May 19th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Here's our step-doggie,sweet Bailey,no captions needed:lovestruck:

chico2
May 19th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Playing fetch the treat with step-daddy and having a cuddle-session:lovestruck:
Ignore the ugly toes:laughing:

chico2
May 19th, 2009, 02:53 PM
More cuddles:lovestruck:did I tell you we love her;)
OMG,my toes are in every pic,must be more observant,LOL

diandpat
May 19th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Aw, what great pics... I wonder who enjoys the visits more? Bailey or Mr. and Mrs. Chico2!!! :laughing::laughing:

Such a sweet pupster :lovestruck: Hope it's not too late by the time her family realizes it :rolleyes:

Mat&Murph
May 19th, 2009, 03:09 PM
I love the first one!! Baily has the funniest look!!! :lovestruck:

Chris21711
May 19th, 2009, 03:56 PM
She is so cute Chico and lucky to have you both giving her so much love and attention :cloud9:

Your "piggies" are OK Chico :laughing:

I was looking at your Hosta, two of mine got zapped by frost on Sunday night :yell:

ancientgirl
May 19th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Chico, that first photo of her is precious! She always looks so happy when she's with you guys!

chico2
May 19th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Chris,I have 5 different Hostas and although we had frost a couple of nights they are ok,they are usually pretty hardy,too bad about yours,maybe they'll recover:confused:
As for Bailey,it's coming on 4 yrs that we have been walking her and I am getting a little concerned.
The male owner,says she's getting old,going blind,which is a bunch of bull,I told him so,not using those words:frustrated:
There is nothing wrong with her eye-sight and she's only 9 yrs old.

BrownEyedGirl
May 19th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Aaaahhh, what a sweetie.

Cute toes too ;)

ancientgirl
May 19th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Chris,I have 5 different Hostas and although we had frost a couple of nights they are ok,they are usually pretty hardy,too bad about yours,maybe they'll recover:confused:
As for Bailey,it's coming on 4 yrs that we have been walking her and I am getting a little concerned.
The male owner,says she's getting old,going blind,which is a bunch of bull,I told him so,not using those words:frustrated:
There is nothing wrong with her eye-sight and she's only 9 yrs old.

Oh Chico, I hope they aren't preparing to say they want to put her to sleep.

mollywog
May 19th, 2009, 08:04 PM
What a sweetie. Your garden looks beautiful by the way! So lush and green already! We are still going well below zero up here every night! :yuck:

hazelrunpack
May 19th, 2009, 10:50 PM
I love that first shot, too, chico! Such a lovely face! :flirt: She certainly does love her neighbors! :D

chico2
May 20th, 2009, 08:45 AM
A-G,that thought is always in the back of my mind:sad:
I know the mom loves her,the teenage kids and the dad could care less,but Bailey is used to that,she's a happy little dog still.

ancientgirl
May 20th, 2009, 08:55 AM
At least the mom cares about her. I'll never understand why people get pets if they don't want to be bothered with them.

chico2
May 20th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Well A-G,they got her when the daughter was 3 years old,wanting a puppy,she's now 12 yrs old and could not care less.
It's very difficult to care for a dog where you have no rights,she soo loves attention and cuddles.
When I bring her back she goes straight for her bed in the hall-way and she stays there until someone comes home.
They gave her a hair-cut last night,she looked really good today,but,there is always a but,her ears are terribly dirty,her teeth need cleaning,her nails need to be cut and she needs a proper bath:sad:we'll probably give her a bath,but I have no idea how to get the dirt and wax out of her ears safely:confused:

14+kitties
May 20th, 2009, 06:14 PM
I love that little girl. :cloud9: She is such a doll and simply adores you and hubby. She sure is lucky to have you for neighbours.
Thank you for speaking up to her owner. How dumb can you get!
Love those pics!

growler~GateKeeper
May 20th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Bailey enjoys her time with you as much as you do with her :D

ancientgirl
May 20th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Poor girl. At least you and hubby try your best. I saw at the pet store they have ear wipes for cats. Maybe there is something like that for dogs.

Brandykins
May 20th, 2009, 08:22 PM
What a wee beauty. Love the first one, the expression on his face, priceless. He is so cuddlesome, so sending some cuddles frae Bonnie Scotland to him. Lovely photos.

Frenchy
May 20th, 2009, 08:48 PM
ahhhhh Bailey ! :lovestruck: I just love the belly rub pics , she seems to be in heaven ! :cloud9: she's so darn cute !

.nanama
May 25th, 2009, 08:15 PM
she looks so much fun to play with and cuddle with :D!

chico2
May 26th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Thank's everyone she certainly is a sweetie:lovestruck:

glasslass
May 26th, 2009, 09:29 PM
I see she loves her tummy rubs. Sad that her family doesn't appreciate her. Very obvious she's totally at home with you.

chico2
May 27th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Glasslass,yes she loves us too,but is always eager to go back home..she's used to her life,knows nothing better,so she's fine.