Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Pet Mom's day!

ancientgirl
May 10th, 2009, 08:05 AM
I just wanted to wish all of those pet mommies a wonderful day!

My dad called me this morning to wish me a happy mothers day. That meant a lot to me, that he knows I love my gang like they were my kids.

chico2
May 10th, 2009, 08:16 AM
I wish every mother,whether they have fur or skin-kids,especially our 2 new mothers,W4R and Ford-girl a wonderful day!

Mat&Murph
May 10th, 2009, 10:47 AM
For all our mothers out there in pets.ca

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
DROOLY KISSES FROM THE BOYS

pbpatti
May 10th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies, fur, skin, feather and leather oh and don't forget the gill babies. pbp

14+kitties
May 10th, 2009, 10:55 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/mothersday/1.gif to everyone out there in Pets.ca land!! Be they human or four legged furries, we love them all the same!! (Just don't expect the furries to cook breaky for you!) :yuck:

Etown_Chick
May 10th, 2009, 01:27 PM
It's wonderful being a doggy mom! :thumbs up

Scruffy has given me a wonderful Mother's Day present too - he's helping me dig up my flower bed!

Ok it's really NOT helpful but I'm sure his heart is in the right place even if his paws aren't..lol

Frenchy
May 10th, 2009, 03:52 PM
My dad called me this morning to wish me a happy mothers day. That meant a lot to me, that he knows I love my gang like they were my kids.

ahhh that is nice of him !

happy mother's day to everyone here !!!

my guys already gave me their presents .... they are all being nice and well behave , mostly sleeping :laughing: the dogs that is ..... the cats don't really care :frustrated: :laughing:

sirilucky
May 10th, 2009, 04:42 PM
HAppy Mothers Day to Everyone!

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2009, 04:49 PM
The Pack gave me tons of slobber and kussies this morning and have lots more to spare, so I'm sending them all to all the mommies out there who want some :thumbs up

:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

More than enough Happy Mother's Day lovin' to go around! :cloud9:

chico2
May 10th, 2009, 05:49 PM
I just got this from a friend of mine,isn't it pretty..

ancientgirl
May 10th, 2009, 06:22 PM
That's lovely Chico. I love how they make it sparkly.

marko
May 10th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Happy Mother's day Everyone!!

aslan
May 10th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Happy Mothers Day to each and every mom on pets.ca