I pull off my mom's coathanger from the closet and run with, once i'm caught ... FORGET IT !! she makes me wear them.. only problem is... when we go out the door, I make sure none of my friends are around... and I always step on the shirts and trip.... I don't know why that makes my mom laugh :mad: she's a bit sadistic I think ! LOL :eek: