Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

So, The Dogs Aren't Allowed On The Bed Huh?

luckypenny
May 16th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Well that was what dh said when we moved in here :rolleyes:. I don't think he's qualified to make such decisions. Afterall, he's outnumbered :D.

He had decided to join me in an afternoon nap today and was confronted with this obstacle...yes, that's Penny sleeping on top of me. He decided to let sleeping dogs (and mom) lie. Gotta love a pushover dh :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
May 16th, 2009, 09:38 PM
:cloud9: So the nap went well, eh? :thumbs up

breeze
May 16th, 2009, 09:39 PM
you look so comfy and warm.. i bet no dampness got through to your bones :highfive:

Dee-O-Gee
May 16th, 2009, 09:40 PM
DH looks truly out numbered. :laughing::laughing:

The least he could do was snap a wonderful picture. :thumbs up

luckypenny
May 16th, 2009, 09:42 PM
And that's what he says every time one of our fosters leaves for a forever home :rolleyes:.

Here's Jasmine taking advantage of our naptime to get better aquainted with some of the Skineezes :cloud9:.

Really gotta love such a pushover dh :laughing:.

He's the bestest :angel: :lovestruck:.

breeze
May 16th, 2009, 09:44 PM
she sure is pretty lp..:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
May 16th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Awww...Jasmine is in Skineez heaven! :cloud9:

dh is now officially out of the closet as a dog lover! :thumbs up

luckypenny
May 16th, 2009, 09:50 PM
:cloud9: So the nap went well, eh? :thumbs up

It sure did :D.

you look so comfy and warm..

Actually, I woke up all sweaty :yuck: :o. But it was worth it :cloud9:.

DH looks truly out numbered. :laughing::laughing:

The least he could do was snap a wonderful picture. :thumbs up

When he's not, as Chris says, Mr. Crusty Pants, he can be a real sweetheart.

He ended up hanging out with Jasmine in the livingroom instead. He was randomly feeding her treats to get her used to approaching people. Man, he surprises me sometimes :o.

hazelrunpack
May 16th, 2009, 09:53 PM
He's sweet on Jasmine!!! :cloud9: :thumbs up

luckypenny
May 16th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Hazel, we just can't let him know that we know how much he loves dogs, lol. He'll deny it to the end :rolleyes:.

hazelrunpack
May 16th, 2009, 10:10 PM
:D

Yeah, ya gotta love macho, eh? :laughing:

CearaQC
May 16th, 2009, 10:24 PM
My DH said no to dogs on the bed too.

But now he's the first to call them up there to snuggle.

the gang
May 16th, 2009, 11:28 PM
i love your pic. its my house at night me and hubby and 5 pins brenda

growler~GateKeeper
May 17th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Ahhh nice snuggly nap :cloud9:

DH takes nice puppy pics :D

He ended up hanging out with Jasmine in the livingroom instead. He was randomly feeding her treats to get her used to approaching people. Man, he surprises me sometimes :o.

Awww so sweet :cloud9:

badabing
May 17th, 2009, 01:41 AM
I just love this picture, luckypenny! Seems very familiar to me...:whistle: Why don't you get a king sized bed so that hubby can squeeze in?

chico2
May 17th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Most men are suckies,they just don't want us to know they are just as crazy as us:laughing:
Hubby says,he does not"love"the cats",he tolerates them because of me,yeah right:laughing:
He kisses Chico just because he tolerates him:confused:

Your bed looks really comfy,with all that furry-ness around you and Jasmine is a beautiful girl,I am sure she'll join the clan in bed very soon:dog::dog::dog::dog:

diandpat
May 17th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Aw, that looks sooooooooo comfy :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Our dog was not going to sleep in bed either...not enough room. :sleepy::sleepy: I convinced him we should get a king size bed and then there would be plenty. We did. Three months later our second dog showed up and we still don't have enough room:laughing::laughing::laughing: As anyone can see from this picture squished is good :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Chaser
May 17th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Heehee....looks like my bed :D Chase sleeps on top of me just like that too....don't you just love it? So comfy and warm :cloud9:

angeldogs
May 17th, 2009, 11:17 AM
That does look like a comfy bed snuggle.is that a orange cat curled up at the bottom beside lucky.?

Jasmine is a beauty.

Brandykins
May 17th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Lovely photos - dogs do love going onto a bed!!

ancientgirl
May 17th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Hey, what are beds for if not to share with your furry's. :laughing:

Mat&Murph
May 18th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Great Pics!!!! Love the bed pic!! Thats sooo murphy!!! LOL The hubbies have to look like the tough guys but they love the furries as much as we do :crazy:

14+kitties
May 18th, 2009, 12:13 PM
I've heard that story here too LP. Hubby says no animals in bed. He got his wish until he met me and Keesha. She always sleeps with me. Now Dayle does too. He should be glad the other 4 kitties haven't joined in.
Love the pic! Love the new foster too. :cloud9:

Most men are suckies,they just don't want us to know they are just as crazy as us:laughing:
Hubby says,he does not"love"the cats",he tolerates them because of me,yeah right:laughing:
He kisses Chico just because he tolerates him:confused:

chico - Are you sure your hubby doesn't know my hubby? :confused:

angeldogs
May 18th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Great Pics!!!! Love the bed pic!! Thats sooo murphy!!! LOL The hubbies have to look like the tough guys but they love the furries as much as we do :crazy:

In some cases we men love them more.

Frenchy
May 18th, 2009, 05:57 PM
ahhh who needs a comforter ??? :D:D

poor ... poor .... hubby .... :laughing:

Jim Hall
May 18th, 2009, 09:00 PM
great ad for good food thinkk about it :crazy::clown:

TeriM
May 20th, 2009, 02:10 AM
Love that picture :laughing: :lovestruck:.

BeagleMum
May 20th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Reminds me of my house except the dogs are usually in the middle and DH and I are teatering on the edges of the bed.

cpietra16
May 20th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Actually, if you look at the bottom right...there a littel room just for hubby....Come on, he had room...:D:laughing:

JennieV
May 20th, 2009, 03:11 PM
hehehe LP!
thats a well-used bed space...Hubby is sure out of luck. LOL

Mat&Murph
May 20th, 2009, 04:54 PM
In some cases we men love them more.
In some cases you are very right!!! :crazy:

chico2
May 20th, 2009, 05:10 PM
I actually know of a woman who was extreemly jealous of her hubbies love for his dog,almost brought on a divorce,but the wife got herself a cat:laughing:

angeldogs
May 20th, 2009, 10:12 PM
I actually know of a woman who was extreemly jealous of her hubbies love for his dog,almost brought on a divorce,but the wife got herself a cat:laughing:

My wife will say the dog now dogs are gone.so i tell her if the dogs go i go.

chico2
May 21st, 2009, 08:20 AM
angeldogs,our house would only be a house without animals and I think hubby agrees,the cats makes it a home.
I would love a pup too,but that's not going to happen,so we borrow Bailey:laughing:
We've been married more than half a lifetime,I think he has learned through me,how our love for animals enrich our lives and knows better than to give me a choice,he knows how that would go:laughing:
The animals are innocents,people can survive on their own,not so animals.

ancientgirl
May 21st, 2009, 08:27 AM
The animals are innocents,people can survive on their own,not so animals.

Very well said Chico, and very true.

I have a friend who has 6 dogs. I don't see her much but I know through another friend she sleeps with all of her dogs. Hubby sleeps in another room.:laughing: