Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What's the most special thing you got today?

ancientgirl
May 10th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Well, since my kids don't have jobs and don't make any money, their actions are my gifts.

Oksana is my little loner. Yet, today, after many months, she sat on my lap and slept for almost an hour.:cloud9:

My legs were killing me, yet I stayed as still as possible. I knew if I moved she'd jump off, but I let her sleep and snuggle and there she stayed.

14+kitties
May 10th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Aww how sweet! :cloud9: I bet she was so happy to curl up and nap on Mom's knee!
I can't pick just one though.....
KMK butted my face today. :lovestruck: That's a first!
My daughter and son in law came yesterday and took us out for supper. Yummy! My oldest son phoned this afternoon. We had a good chat. My youngest son phoned this morning and again around five. He had to work all weekend so couldn't make it yesterday with his sis. Even my stepsons said Happy Mom's Day to me. That's a first for them too!
So I guess all in all the best thing I got all day was lots of love. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
May 11th, 2009, 08:31 AM
14+, love is the best thing to get.:D

TacoGrl
May 11th, 2009, 09:04 AM
My Seth licked my hand holding the remote...not sure if he wanted me to change channels or if it was a sign of love :shrug:

Messina was her usual sweet self but did let me wake up on my own yesterday morning without the nudging, biting and tugging...that was nice :lovestruck:

Love4himies
May 11th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Rose gave me some "wanna play with me" taps yesterday :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 11th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Rose gave me some "wanna play with me" taps yesterday :lovestruck:

Aww, she's doing so well!

Chris21711
May 11th, 2009, 10:59 AM
I got a $142.00 grocery bill :crazy:

Love4himies
May 11th, 2009, 11:33 AM
I got a $142.00 grocery bill :crazy:

:laughing::laughing:, I guess that is better than a $143.00 grocery bill.

Chris21711
May 11th, 2009, 11:42 AM
:laughing::laughing:, I guess that is better than a $143.00 grocery bill.

Ya, but all I bought was Milk and Bread :D j/k........that's not counting what I spent at Global, but I won't go into that incase Pepe is looking :laughing:

Winston
May 11th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Chris21711 I got a bigger bill than you! But I am happy with it! This is what I bought for myself for Mothers Day! :D

Mat&Murph
May 11th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Wow Thats a awsome present Winston!!!!

I got some new planted something from my daughter ( iwill let you all know when it grows), Roses and timmies coffee from the hubby and BIG time drooly kiises from the boys!! Thought I was drowning, But i made it!! :crazy:

ancientgirl
May 11th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Chris21711 I got a bigger bill than you! But I am happy with it! This is what I bought for myself for Mothers Day! :D

NICE!:thumbs up

Chris21711
May 11th, 2009, 01:05 PM

Oooohlala Miss fancy dancy :laughing:...ok where are you gonna sit when Winston is driving :D

Hubby's contribution when I got back from doing groceries "I meant to tell you to by yourself a plant for Mothers Day"....like I need to be told to buy myself a plant :rolleyes:

Mat&Murph
May 11th, 2009, 01:07 PM
LOL Chris!!! :laughing: What a man!!

Luvmypitgirls
May 11th, 2009, 02:58 PM
"Happy belated Mothers Day to all you Moms out there, with hooman kids or fuzzybutts or both":D

For mother's day, I got to sit and watch hubby and friend rewire his stereo system.
I went to wallmart and bought myself two cd's, Seal and Garth Brooks.
Then I treated myself to a Timmy's X~Lrg Double Double.

Yep that was my Mother's Day.....I could barely contain my excitement:rolleyes:

Chris21711
May 11th, 2009, 04:15 PM
"Happy belated Mothers Day to all you Moms out there, with hooman kids or fuzzybutts or both":D

For mother's day, I got to sit and watch hubby and friend rewire his stereo system.

Oooooooh, that must have been fun......not :yell:
I went to wallmart and bought myself two cd's, Seal and Garth Brooks.

At least you got to choose :laughing:

Then I treated myself to a Timmy's X~Lrg Double Double.

Timmies :thumbs up...double double :yuck:

Yep that was my Mother's Day.....I could barely contain my excitement:rolleyes:

That's why you had to share is it? :laughing:

chico2
May 11th, 2009, 05:34 PM
All 3 of my sons phoned,I got one card:laughing:
Oh well,no presents needed..they love their mom:lovestruck:
Hubby and I went to Costco,bought some plants,went to get cat-food,dog-treats,birdseeds etc...had to take a loan at the bank:laughing:
Then we picked up some lunch(restaurants too darn busy!!)
Went home had Subway-subs and a couple of beers,all in all a good Mothers Day:thumbs up

Winston is that a Volvo,nice Mothers Day gift for your self,even if it is not a Volvo:laughing:

breeze
May 11th, 2009, 05:47 PM
hubby got me a bottle of dog shampoo, a new brush for Archie and a 2 gallon shop vac to blow dry the beasts for when we have water fights :thumbs up:thumbs up

o and the boys bought me a big bag of dog food (cause they know that money is tight). now I don't have to worry for 2 weeks :thumbs up

Winston
May 11th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Good eye Chico! yes its a Volvo S60...:thumbs up