Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hot,hot,hot

chico2
May 21st, 2009, 01:33 PM
OMG it's hot,wish it was winter again...NOOOOT!
Look at the temperature and my pool is only 15C(59F)it's cold,but everything is in working order,phew:thumbs up

luckypenny
May 21st, 2009, 01:39 PM
OMG it's hot,wish it was winter again...NOOOOT!

:frustrated: Yes, I know. I can't friggen breathe it's so hot :yell:. I'm icky sweaty, my nostrils hurt it's so dry, and the dogs don't want to keep me entertained cuz it's too hot for them to play with me :mad:.

But as long as you're enjoying it Chico, that's all that matters :laughing:.

By the way, neat pool. Is that an above-ground? Never saw a rectangular one before.

diandpat
May 21st, 2009, 01:39 PM
Hey Chico2 our temperature went from 56o last night to 60o today...It is hot hot hot for sure :thumbs up

Sadly my water is not as clear as yours. My neighbor has a massive red maple that keeps shedding helicopters into my water :yell::yell: I have skimmed three times today but it is windy!!!!

You yard look lovely, btw ;)

breeze
May 21st, 2009, 01:44 PM
Chico..

it's the perfect size for Archie and Bree to play in on a hot day :thumbs up:thumbs up

nice and crystal clear :lovestruck:

Melinda
May 21st, 2009, 01:46 PM
its very hot here also...but windy!!!! blowing everything around out there

chico2
May 21st, 2009, 01:46 PM
My neighbor has a huge Crab-Apple tree shedding all the flowers our way:yell:

luckypenny,We've had this pool for 21 yrs,it's an in-ground kit,with heavy steal-walls,so one third of it is in the ground,we could not afford an in ground so this was a great alternative.
The only thing we've done is change the liner.
I highly recommend it:thumbs up
The pool-people put the deck all around and hubby built the deck to our patio-doors.

chico2
May 21st, 2009, 01:49 PM
Breeze,the puppers would love it:lovestruck:
We opened it yesterday and it was sparkling clean,very easy to maintain,we use liquid chlorine,it never turned green:thumbs up

breeze
May 21st, 2009, 01:51 PM
Breeze,the puppers would love it:lovestruck:
We opened it yesterday and it was sparkling clean,very easy to maintain,we use liquid chlorine,it never turned green:thumbs up

We had the small pool out for Bree and Archie..Bree wanted nothing to do with it today, but Archie did, but we need a bigger one for him :laughing::laughing:

Jim Hall
May 21st, 2009, 02:43 PM
ahhhhhh well i used to live in ours lol

ancientgirl
May 21st, 2009, 03:15 PM
It's 85 here today and I'm dying! Bah!

pbpatti
May 21st, 2009, 03:16 PM
Are you serious is it really 30 above???? Man I am wearing heavy sweats and sweatshirt and still I am cold. Please, Please if it is that warm can you send some of it out west!!!!!:pray: pbp

pbpatti
May 21st, 2009, 03:19 PM
It's 85 here today and I'm dying! Bah! Hi AG, I am on my way!! so tired of being cold:sad: pbp

ancientgirl
May 21st, 2009, 03:21 PM
PBP, I hope you like humidity.:yuck:

chico2
May 21st, 2009, 03:36 PM
PBP,I saw on the news yesterday that there was snow in Edmonton,is that so??
My son is in Vermilion,only 2 hours away from Edmonton,I hope it's warmer there:fingerscr.
Yes,it's +30C and now it's 4;30pm.

TacoGrl
May 21st, 2009, 03:55 PM
There always is more hot air out east!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

lUvMyLaB<3
May 21st, 2009, 05:38 PM
Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:sad::cry: You are all SO mean!! lol, It was only -5 last night and on may long we had 20 cm of SNOW!! Send me some!!! Today was nice though, almost 15 but so windy! And at night it is still getting cold, we wont open our pool for another month.... Hasn't even been nice enough to put the trampoline up for the kids!

hazelrunpack
May 21st, 2009, 09:01 PM
Don't get used to it, chico. We were 90 yesterday but barely cracked 70 today. It's feeling a bit nippy after the heat! :D I'd much rather have 70s, though...madame hazel gets grumpy in hot weather :o

