Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

i think i'm going to go crazy

Magicwildwolf69
May 10th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Man what a crazy week i have had. having to deal with extra stuff at work has stressed me out. my friend just had surgrey on her head and where everything went well she's in a lot of pain and i feel bad for her and i keep trying to go over to see how she's doing. i've been very down and tierd not feeling like myself and i'm snapping at everyone in the world. my little brother thinks i can fix all his problems and where i don't mind talking to him and helping him sometimes its really crazy things that he should be upset about in the first place. but he's 17 i should be use to that we all were 17 once

and now come home today to find that serena threw up many times this morning. she just ate dinner and threw that up but just once so far. i don't know if she has an upset stomach or just ate to fast or is sick. money is tight because FH still hasn't find a job though i'm more worried about my baby. lol just thinking ok haven't paid rent yet i could use that and maybe my landlord will give me a break.

anyway thanks for letting me vent. it helps

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2009, 11:31 PM
:grouphug: Things will settle down again! Just too much happening at once, is all.

Take a deep breath and live one day at a time with faith that it will get better.

:goodvibes: for Serena and for your friend and that your brother finds wisdom soon! :o

ancientgirl
May 11th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Sorry you've been stressed. It seems like everything always happens at once doesn't it?

Hopefully your brother will get his own stuff straightened out. It's hard to have to deal with your own stress, and someone elses!

I hope Serena is better today. Maybe she just had an upset tummy.

TacoGrl
May 11th, 2009, 09:18 AM
:grouphug:

How is today going? So far LoL!

If it makes you feel any better to laugh at me for a bit...this morning I decided to "trim" my bangs and not only did I "trim" too much in one spot, but I actually poked my eye with the scissors! I screamed and Messina fell off the toilet seat and ran under the bed! It was hard to even things out while crying and now I have this red eyelid and geeky hair to greet the world with today! :frustrated: My bed looks sooooooo good right now.

I hope you are laughing :)

Magicwildwolf69
May 11th, 2009, 10:55 AM
:grouphug:

How is today going? So far LoL!

If it makes you feel any better to laugh at me for a bit...this morning I decided to "trim" my bangs and not only did I "trim" too much in one spot, but I actually poked my eye with the scissors! I screamed and Messina fell off the toilet seat and ran under the bed! It was hard to even things out while crying and now I have this red eyelid and geeky hair to greet the world with today! :frustrated: My bed looks sooooooo good right now.

I hope you are laughing :)

awww TG i'm sorry that happened! it made me smile only cause well i've done the same thing before. went to trim my bangs messed up got them to short but usually i stab my nose with the scissors.

Thanks hazel AG and TG for the repleys i know there is usually nothing happening then everything happening. today is bright cold day and my head is pounding oyi :rolleyes:

one the plus side serena ate her breakfast and so far it has stayed down. she is eating a bit to fast. i know she has done it before but she seems more nervous today :shrug:. i think i'll feed them and see if i can watch how she's doing. my FH has been feeding them since he's home cause of no job yet.

hope everyones day goes well. i think i'm going to stay home (after the dr's) and relex today. i have house work but don't feel like doing it.

ancientgirl
May 11th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Maybe she's just nervous because she's picking up on how stressed you are right now. :shrug: Hopefully she'll keep her food down and be okay.

Are you taking her to the vet or is the doc for you?

Mat&Murph
May 11th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Just take a deep breath and remeber things always have to get better!! We have all had hard times and we all know what it is like so don't worry about venting!! We are all here to talk if you need it.

Kepp your chin up!!

Magicwildwolf69
May 11th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Maybe she's just nervous because she's picking up on how stressed you are right now. :shrug: Hopefully she'll keep her food down and be okay.

Are you taking her to the vet or is the doc for you?

i went to the dr today for myself. she held down her food this morning if she didn't it was off to the vet for her. so far so good today. my back is back to normal well my normal i have a bad back to begin with. she's sleeping quietly in the towels...that are clean of course. :rolleyes:

other then that i'm just really tierd today and want to take a nap

ancientgirl
May 11th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Well good to hear your both doing well. :D