Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bunduk??

14+kitties
May 18th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Just got my Wellness email. Guess who is in it? Or if not him it sure is a look alike!!!

http://app.bronto.com/public/?q=preview_message&fn=Link&t=1&ssid=4778&id=ept8g6ghr9fgzjq69ideuph92pnhs&id2=7vgb7ajyc5xshetfdyxl4udl4912a

Have you been holding out on us onster????

ownedbycats
May 18th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Wow! you're right, 14+. If that isn't Bunduk, it's his identical twin.

breeze
May 18th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Onster is it Bunduk????????

it sure looks like him..:cloud9:

TacoGrl
May 18th, 2009, 08:57 PM
I wonder if that is the good twin? :evil:

:mwaha:

onster
May 18th, 2009, 09:04 PM
awww no im not holding out on you - that's not my boy.

I can see the similarity in his pattern colouring of course..but its funny, i guess being his mommy that pic doesnt scream bunduk to me? Like i wouldnt take a double take if I saw it. How weird is that? I can see how other people would think its him though :laughing:

To me that isn't bunduk because there's no orange soul patch under his chin. Also, bunduk has an asymmetrical colored face..the white mark on his nose doesnt go all the way on the right side (more orange). The white also doesnt go as far up, nor does it taper..just ends. His face is more petite IMO. His eyes are more round shape. ummmmm oh and his mane is more full :D:D

LOL

typical mommy can pick her boy out in a field of millions :D

I uploaded a recent photo of bunduk ( giving a funny face) and the photo for comparision :thumbs up

onster
May 18th, 2009, 09:07 PM
LOL tacogrl! I'd hope so!

Can you imagine *two* 'bad' bunduks? :crazy::crazy:

Omg im not even gonna start on his latest antics. Lets just say the boy thinks he's MacGyver or rambo or something :rolleyes:

14+kitties
May 18th, 2009, 09:34 PM
:o Like I shouldn't have known that! :headslap: I just did the boy's picture!! But honestly, when I saw the pic I thought wow, that looks so much like him! I wondered about the darker eyes but thought maybe different lighting. The white point on his head got me too but I put it down to having a good hair day. :laughing: Didn't even notice the soul patch (or lack of) but sure should have.
I agree with TG. It's gotta be the good twin. Maybe a relative? Regardless, they are both priceless. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
May 18th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Nah...the kitty on the site wasn't nomming anything! :D Couldn't be Bunduk! :laughing:

Is he expecting something to come out of the downspout? :cat:

TacoGrl
May 19th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Nah...the kitty on the site wasn't nomming anything! :D Couldn't be Bunduk! :laughing:

Is he expecting something to come out of the downspout? :cat:

No, he is thinking of attacking it, bending it, finally yanking it off the house and taking it to a neighbours' house! :D

ancientgirl
May 19th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Oh wow, that's such a close similarity!