Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wedding time

Magicwildwolf69
May 20th, 2009, 01:17 PM
well as some of you know my FH lost his job in march and we were planning on getting married this year while we have the time and a little money. So today i finally have a date. June 13 i will be getting married finally. Funny thing is its 3 days before we would have been dating 7 years. June must be my lucky month :cloud9: and his brother offered his place for the ceremony and the party. we're doing something really simple don't have a lot to spend. I'm so crazy and hyper today. just wanted to share it with everyone will keep you updated!

pbpatti
May 20th, 2009, 01:21 PM
CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming Nuputials

OMG that is only 3 weeks away!!! I hope that your life together will always be filled with joy and happiness. pbp

growler~GateKeeper
May 20th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Great news you guys set the date :highfive: :grouphug:

Won't be long now http://bestsmileys.com/wedding/8.gif http://bestsmileys.com/wedding/3.gif :D

hazelrunpack
May 20th, 2009, 09:58 PM
congratulations!!

How exciting, MWW!! :highfive: And don't forget the pics! :thumbs up :grouphug:

TeriM
May 20th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Congrats, hope you have a wonderful day :goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes:.

14+kitties
May 20th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Wow!! When you guys decide to move you do it in a hurry!!!! :thumbs up
Congrats!! Take lots of pics!!!

phoozles
May 21st, 2009, 01:02 PM
That's awesome - we're getting married on the same day! I think it's cool that one day our anniversary will be on Friday the 13th :laughing: :crazy:

Congrats!

Magicwildwolf69
May 22nd, 2009, 10:13 PM
omg! don't say that phoozles!!!!! lol lucky the 13 for june is a saturday though huh :crazy: and wow i didn't know we had the same day! i'm so excited though. i actually found my dress quick it was the second one i tried on and wow did i love it. so one thing done five million more to do!

rainbow
May 23rd, 2009, 02:16 PM
Congratulations MWW !!! :highfive:

Looking forward to lots of pics. :goodvibes:

chico2
May 23rd, 2009, 05:35 PM
Congrats to both of you,we will get two sets of wedding-pics in June:thumbs up

ancientgirl
May 23rd, 2009, 08:03 PM
Congratulations!

blackskinny
June 2nd, 2009, 03:30 AM
we're doing something really simple don't have a lot to spend.

onster
June 5th, 2009, 07:21 PM
awwww congrats MWW!! cant wait 4 pics!

funny, the 13th is also the wedding im a bridesmaid in! Guess its a popular day!

chico2
June 6th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Actually Fate's owners(my neighbors) are getting married the 13th too,I am kind of relieved we were not invited,it would have meant,a new dress,shoes etc..that I would never wear again:laughing:
But I cannot wait to see her in her wedding-dress.

Magicwildwolf69
June 6th, 2009, 11:50 PM
gosh june 13 is a popular day this year hehe. i just got these really cute bears they are little bride and groom bears. feel in love with them i'll have to take a pic and post it so you can see them :lovestruck: