Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I love poo.

bendyfoot
May 21st, 2009, 10:23 AM
Poo of RAW-fed dogs, that is!!! :laughing:

OMG, this is really unreal. We mowed the lawn the other day, and usually I go out with a bunch of bags and do a pickup before we mow...I swear I couldn't find a single turd out there!!! We'd had a rain the day before and rather than the smelly mushy ploppy poop piles that we used to get, we had nothing, nada, zilch! Those bone-meal/majorly digested poops just melted away! Hooray! :thumbs up:laughing:

Love4himies
May 21st, 2009, 11:22 AM
:laughing: Good for the kitty litter box too :thumbs up. Rosebuddy who is on 100% raw has very little poops and Rose who is on about 75% raw only goes once every two days.

Jim Hall
May 21st, 2009, 02:55 PM
the happy poo dance!!!!!!!

luckypenny
May 21st, 2009, 07:07 PM
I love poo too :cloud9:.

:laughing:

I have to pick up throughout the day though as I have a couple of occasional shnackers here but I won't name names Penny and Jasmine :rolleyes:. But it's almost a pleasure....tiny, no stink and no mush.

bendyfoot
May 22nd, 2009, 08:05 AM
I love poo too :cloud9:.

:laughing:

I have to pick up throughout the day though as I have a couple of occasional shnackers here but I won't name names Penny and Jasmine :rolleyes:. But it's almost a pleasure....tiny, no stink and no mush.

:eek: I'm telling Jasmine and Penny you told!!!!!:laughing:

Yeah, before poo pickup was like, gag gag, now it's like "hey DW, come look at this! No really, look at these, they're like nothing!!! Hey! HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING, DON'T YOU WANT TO SEE THESE????"

subie59
May 24th, 2009, 11:09 PM
I try to tell non-RAW owners that, if for no other reason but the change in the dog's poop, consider feeding them raw. For any hassles RAW might cause, the size of the poop makes it all worthwhile.

Marcha
September 7th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I'll revive the poo love here.:angel:

I totally love the difference between kibble and raw poo. I'm glad I'm not the only weirdo (and then again - Normal is a cycle on the washer, so who wants to be 'normal' anyway?):clown:

Macomom
September 8th, 2009, 05:54 AM
As an added benefit, the poo you do get is chalky and white before it disintegrates, so it is easier to spot.
I have two dogs on raw and a smaller dog on kibble. The smaller dog produces more poo than the two big ones combines!

:laughing: Joanne continues the happy poo dance too!

maneater
September 10th, 2009, 07:55 PM
I am starting to notice this too!!! My chi's use to poop like 4 times a day and even though they were little poops that was like 8 poops a day i was picking up. today there was only 2 poops!!! and they wern't all discusting. :)