aaak! I want to squish him!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

even if he is wet???:D

rainbow
May 14th, 2009, 03:44 PM
LOL ....he certainly doesn't mind getting wet. :D

I just love the second pic .....soooo adorable. :lovestruck:

breeze
May 14th, 2009, 03:50 PM
he loves the rain.. he goes out of his way to find puddles and walk or lie down in them

rainbow
May 14th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Do you have a BIG swimming pool for him this summer? :D

breeze
May 14th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Do you have a BIG swimming pool for him this summer? :D

:sad: no just a small one.. not sure if he will use it, he loves chasing the hose.. a couple of weeks ago we put on the sprinkler and he just drank from it.:laughing::laughing: I think he might just do the same with the pool.. a BIG water bowl:laughing::laughing:

breeze
May 14th, 2009, 04:05 PM
I'm wondering if he likes puddles so much is cause he does not have to step into it like a pool :shrug:

Bree will walk into a lake but will not go near a pool, could be the same for Arch

rainbow
May 14th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Both Logan and Chase will only go into their swimming pool if I throw their toys into it. :rolleyes:

breeze
May 14th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Both Logan and Chase will only go into their swimming pool if I throw their toys into it. :rolleyes:

thats what I'm going to try, I have some that float and some that sink, so when the sun is out and a bit warmer I will fill the pool up and see what happens. if not I will find a lake that is nice and clean and let them go swimming (when russ or ja is home. they are better swimmers than me)

Mat&Murph
May 14th, 2009, 04:33 PM
omg breeze!!! I love it!!!! He is soooo hugable. Needs to come play in the puddles with the boys!!! :lovestruck:

diandpat
May 14th, 2009, 04:35 PM
What a silly goose, sitting in the rain...must have some golden in him as Ginger does the same thing. I love how they could not care less.

So, how much does he weigh soaking wet??? :laughing::laughing:

Sun is back out tomorrow so we will be expecting Bree pictures (to compensate, of course ;) )

breeze
May 14th, 2009, 04:37 PM
omg breeze!!! I love it!!!! He is soooo hugable. Needs to come play in the puddles with the boys!!! :lovestruck:

:thumbs up:thumbs up

breeze
May 14th, 2009, 04:40 PM
What a silly goose, sitting in the rain...must have some golden in him as Ginger does the same thing. I love how they could not care less.

So, how much does he weigh soaking wet??? :laughing::laughing:

Sun is back out tomorrow so we will be expecting Bree pictures (to compensate, of course ;) )

I think it's cause the rain doesn't penitrate his coat, so he doesn't really notice it.
at least we didn't get thunder showers..I don't like thunder showers

I don't know :sad: I'm usally dodging shaking wet dog to find out :laughing::laughing:

I'll see what I can do :D

chico2
May 14th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Oh Breeze what an adorable face,I'd kiss him and hug him no matter how wet he is,he's just to die for:lovestruck::lovestruck:

Brandykins
May 14th, 2009, 05:47 PM
What a big beauty - like a cuddly teddy bear. I want to cuddle him. What a lovely face he has - gentle! Lovely photos.

breeze
May 14th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Oh Breeze what an adorable face,I'd kiss him and hug him no matter how wet he is,he's just to die for:lovestruck::lovestruck:

He would kiss you right back :thumbs up

What a big beauty - like a cuddly teddy bear. I want to cuddle him. What a lovely face he has - gentle! Lovely photos.

any time Archie says :D

ancientgirl
May 14th, 2009, 08:48 PM
LOL, so does that mean he comes running when it's bath time?

breeze
May 14th, 2009, 08:59 PM
LOL, so does that mean he comes running when it's bath time?

if you don't close the door properly, he will come in and stare at you, try and get in with you and he trys and drink the bath water.he also steels the towles.:laughing::laughing:

onster
May 14th, 2009, 09:04 PM
LOL what a character he is breeze!!!

What a cutie :lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:

Mat&Murph
May 14th, 2009, 09:07 PM
if you don't close the door properly, he will come in and stare at you, try and get in with you and he trys and drink the bath water.he also steels the towles.:laughing::laughing:
LOL Breeze, the boys do they same things!!! Mybe they were related in a past life LOL

PS I know you have more then likely said, but what kind of dog is archie? Leonbur.??

breeze
May 14th, 2009, 09:11 PM
LOL Breeze, the boys do they same things!!! Mybe they were related in a past life LOL

you never know, anything is possible :D

PS I know you have more then likely said, but what kind of dog is archie? Leonbur.??

