Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Alinga, Angel and Mr. Whiskers

Elby
May 20th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Here are a few pictures of my furbabies.... more to follow as time goes by! :)

pbpatti
May 20th, 2009, 12:01 PM
What cuty pies, How old is Alinga? I have a 4 1/2 yr old Chocolate Sasha.

Elby
May 20th, 2009, 12:01 PM
... and three more as I don't know any other way of posting pictures yet. :o

my beautiful Angel, Angel and Mr. Whiskers hugging each other, and Mr. Whiskers' favorite spot above the front door :lovestruck:

Elby
May 20th, 2009, 12:04 PM
What cuty pies, How old is Alinga? I have a 4 1/2 yr old Chocolate Sasha.

Alinga is 10 months old now.... in the pictures she was about 7 months old but she still looks the same. She is small for being a labrador retriever which is why the breeder decided to place her instead of keeping her for show which she originally intended to do. I love her size, though! :) She is just perfect for us... :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 20th, 2009, 12:05 PM
What beautiful furbabies you have! Mr. Whiskers sure likes to get up high!:eek:

pbpatti
May 20th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Alinga is 10 months old now.... in the pictures she was about 7 months old but she still looks the same. She is small for being a labrador retriever which is why the breeder decided to place her instead of keeping her for show which she originally intended to do. I love her size, though! :) She is just perfect for us... :lovestruck:

I thought she was still a puppy by looking at those paws of hers and that sweet puppy smile.

Elby
May 20th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Yes, she is quite a silly girl with the sweetest, most gentle disposition I have ever experienced in a dog... here's a picture of her being silly with daddy and another one with her friend Mr. Whiskers:

Oh, and I have one question that doesn't belong here but I hope you can forgive me because I am still new to this forum... can you tell me where I can make a signature that will go under my postings? I have looked in the user control panel but couldn't find it... :shrug: sorry again :offtopic: Thanks for your help. :)

pbpatti
May 20th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Hi, signature is in the User CP under settings and options: edit signature. Your green couch looks exactly like mine, same type of leather grain. small world. cuddling with daddy's and kitties are always good.

TeriM
May 20th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Wow, what a gorgeous fur family :cloud9:.

Brandykins
May 20th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Beautiful lab and kitties. Really lovely photos:)

mollywog
May 20th, 2009, 07:46 PM
very cute furbabies you have! It looks like there is a lot of love between the three of them :cloud9:
Lucky kitty, with a big high window to gaze out of!!! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
May 20th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Beautiful furbabies, Elby...and all snugglers! :cloud9: I love the cuddling kitties pictures. Alinga seems to adore them, too! :dog:

14+kitties
May 20th, 2009, 09:41 PM
All of them are very sweet. Mr. Whiskers needs to meet our "troublefinderkittyBunduk" soon. He has a propensity for high places too! :)