Dee-O-Gee
May 21st, 2009, 09:07 PM
I love the look of your thermometer :lovestruck::lovestruck:

I don't think my non-swimming Springer SPANIEL would like the pool..unless he brought some water wings :D

chico2
May 22nd, 2009, 07:29 AM
Well,it's much cooler today,kind of nice,about +20C so far,which is good,it's only May..
I also have to find my shorts and stuff,maybe it went the Amity-way by mistake:laughing:
I might just have to buy new stuff;)

LML,so sorry,but summer will come,even in Manitoba:fingerscr
Baileys owners keep their huge Trampoline out all year around.

lUvMyLaB<3
May 22nd, 2009, 08:47 PM
we have to take trampolines down.. they would have about 4 feet at least of snow on them by spring and it ruins the mat...

Magicwildwolf69
May 22nd, 2009, 09:27 PM
it was so nice yesterday here! hit 75F and it was nice breeze. today it hit 90 and humid and yucky i laid in front of my fan whining when i got home from work lol

chico2
May 23rd, 2009, 07:30 AM
I think yesterday was perfect at aroound +24C,more of the same today,but we need RAIN,only for one day..:fingerscr

TacoGrl
May 23rd, 2009, 07:07 PM
It's 20 here!!!! :thumbs up

All the drunken rowdies are out partying across the way though :frustrated:

I had the windows down and the slider open on the truck when I went out...it was niiiiice :goodvibes:

chico2
May 24th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Seee TacoGirl,I told you so:thumbs up

Love4himies
May 24th, 2009, 09:24 AM
I think yesterday was perfect at aroound +24C,more of the same today,but we need RAIN,only for one day..:fingerscr

Were you praying to the rain Gods, chico? It was suppose to be sunny today, but was pouring when I got up :yell::frustrated:. We have a new boat and we can't use it because it has been so cold or wet :o.

14+kitties
May 24th, 2009, 09:27 AM
They said we were supposed to get rain here L4H but it seems like it's passed right over us. Right to you. :p Chico probably didn't get any either. It's gonna be a nice hot day here I think. Too hot for gardening. :rolleyes:

chico2
May 24th, 2009, 01:34 PM
So sorry L4H,the rain-god must have misunderstood,we have no rain:sad:but a beautiful sunny day.
Still come on rain,just for a day:pray:

Love4himies
May 24th, 2009, 06:54 PM
OK it cleared up by noon so we got to test out our new boat :D. When we got home, we had a beer and watched a deer drink from our pond, a momma feed her babies who are nesting in our bumper of our trailer and a momma and daddy mallard waddled from the pond up to our bird feeders. :thumbs up :lovestruck:

Love4himies
May 24th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Here are the pics

Sorry no pics of momma sparrow going into our bumper :o

Love4himies
May 24th, 2009, 07:04 PM
A pic of him drinking before I distrubed him.

rainbow
May 24th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Love the pics, L4H :thumbs up :cloud9:

rainbow
May 24th, 2009, 07:44 PM
there always is more hot air out east!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

lol .......

pbpatti
May 24th, 2009, 08:04 PM
lol ....... DITTO

PBP, I hope you like humidity.:yuck:

on the 21st I would have taken any kind of warm...

PBP,I saw on the news yesterday that there was snow in Edmonton,is that so?? YES there was that bad four letter word happening here too!!!

Yes,it's +30C and now it's 4;30pm. Lucky Lucky you, while us in the west were freezing our butts off you were laughing at us:crazy:

There always is more hot air out east!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing: DITTO :D

Now this weekend was beautiful, out to the trailer and we were in the twenties, finally some type of summer coming. pbp

chico2
May 25th, 2009, 06:52 AM
I look at the temp out west in the paper every day because of my son and it looks to be about the same as here:thumbs upso no more complaining:laughing:
I'll overlook the "Hot Air"comment:laughing::laughing:

L4H,your property looks like a dream:lovestruck:
Spring is the best season of the year,everything is reborn,even I get a spring in my step:laughing: