Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

If I win $40 million tonight....

Etown_Chick
May 16th, 2009, 02:39 PM
I am buying scruffy a park with a river in it!
Our local doggie park is a big rectangle with 7 trees! I think the fact that it's so open is the reason there are so many fights. The dogs are bored, and see each other..sigh.
I"ve been on holidays this past week so took SCruffy to a 'nice' park a couple times... darn those west enders and their 'nice' park. Scruff's first visit to a river, first exposure to lots of trees..he's in love...
This is also the first time I've actually seen him so tired he slept! Whoohoo!
So I've decided, if I win the 6-49 tonight, he's getting a park with trees and a river! He deserves that much fun every day!
Oh and all y'all are welcome to come and play any time.
(The nice park is too far to go every day,and scruff hates car rides..omg the DROOL! I almost named him drooly when I first got him)

the gang
May 17th, 2009, 05:24 PM
keep trying-- no one won good luck to you brenda and the pins.:fingerscr

ownedbycats
May 18th, 2009, 09:16 AM
You might change your mind about the water the first time he comes home covered in sticky mud up to the eyebrows:laughing: but trees are great, always dropping sticks for playing fetch with

Mat&Murph
May 18th, 2009, 11:15 AM
That sounds great!!! I was thinking of the same thing for the boys!!! Hopefully someone will win on here!!! LOL

TacoGrl
May 18th, 2009, 12:56 PM
What is it $49 million Wed? :eek:

I would love to buy some land and adopt MANY animals...I would build a FANTASTIC cat run...maybe even board animals...a regular Dr. Doolittle I would be :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
May 18th, 2009, 01:16 PM
I'd like to win something more than just a free ticket. :frustrated:

Up to 49 million on Wednesday. :fingerscr:fingerscr:fingerscr

Etown_Chick
May 18th, 2009, 04:44 PM
TacoGrl
if I win on Wed,I am SO financing your pet haven! I'll even ship in some trees for the pups to run around..what grows down there? Pine?
Oh and as for the river silt, if Scruffy gets his own river he's also getting his own house..I"m tired of washing paw prints off the floor.

14+kitties
May 18th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Mmm, I can think of many many things I would do if I were fortunate enough to win a large amount like that. There are many members on this site who could benefit from some extra money to do more rescues and to buy a spot big enough to be able to handle those rescues. After all, how much can one person spend in a lifetime? Surely not $49 million!!

Frenchy
May 18th, 2009, 05:32 PM
After all, how much can one person spend in a lifetime? Surely not $49 million!!

I'm off topic here but ..... this pisses me off ! 49 million ! They should make , at least , 5 winners , 10 million each. 49 million for just one person is just too much !!!!! ..... unless it's me :D

just kidding , it would still be too much for me , I wouldn't like all the problems that comes with it.

Mat&Murph
May 18th, 2009, 05:37 PM
I could go for anything!!! Lets see. I would buy a bigger house, with a bigger yard and if hubby didn't kill me first problay have more dogs!!!LOL I would end up giving most of it away after that!! Trust funds for the kids. I would only really need about 10 mill.

.nanama
May 26th, 2009, 08:56 PM
oh that sounds so fantastic... my dream for the future is to own a big house with a TON of land to have many dogs & pets!! good luck everybody! hehe

TacoGrl
May 26th, 2009, 09:26 PM
TacoGrl
if I win on Wed,I am SO financing your pet haven! I'll even ship in some trees for the pups to run around..what grows down there? Pine?

THANKS!

I guess the cheque isn't in the mail though eh? Unless you happen to work at ATB... :whistle:

I have my ticket for Wed though so :fingerscr

(I was down Longview way scoping out land LoL!...there is a lot for sale with water...$8 mil for 15 acres :eek:)

rainbow
May 27th, 2009, 03:08 AM
Well Wednesday's jackpot is 9 mil so you'll still have a chunk of change to live on. :D