Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

... and just as I place Obama..who comes for a visit.......

cpietra16
May 19th, 2009, 03:36 PM
:wall: I am now certifiably nutttttsssssss.....may I introduce you Fiona and her brood......

Winston
May 19th, 2009, 03:39 PM
OMG Cpietra! what the heck is going on over your neck of the woods? Please tell! where did Fiona come from? OMG the babes are just youngins!!

Not that cute little Antonio??

Chris21711
May 19th, 2009, 03:39 PM
OK now you are certified....spill the beans on how this came about :D

chico2
May 19th, 2009, 04:25 PM
cpietra,you have some "splaining"to do,where did these cuties come from??
Are they too staying with you,if they are,yes,you are nuts,but a nut with a good heart:grouphug:

cpietra16
May 19th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Well its very simple Chico, Winston....I am nuts....so this is the story of the lovely cat name Fiona ( my son's turn to name the cat, so Fiona it is)..
The story is very simple.....my cousin called me in a panic...

1- people dumped cat:loser:
2- nice people find cat and feed cat:lovestruck:
3- cat has boyfriend
4- cat gets pregnant:wall:
5-nice people bring cat in to have babies:cloud9::angel:
6- nice cat attacks nice people's bird:yell::frustrated:
7- nice people panic and spend 400$ hoping to save bird
8- cat needs to leave, sadly:sad:
9- the clinically insane ( me) piicks up cat:rolleyes:
10- I can not take cat in since I just got others adopted...:sad:
11- nice friend from Pets.ca suggests I go to SPCA when she is there:lightbulb:
12- I go
13- mean man intercepts:loser:
14- nice friend explains situation to stupid man:loser:
15- lady comes in and tells me and nice friend that they will help and take mommy and babies in, but a bunch of cats came in and are sick....they have no room and may need to put babies and mommy down anyway.....:sad:

16- I can't do that...:frustrated:
17- Certifable me brings cat home...in dispair....:yell:
18- cat in son's bedroom...now called Fiona.
19- Me- crazy:sick:
20.......any fosters????????????????:shrug:

BrownEyedGirl
May 19th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Oh my goodness, Fiona is beautiful!

TacoGrl
May 19th, 2009, 08:20 PM
"14- nice friend explains situation to stupid man" LMAO!!! Isn't that always the way!

Mom and babes are sooooooo cute! :flirt:

NO...I don't need any more...NO!

Tundra_Queen
May 19th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Noooow, last night I had a dream I was scooping up baby kittens. They were very tiny and their eyes were just barely open...and they were black and white!! I was trying to keep them warm in a blanket.

Gee I wonder if I should tell hubs! *L* He told me we can't afford anymore kitties. :sad:

They are soooooo cute!

Debbie

growler~GateKeeper
May 20th, 2009, 02:23 AM
Purrty Fiona & her cutie pie baby kits :lovestruck:

:goodvibes: for quick furever homes down the road when they are ready

BeagleMum
May 20th, 2009, 06:46 AM
Awww, they are so sweet!!

chico2
May 20th, 2009, 07:31 AM
cpietra,looks like there was no other choice:sad:now son is becoming foster-dad:grouphug:

ancientgirl
May 20th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Aww, what a beauty she is, and her little ones.

Longblades
May 20th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Oh my. I love the mother's black eyeliner. :D

cpietra16
May 20th, 2009, 08:22 PM
I know this is the season for babies and all the shelter and SPCA's are full, but does anyone know of anyone who can take this cat in as a foster. As much as I would love to have her, it would be a disservice to the other Lachine cats that I am trying to socialize.

:sad:
My Nickie has just come back from the vets and she is on antibiotics (zithromax; her eys are swollen, discharge in both nostril))waiting for an appointment to have a rhinoscopy at the Montreal vet hospital because they don;t know why she has been sneezing with discharge only in one nostril for the last 8 months.

14+kitties
May 20th, 2009, 10:15 PM
I wish!! Hubby would disown me! :eek: Not to mention we are a little far away. I miss tiny kittens. Course if I really looked I am sure there are some much closer.
Good luck! :fingerscr

Magicwildwolf69
May 20th, 2009, 11:30 PM
i really wish i could foster! my bf said he wouldn't mind as long as the cats leave. :evil: i'm just to far away

chico2
May 21st, 2009, 06:50 AM
cpietra,The Toronto Humane ran out of kittens on their adoption-blitz last weekend.
:fingerscrfor you finding a foster:fingerscrand for Nickie:fingerscr

ancientgirl
May 21st, 2009, 07:24 AM
Good luck with the little ones and Nickie. I hope there isn't anything serious wrong with her.:pray:

cpietra16
May 22nd, 2009, 06:49 PM
apparently I can try and take the babies and Fiona to the SPCA in a few weeks...they may be able to keep her and not PTS the family.....
the babies are...coons, spoon1, spoon2 and loon, just kidding...I really don;t have names yet....:D

Love4himies
May 22nd, 2009, 06:50 PM
Oh, they are so adorable, I can't believe they would consider putting this sweeties to sleep. I wish I had room for them :sad:

cpietra16
May 22nd, 2009, 06:53 PM
lets not forget the this little guy's solo....and my favorite....hey you don;t have any milk....:lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
May 23rd, 2009, 12:00 AM
Cpietra they are just adorable! These pics of the babies gave me the final push to call to be a foster parent Friday night! So I can tell hubs it's all YOUR fault! :laughing::laughing: j/k

Does the black one, the one u say is your fav.. really have blue eyes?

Debbie

growler~GateKeeper
May 23rd, 2009, 12:17 AM
awww :lovestruck: cutie pie babies :lovestruck:

:goodvibes: for a foster family or even better furever familes asap

Romeo's #1 Fan
May 23rd, 2009, 12:35 AM
omg they are sweet and yes, the black one has a face that has "seen it all and ain't buyin' it" hehe, adorable! Mom is gorgeous too. The story was very funny about you how got them in that Readers Digest condensed version. I wish you all the best with finding homes.

Linda (mom to two adult feline furbabes, Minou, 5 and Ducky, 14.8 and one canine cutie, Romeo, 1 lol)

ownedbycats
May 23rd, 2009, 06:21 AM
Tundra Queen - kittens' eyes are blue when they first open, it takes a few months for their eys to fully change from blue to whatever colour the cat's eyes will be as an adult, although Siamese cats' eyes stay blue, as do some pure white cats.

chico2
May 23rd, 2009, 07:27 AM
cpietra,you are killing me:sad:as I am sure,even more so you,they are beautiful,but aren't they all:lovestruck:
Hope there is a foster out there,rather than the SPCA,but maybe they can find a foster:fingerscr

Love4himies
May 23rd, 2009, 07:48 AM
OMG those pics are full of sweetness :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

luvsmallfurries
May 23rd, 2009, 10:00 AM
OK - I'll be taking the little calico now - you can pack her up and just ship her on over.......I'll wait.....Vancouver's not that far....that's the one named Loon, right? :lovestruck:

(and then hubby and the two resident cats would finally move out in disgust.....:D)

Seriously; too much cuteness :cloud9: How the heck are you standing it?

(And tell you son that I think Fiona is a VERY sophisticated name for a kitty)

Tundra_Queen
May 23rd, 2009, 05:48 PM
Tundra Queen - kittens' eyes are blue when they first open, it takes a few months for their eys to fully change from blue to whatever colour the cat's eyes will be as an adult, although Siamese cats' eyes stay blue, as do some pure white cats.

Thanks, I didn't know that. I don't remember Willie having blue eyes. Mind you he was never really still long enough for me to look. LOL

Debbie

cpietra16
May 23rd, 2009, 08:10 PM
OK - I'll be taking the little calico now - you can pack her up and just ship her on over.......I'll wait.....Vancouver's not that far....that's the one named Loon, right? :lovestruck:

(and then hubby and the two resident cats would finally move out in disgust.....:D)

Seriously; too much cuteness :cloud9: How the heck are you standing it?

(And tell you son that I think Fiona is a VERY sophisticated name for a kitty)

ne fur ball being shipped first thing monday morning.....I'll make sure it is an over night shipment.As for the names...I'm kidding..there are no names yet. I am hoping to find another kind soul to take over the fostering....unfortunately they are not so forthcoming:shrug:

ancientgirl
May 23rd, 2009, 08:14 PM
OMG they are just too precious! I wish I could have all of them!

cpietra16
May 26th, 2009, 11:04 AM
update on the kittens that I do have in my presence...one good thing at least.

cpietra16
May 26th, 2009, 11:05 AM
and a littlle more kittens....

cpietra16
May 26th, 2009, 11:07 AM
ok...maybe some more....

chico2
May 26th, 2009, 11:24 AM
OMG cpietra :lovestruck::lovestruck:
Love the little b/w he's got a"look"about him,but they are all adorable,mom too.
It's amazing how kittens all come in different colors,the only color missing is Orange:cat:
The little grey/white one looks like has has an extra toe,does he?

Tundra_Queen
May 26th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Ooo lookie at them all!! What adorable little babies they are!! I love the one that is over the rocking chair leg. LOL So cute!

Debbie

growler~GateKeeper
May 26th, 2009, 11:02 PM
http://foolstown.com/sm/obm.gif cuteness overload :lovestruck:

Magicwildwolf69
May 26th, 2009, 11:16 PM
OMG i want. they are so cute! such a small mommy for so many kittens it seems.

cpietra16
May 28th, 2009, 01:40 PM
I am trying the video for the first time....I sound stupid...so please no sound...:D
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/th_Kitty-KayPurrs__MamaFiona_24may091.jpg (http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/?action=view&current=Kitty-KayPurrs__MamaFiona_24may091.flv)

cpietra16
May 28th, 2009, 02:07 PM
I just found out that the babies were born on May 8,2009....they will be 3 weeks tomorrow.

onster
May 28th, 2009, 02:09 PM
just had to comment here..they are sooooooo adorable!!!!!!!

Makes me want another kitteh :cloud9::lovestruck:

and thanks for posting the vid! love it! and u dont sound stupid at all. The mom cat is so sweet and i love the little itty bitty kitty mews.

Diamondsmum
May 28th, 2009, 02:11 PM
awww!!!! just gorgous!!

such darlings!! & Mama looks good too :D

ancientgirl
May 28th, 2009, 02:21 PM
That's so cute. I love how mommy cat was trying to get the little black one back.:cloud9:

chico2
May 28th, 2009, 03:48 PM
cpietra,what a good mommy Fiona is,I had to watch the video twice,it's just so cute,thank's:thumbs up
and no,you do not sound stupid!!

Love4himies
May 28th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Awww they are just the cutest things :cloud9: :lovestruck:

14+kitties
May 28th, 2009, 09:15 PM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::lovestruck::lovestruck: They are so sweet!

cpietra16
June 1st, 2009, 10:07 AM
and their growth continues......the little gray one got into his/her moms food and started eating all by him/herself yesterday....still young but obviously he/she likes to eat.....
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/th_CIMG3029-1b.jpg (http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/?action=view&current=CIMG3029-1b.flv)

ancientgirl
June 1st, 2009, 10:10 AM
I want to kiss those big belly's.:lovestruck:

cpietra16
June 1st, 2009, 10:12 AM
I meant to say..I had the wrong video up and just replaced it with the right one...or it could have been the x number of jello shooters I had this weekend...

ancientgirl
June 1st, 2009, 10:21 AM
The cuteness is just unreal. It reminds me of when mine were little kitties.:cloud9:

diandpat
June 1st, 2009, 10:32 AM
Just curious (but none of my business really) but is that loving male voice we hear in the videos the same male that let Angel out? Because, he truly seems enamored by these kittens and just can't imagine he would have let poor Angel out. :shrug:

cpietra16
June 1st, 2009, 10:58 AM
yes it the same one....its a long story.
I was very frustrated when I finally found Angel ( she hid in the house for 3 days) and I was upset that she was still anti-social and feared me..and in anger I told him that she would be better off outside. When he let Winnie out for her pee, he asked if I wanted Angel out as well....I said " I don't care...I really couldn't care less at this point, she may be betteroff outside, etc." ....He took me seriously, without thinking that I was just very frustrated and very upset ....and so he granted my wish.....:yell::sad::frustrated::sad:
I would never never have let her out...it was just a moment of despair...that I said what i said.:sad:

Love4himies
June 1st, 2009, 11:20 AM
Just curious (but none of my business really) but is that loving male voice we hear in the videos the same male that let Angel out? Because, he truly seems enamored by these kittens and just can't imagine he would have let poor Angel out. :shrug:

He is very caring, I met him when I picked up Rose.

Men just take things too literate. I think my hubby would have done the same even though he seems to be all my foster's favourite human.

luvsmallfurries
June 1st, 2009, 11:31 PM
Aarghh - shouldn't have looked!! :D :D :D :D

(:evil: voice I have no control over says.....) "still waiting for the calico to arrive!"
(:angel: voice I manage to keep some control over says......) "no, no, no, you remember what happened the last four times you fostered!! (I ended up with three cats and a rabbit - I know, major foster failure - I don't even think about going to the shelters anymore....)

growler~GateKeeper
June 2nd, 2009, 12:26 AM
Awww those videos are just precious :cloud9: adorable tiny baby kittens everywhere :cloud9:

cpietra16
June 9th, 2009, 08:01 PM
just an update on my 4 musketeers
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/DSC03757-1.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/DSC03758-1.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/DSC03746.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/DSC03755.jpg

cpietra16
June 9th, 2009, 08:06 PM
A friend of mine wants to adopt the little black one, but I talked her out of it when I found out that this saturday the SPCA was going to be putting down a whole bunch of kittens....overload. I told her to go their and foster some:sad:She told me that a friend of her's works there and they can't help them all. She was asked to foster , and I agreed with it...I can always find another home for my babies...I hope

Winston
June 9th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Cpietra are these kitties feral? or was mom a feral?

love the pics they are so gorgeous!

growler~GateKeeper
June 9th, 2009, 11:28 PM
They are all such adorable little babies :cloud9: so cute hugging pics :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
June 10th, 2009, 03:21 AM
I love those babies!! Great pics of them. :D

ancientgirl
June 10th, 2009, 07:15 AM
That's so sad to hear they are going to put down kittens because of overcrowding. Why don't people spay and neuter!!!!!:wall:

Your babies are adorable. I'm sure you will find homes for them.

cpietra16
June 10th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Cpietra are these kitties feral? or was mom a feral?

love the pics they are so gorgeous!

this cat was dumped and was being fed by my cousin. She is very very freindly. No one claimed her so here she is. I hope to get her and her babies adopted.

chico2
June 10th, 2009, 04:13 PM
cpietra,I am glad you changed your friends mind,I cannot imagine anyone having to kill such little innocent sweet-hearts,but I know it happens a lot:sad:.
Your little guys are just the sweetest,if I could only pick one,it would be the little black/white one,is it a boy?
But they are all beautiful,those little sweet faces,hopefully they'll get homes where people treat them right,they certainly have had a good start with you:grouphug:

cpietra16
June 10th, 2009, 04:43 PM
I too, hope I can find good homes:fingerscr

cpietra16
June 10th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Just when I thought I saw it all...Fiona proved me wrong....She loves...I mean...loves and begs for nothing other than......watermelon....she devours it...licks every drop....steals from my kids mouth....ok...maybe not that bad...but you get my point:D

chico2
June 11th, 2009, 06:42 AM
:laughing:maybe she is used to eating whatever she can find,but that's sweet.
I had one cat(Sammy:rip:)who loved Cantaloup..cats are strange little creatures:lovestruck:

cpietra16
June 11th, 2009, 10:43 AM
I will be raising money for Fiona and her fiona-ettes ( sterilization/shots).....it will be a fun, fun day....if you are interested please PM me....there's food too...and drinks.....:)

cpietra16
June 23rd, 2009, 12:55 PM
but mom I can drive...I'm tall enough to see ove rthe windshield.....see?
or

I am sure the kids are amused and if I stay still tehy will leave.....pleasssse:D

14+kitties
June 23rd, 2009, 01:27 PM
I love that pic of the kitten in the car! Sweet!! That would make a great calendar pic! :cloud9:
Could you PM my your addy. I can't make it to your fundraiser obviously but I would like to donate a little toward the ops and needles if possible.

cpietra16
June 28th, 2009, 11:58 AM
These guys are finally ready to find there forever home....If anyone can help...and I know this is a time when every rescue is up to their eyeballs in cats and kittens....but my doctor has finally confirmed that I am very close to a nervous breakdown/stress and I have taken on too much...I will be willing to travel a short distance if need be....so if anyone knows of anyone who may want to adopt these guys...me and my sanity will be forever grateful.
I have Fiona, And her babies and of course Bailey.

chico2
June 28th, 2009, 03:54 PM
cpietra,I know you don't want to hear"I wish I could help,but..."but I truly do.
Not that it helps you any:sad:
Do you have them listed for adoption anywhere else??

ashtoreth
June 28th, 2009, 04:06 PM
damn, I cant foster cats unfortunately

but I do know someone who might want to adopt a cat soon o.0 hes moving in a new place (alone) he couldn't have a cat since his roommate was allergic, but he really love kitties :)

chico2
June 28th, 2009, 04:19 PM
He'd be better off getting 2 kittens;)but that would be great:thumbs up

cpietra16
July 6th, 2009, 08:05 AM
I'm just bumping this threat for someone who wants to see the kittens:)

Golden Girls
July 6th, 2009, 10:44 AM
I'm just bumping this threat for someone who wants to see the kittens:)thanks Brandi had a playdate yesterday with Winnie but ended up being obsessed with ALL CPietra's cats :lovestruck: I was so proud shocked actually that she didn't try and eat any :D Forget her name :o the queen (still can't believe she's 17 beautiful) was tied outside and Brandi was afraid to go by :laughing:

Now Fiona & ettes omg :cloud9: the lil black one with white paws we think is the only male - what a character. Hissed, spit, wacked stood his ground everytime Brandi went near him ... their all just gorgeous

Love4himies
July 6th, 2009, 11:03 AM
OMG, I missed those pics while I was away. They are just adorable :cloud9:

cpietra16
July 10th, 2009, 07:43 AM
If you would be interested in adopting these 2 kitties...you will be serenaded until you fall asleep...or until the piano breaks....:D

14+kitties
July 10th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Oh my gosh!! Now that is a picture worth a thousand words!!! :cloud9: I so wish I could have some babies but it just woruldn't work here. Not at all. Nope. No, not possible. No way...... :sad:

Love4himies
July 10th, 2009, 11:33 AM
:laughing::laughing: Musical kitties :cloud9:. What little sweeties.

cpietra16
July 10th, 2009, 11:58 AM
14 +...I do have their mom who is just as musicial...although she is more vocal than instrumentally inclined....just let me know...I would love to have her come and live with you and your guys

catlover2
July 10th, 2009, 12:36 PM
What an adorable litter!....wish I could take 1 or 2, but not unforlunately not possible, as I have a real soft spot in my heart for torties, and you've got 2: beautifully marked tortie & white and a dilute tortie & white. Thanks for taking in lovely Fiona :angel2:, and I do hope you can find good forever homes for them.

chico2
July 10th, 2009, 03:27 PM
cpietra,they are just scumptious,adorable little babies:lovestruck:I know you are stressing,wish I could help:sad:
GG,Brandi might like a couple of little buddies;)it's time you have a couple of little ;)kitties

Golden Girls
July 11th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Chico, couple of little buddies :eek: Wish I could take all four but I'll stick with Quality over Quantity :p

I do want to add Fiona is still looking for a forever home and I have to say her kitties are all really beautiful ... anyone?

Golden Girls
July 11th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Didn't see CPietra's post # 80 :o

Golden Girls
July 11th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Today I told the owner & employes at Coquette et Finegueule and my vets who both help with Refuge 4 Pattes a Verdun about these cats/kittens in desperate need Also cross-posted to family & friends their photos (((vibes)))

cpietra16
July 11th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Okay...I now am sort of desperate in trying to place these guys...my doctor has confirmed that I am burned out...gave me a month leave from work...which I can't take because my boss won;t give it to me with pay....any way.

If anyone can help...these guys really need a home. They are very social and have been exposed to kids, dog and other cats...there is Bailey who is 17 but thinks he's 4. Fiona ( mom) who is very talkative and extremely social and of course her babies. and...14+ there is Charlie and Tigger who I've had for 3 years and would be better off outside....hint hint hint.....( they were from catsnatcher and have been in the basement for the last 3 years not wanting to really be with people) ....

chico2
July 11th, 2009, 01:15 PM
OMG cpietra,I was afraid I would see Tess's name amongst them:sad:
Charlie and Tigger,what about Cat-Snatcher can she not take them back??
You helped her out,maybe she's ok now:confused:
I always get confused with their names,but I fell in love with the longhaired tabby from day one,maybe if you show pics of them too,I am sooooo sorry they have to go too:sad:

Fiona and the kittens are beautiful,hopefully a kind soul will help out,how about someone from the ware-house??