Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Randoms

Frenchy
May 18th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Some kitties are having spring fever ! But no , I'm not letting them out :o

1. can we can we ??? can we go outside ???
2. Puce , yes yes I'm coming guys , new bird on patio you're telling me ?
3. Chloe waiting for crums , under the table.....

Frenchy
May 18th, 2009, 04:55 PM
My mom was here for the week end and they kept her pretty busy ....

1. Nelly and Paddington , getting some loving and Nelly cleaning her fave kittie (couldn't get a nice pic , Nelly was moving too much ...)
2. kitties enjoying cat nip ....

14+kitties
May 18th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Love the kitty pic lined up at the door. :cloud9: And Puce coming to join everyone else. (Thought you were changing his name?) The pic with Chloe is too dark to see anything on my comp. Is she doing any better on her new diet? :fingerscr
Lucky kitties and doggies getting spoiled this weekend. I bet your mom had a ball!! And catnip!! Did your mom bring it to them?

Frenchy
May 18th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Love the kitty pic lined up at the door. :cloud9: And Puce coming to join everyone else. (Thought you were changing his name?)

I kept the name , he's tiny so Puce suits him :D

The pic with Chloe is too dark to see anything on my comp. Is she doing any better on her new diet? :fingerscr

sorry you can't see the pic , I tried to lighten it as much as I could :o hope I'm not jinxing it , everytime I say she's doing better, she goes backwards .... but yes , she has been doing better , still has one night per week end where she has to get outside 2-3-4 times tough
Lucky kitties and doggies getting spoiled this weekend. I bet your mom had a ball!! And catnip!! Did your mom bring it to them?

the cat nip are the ones from Winston , I only take them out when I can supervise so the dogs won't get to them :D

RolandsMom
May 18th, 2009, 07:22 PM
lol. silly kitties lining up at the door. :laughing:

Mat&Murph
May 18th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Great Pics Frenchy!! :lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
May 18th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Awesome pics Frenchy....Love Chloe and the crumbs. :cloud9::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
May 18th, 2009, 08:47 PM
The kitties are getting along so well! It's nice to see that Nelly still has a good relationship with Paddy, anyway...even if she and Puce don't see eye to eye. :D

Lil Belle loves Chloe's technique--resting her chin on the chair rung! Lil Belle usually has to hold her own head up when she's hangin' out waitin' for clutzy hazel to drop somethin'! :laughing:

Brandykins
May 19th, 2009, 05:40 AM
Aw lovely photos, Frenchy, they are looking longingly out! Hope they did eventually:)

diandpat
May 19th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Aw they are all so sweet. LOVE the cats all lined up at the door :laughing:

I recognize Chloe's method...have two of my own that are equally optimistic :thumbs up

Nelly sure enjoys her pets from Grandma!!!

ahum...where praytell are the Bailey pics???? Guess you will have to open another thread :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
May 19th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Chloe:lovestruck:

I love the kitties standing at the door, and Nelly and Paddy's photo.

Love4himies
May 19th, 2009, 08:45 AM
I love the pic of your kitties at the door :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:. Coco is so darned pretty :lovestruck:

BrownEyedGirl
May 19th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Love the pic of them lined up at the door - too cute.

chico2
May 19th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Awww,kittle Chloe,what a sweet face,I hope she's doing ok:pray:
The 4 kitties,how adorable,I still have a hard time with our Frenchy,the Golden-mom having 4 cats:laughing:
Nelly sweet as always:grouphug:

Frenchy
May 19th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Lil Belle loves Chloe's technique--resting her chin on the chair rung! Lil Belle usually has to hold her own head up when she's hangin' out waitin' for clutzy hazel to drop somethin'! :laughing:

I see it as , Lil Belle just wants you to have clean floors :angel:

ahum...where praytell are the Bailey pics???? Guess you will have to open another thread :rolleyes:

:laughing: pressure pressure .... next week end for sure !

Awww,kittle Chloe,what a sweet face,I hope she's doing ok:pray:

don't want to jinx it but ..... she is doing a bit better !!!!

:)

hazelrunpack
May 19th, 2009, 10:03 PM
I see it as , Lil Belle just wants you to have clean floors :angel:

This is what she'd like to have us believe...but no...in reality, she just wants food!!! And lots of it, please :dog:

:laughing:

:goodvibes: for Chloe!!!!

growler~GateKeeper
May 20th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Love the line up at the door :laughing: Looks like everyone is getting along well :thumbs up

Waiting for Bailey pics :whistle:, more Chloe & Nelly & kitty pics :whistle:

TeriM
May 20th, 2009, 01:42 AM
That first pic of all the kitties lined up is wonderful :lovestruck:.

I agree, definately need more pics :D.