- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

What kind of fish is this?

May 17th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Yeah, so I apparently do not have enough going on right now...
My man goes out fishing with his brother and a friend for a few hours tonight and comes back, walks in the door and says..
"Babe... I found it on the river, it swam up to the boat and we lifted it in, I couldn't leave it there"
Me immediately say
"What is it"

This is his fish....

Tomorrow I will be spending my day driving up and down the roads by the river to find the fish's home:shrug: She must have been rough to reel in, she's a big one

There isn't anything wrong with her eye, shes just not sure about Kita

This here is a kitchen, where's the food?

May 17th, 2009, 10:43 PM
She's a very purdy fish, that's for sure! And such a sexy wink! :flirt: Kita seems to think she's pretty special, too. :D

I hope you can find her people :goodvibes: They must be beside themselves with worry!

May 17th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I hope I can find her people too...
Just knowing the dog sitter lost 2 of mine for 7 hours just about killed me. Bright and early I will load her up and drive around.

May 17th, 2009, 10:53 PM
I can only imagine, erykah :sad: :grouphug:

May 17th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Awww, what an adorable and earnest looking sweetie!

May 18th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Well, GREAT news! "Fish" is actually named Kita too ( weird)
After a few hours of driving around with the 2 "Kita's" in the car, we found her home.
they have been out looking for her since yesterday and were SUPER happy to see her come up the driveway!

May 18th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Now that's quite a coincidence! I think the two Kitas were destined to be good friends! :D

:highfive: So glad you found her home! I'm sure her parents were thrilled!! :goodvibes:

May 18th, 2009, 01:51 PM
What a lucky Fish. Glad she found you to protect her. Congrats to all!:thumbs up

May 18th, 2009, 04:41 PM
erykah, what a beautful pup, and so glad you found her family.
I love happy endings!

May 18th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Ahhh great news!! Poor little fish

May 18th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Haha. I was totally expecting to see a fish in that post. lol. glad you found her home!! Shes lovely. and what a strange coincidence them both having the same name!! destined to be friends for sure. I think that sometimes animals bring people together for a reason...who knows, maybe you have made some new friends?

May 19th, 2009, 07:15 PM
I kind of figured many people think I am talking about a fish in this thread LOL

May 19th, 2009, 11:14 PM
That's the prettiest dog fish I have ever seen! LOL

I'm glad you were able to find her home. Did they happen to say how she got away?