Leonberger

Mat&Murph
May 14th, 2009, 09:13 PM
I thought he was. They are a terrific dog!! Of course I think Breeze is a sweetheart too!!! I can't get enough of your 2

breeze
May 14th, 2009, 09:18 PM
I thought he was. They are a terrific dog!! Of course I think Breeze is a sweetheart too!!! I can't get enough of your 2

some of his brother are much more hyper than Arch.. can you imagine having 2 hyper dogs??

I keep saying you can't have one without the other (hyper I mean with calm) then you wouldn't be balanced..:laughing::laughing:

o and what they say about owning a leo "you can't just have one" well I wish I could get another one..

Mat&Murph
May 14th, 2009, 09:53 PM
I was looking into leos befor I went mastiffs but the waiting list is super long!!! 2-5 years!! Matt is my hyper and Murphy my calm so they do balance out. Mastiffs and leos are related you know. Leo breeder said if I wanted Leo temperment go engish mastiff

breeze
May 14th, 2009, 10:03 PM
I was looking into leos befor I went mastiffs but the waiting list is super long!!! 2-5 years!! Matt is my hyper and Murphy my calm so they do balance out. Mastiffs and leos are related you know. Leo breeder said if I wanted Leo temperment go engish mastiff

we waited more than a year for Archie, (it was suppose to be a longer wait)
so I understand the long list..

I;m glad that you are balanced :laughing: cause it would be a horrid if you guys and your boys weren't :laughing::laughing:

Mat&Murph
May 14th, 2009, 10:08 PM
No kidding!! Love matt to death but he is such a idiot!!! :laughing: Nahh they are pretty good. We were lucky that the breeder didn't keep a waiting list as he only breeds mybe once a year. so first come first serve basicly...The boys were 3 days old when we first talked to him

hazelrunpack
May 15th, 2009, 12:25 AM
some of his brother are much more hyper than Arch.. can you imagine having 2 hyper dogs??

I can imagine six hyper dogs! :laughing:

Dang, that Archer is a handsome dude! :flirt: Even dripping wet! :D

ancientgirl
May 15th, 2009, 08:06 AM

:laughing:OMG that's hilarious!

breeze
May 15th, 2009, 01:20 PM
I can imagine six hyper dogs! :laughing:

:laughing::laughing: one is enough for me right now :D

:laughing:OMG that's hilarious!

:onot when you want to get out and there are no towels left.:frustrated::laughing:

luckypenny
May 16th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Soaking wet doggie :lovestruck:. Did Archer's ears puff right out when he dried?

:sad: no just a small one.. not sure if he will use it, he loves chasing the hose.. a couple of weeks ago we put on the sprinkler and he just drank from it.:laughing::laughing: I think he might just do the same with the pool.. a BIG water bowl:laughing::laughing:

Our foster Rufus (LeonbergerX) didn't play in the kiddie pool but used to just lay in it all day when it was hot outside.

It's great that a rainy day doesn't deter you from taking your sweetie out to enjoy it :thumbs up.

breeze
May 16th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Soaking wet doggie :lovestruck:. Did Archer's ears puff right out when he dried?

Our foster Rufus (LeonbergerX) didn't play in the kiddie pool but used to just lay in it all day when it was hot outside.

It's great that a rainy day doesn't deter you from taking your sweetie out to enjoy it :thumbs up.

yup when his ear dry they still look like ear muffs :laughing::laughing:

I just have to remember to wear a rain hat and rain coat and boots :laughing::laughing:

Chaser
May 16th, 2009, 08:10 PM
He looks huge now! What a cutie :lovestruck:

breeze
May 16th, 2009, 08:29 PM
He looks huge now! What a cutie :lovestruck:

the bigger the better :laughing::thumbs up:cloud9:

I don't notice it as much as others do cause I'm with him all the time..

growler~GateKeeper
May 17th, 2009, 02:07 AM

:laughing: what a goof :D