Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Brutal cat killings in South Florida

ancientgirl
May 21st, 2009, 08:38 AM
I can't even express the horror I feel about this. To know there are people like this in the world makes me very very sad.

The really scary part is, this is very close to where I live. I couldn't bring myself to read the entire article. I can only pray they catch this monster quickly so that no other innocent cats suffer.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami-dade/story/1056523.html?qwxq=10906&pageNum=4&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container

Magicwildwolf69
May 22nd, 2009, 09:56 PM
:eek::sad: omg this is horrible! cats now people tomorrow. i hope they catch that person! and i feel so bad for all those families losing their pets that way. god i be lost if any of my three were killed like that

:rip: soft little souls. may you find peace after the brutal way you were let go...

ancientgirl
May 23rd, 2009, 08:16 AM
The community is really getting together on this. The HS has posted a $2,500 reward, the people are raising funds to add to that and there is a website that is run here in FL and they are also offering a reward. I'm hoping that maybe the money will prompt someone who knows something to come foward.

This has to stop!

pattymac
May 23rd, 2009, 03:17 PM
That is terrible!! There are certainly sick individuals out there! Unfortunately it also proves that you should keep your cats indoors! It's not that hard to build them a run that's attached to your house and make sure they're supervised.

Mat&Murph
May 23rd, 2009, 03:31 PM
How sick and demented is this person???!!! :wall: I hope they catch him soon. These poor people walking out the door to find that. Poor Kitties, make you all rest in peace

chico2
May 23rd, 2009, 03:45 PM
I cannot bring myself to read the article,your reactions are enough:sad:
There is so much evil in the humane race it's scary,sometimes I am almost glad I am old,the world and people are just getting worse.
I truly hope this person will be caught,but then what:confused:he"only"killed cats,does the legal system really care:evil:

Mat&Murph
May 23rd, 2009, 03:54 PM
Chico, the article said the polics are really looking into this one. The person doing this is most certainly not a normal person. Hope they get him soon

chico2
May 23rd, 2009, 03:59 PM
M&M,hopefully the laws concerning animal-cruelty are better than here in Florida.
The police would be involved here too,but when it goes to court,the evil person ends up with a $500 fine:evil:

Mat&Murph
May 23rd, 2009, 04:02 PM
I really hope not Chico, this person is a hair away from being a serial killer. I wish too the laws were stricter. it might stop alot of violence in the world