Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Baby it's cold outside!

14+kitties
May 10th, 2009, 05:55 PM
So instead of going inside a nice warm house they decided to cuddle up outside...... :D

JennieV
May 10th, 2009, 06:20 PM
lol! thats one cuddly roof full of kitties you got there!!
:laughing:

Chris21711
May 10th, 2009, 06:20 PM
That is too funny 14k...no doubt the shingles are nice and warm with the sun, even though the wind was chilly.....for sure cats ain't stoooopid :laughing:

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2009, 07:25 PM
I want to insulate our roof like that, too! :thumbs up

:laughing:

That is just so cute, 14+ :cloud9: I guess they've had their fill of the great indoors for a while, eh? :cat:

Dee-O-Gee
May 10th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Nothing like a cat on a hot tin roof :D:D :laughing::laughing:

Way too cute 14+ :thumbs up

lUvMyLaB<3
May 10th, 2009, 09:07 PM
haha klm that is what I was thinking!! cats on a hot tin roof.. or cold shingled roof as the case may be...

cute cute cute 14+ you are more than awesome in that heaven you call home!

14+kitties
May 10th, 2009, 09:16 PM
:laughing: They definitely were happy up there! At one point this afternoon there were 11 of them on the roof at the same time! I hope once that shed is not there they will go to the new house's roof. They don't seem to like the pitch on it as much as they do the old shed. Once hubby gets the new shelter/house made for KMK the shed is outta there! Course then they will probably sleep on the top of his house just to tick him off! :rolleyes:

Hazel - when my daughter and son in law were here yesterday we went over so they could see the kitties. When we went in most of them were in the house. Didn't take long for them to clear out though! They really don't like strangers coming in. Most of them take off like a shot!

Mat&Murph
May 10th, 2009, 09:51 PM
LOL That is too cute!!! :lovestruck: I love it

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Aha! The plot thickens! They were up there today cuz they thought you were gonna bring another tour thru! :p

You might have to get hubby to make a gargantuan cat tree with levels pitched similarly to the shed :thumbs up Then they won't miss the shed so much when it goes :D

14+kitties
May 10th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Aha! The plot thickens! They were up there today cuz they thought you were gonna bring another tour thru! :p

Yeah, that's it! Tours! I'll get right on that!! :thumbs up

You might have to get hubby to make a gargantuan cat tree with levels pitched similarly to the shed :thumbs up Then they won't miss the shed so much when it goes :D

Hmmmm, one more thing to add to the hubby's to do list. Somehow I doubt I will get one of those any time soon. Once he gets KMK's little house done I think he will be out of the building business for a while. :lightbulb: Maybe I will have to find some time to build one!
I will just be happy to see the old shed gone. It's a bit of an eyesore now beside the new house. :o

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Will you be dismantling the old shed when you move it? Maybe you can use it for building material for the new cat tree. :o

14+kitties
May 10th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Will you be dismantling the old shed when you move it? Maybe you can use it for building material for the new cat tree. :o

Nope, it's pretty rotten now. It was old to begin with when it was converted into a home for the kitties the first year. It's heading for a big bonfire! I would rather build with new stuff if we do something like that for them. Gotta save some money first though! Between the materials for KMK's house and worm meds for all of them and vet visits I'm a little strapped for a while. :o

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2009, 10:42 PM
I can only imagine what your vet bills are like! :eek:

14+kitties
May 10th, 2009, 10:48 PM
I can only imagine what your vet bills are like! :eek:

:laughing::laughing: I would imagine kinda like yours!! I don't mind. That's what my one credit card is for.

Magicwildwolf69
May 10th, 2009, 10:53 PM
wow look at them all. they are just staring at the camera like yea try to get us down lol.

so many kitties i would love it there. i could work for room and board :D

14+kitties
May 10th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Actually MWW, it doesn't take much to get them down. All I have to do is go over for a visit. They usually come down to see if I by chance brought treats with me. Of course I usually do. :rolleyes: And for snuggles too. But they aren't spoiled. Not at all.......

Magicwildwolf69
May 10th, 2009, 10:59 PM
hehe 14+ keep telling yourself that..
thats what i try to do too...:laughing:

Brandykins
May 11th, 2009, 02:41 AM
Aw 14+K - that is a brilliant pic of all those lovely kitties!!

Hugs to them:)

Love4himies
May 11th, 2009, 06:54 AM
:laughing::laughing: Could you get any more of a perfect roof :lovestruck: :cloud9:

ancientgirl
May 11th, 2009, 07:51 AM
That's cute. I'm sure they're all warm huddled up like that though. Looks like they're looking at something.

14+kitties
May 11th, 2009, 10:21 AM
That's cute. I'm sure they're all warm huddled up like that though. Looks like they're looking at something.

Yep, they were looking toward the deck where I was taking the pic from. Probably wondering if I was going to come over and play. :)