Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chloe and raw !

Frenchy
May 10th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Ohhhhh Chloe loooooooves her new diet ! No more skipping meals !

1. num num num
2. num num num
3. num num num :laughing:

Mat&Murph
May 10th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Awwww :lovestruck: Good girl Chole!!! Glad she loves her new diet!!!

Chaser
May 10th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Good girl! Hope it helps her.

Rottielover
May 10th, 2009, 12:57 PM
I am so happy to see this, happy, food, eating, great job with sticking by and finding what will work for her :)

diandpat
May 10th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Aw, what good girl finally eating something and letting Mum stop worrying!!! Chapeau Frenchy for sticking with this sweet soul. St Francis knew what he was doing when he sent her to you :angel::angel::angel:

Hope she continues to have a healthy appetite and that it helps get the Cushings under control so that you can finally have a full night's rest
:thumbs up:thumbs up

14+kitties
May 10th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Yummy yummy! :fingerscr it helps with the Cushings. She, and you especially, need a break! I may borrow her to show my kitties how they should be eating thier raw! :thumbs up

Frenchy
May 10th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I wouldn't be able to do the raw diet without LP's help :thankyou: and Chloe did a bit better this week end. :thumbs up she is also now , on Ginkgo Biloba , her new treatment , it's suppose to reduce the cortisol production. :fingerscr

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2009, 03:35 PM
The Pack is so completely envious they don't even wanna talk about it! :o

:laughing:

Chloe certainly did polish it off, didn't she!! :thumbs up

:fingerscr that the Ginkgo works! :goodvibes:

Frenchy
May 10th, 2009, 03:48 PM
The Pack is so completely envious they don't even wanna talk about it! :o

:laughing:

omg Hazel , could you imagine feeding the 8 of them raw ? :eek: Not only the $$$ but the time to prepare it all (unless you buy it all made , which would even cost more $$$)

oh oh , did you ever ask your butcher to keep chicken necks for you ? I know mine did a couple of times , didn't charge me for them. But then the word got around and everytime I would stop by to get mine , someone else got to them before I did :frustrated:

ancientgirl
May 10th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Frenchy, I hope this is the beginning of a great recovery for Chloe!:pray:

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2009, 04:52 PM
We don't have butchers here...just meat counters :rolleyes:

Actually, it would likely be cheaper to feed raw--I just don't have enough freezer space for the amount I'd have to prepare! :laughing:

It's a pity, cuz I know they'd love it! 'specially after the chicken breast incident a few weeks back :p But I'm hoping that when we're once again down to just 3 or 4 dogs (sad, but it's bound to happen eventually as they get older :sad:), I can give raw a try! :thumbs up

Brandykins
May 10th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Aw she is enjoying her meal:) Beauty of a dog:)

chico2
May 10th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Chloe,what a good girl:lovestruck:I am sure she'll fight her disease with all she's got,with lots of help from mom Frenchy of course.
Hope the new diet helps:fingerscr:goodvibes: