Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Little Bean Sprout!!!

Dee-O-Gee
May 9th, 2009, 11:38 PM
SPRING HAS SPRUNG!! Here's what happens after you mow your yard of fresh spring grass :yell:

Tuckered out from all the running around

Fortunately, he'll be going in for a mowing himself in 2 weeks (saddle cut for summer :))

hazelrunpack
May 9th, 2009, 11:43 PM
Now themz is some green pawz!!!!! :eek:

Looks like Gryphon was pretty busy cleaning up the yard after the mowing. :D

TeriM
May 9th, 2009, 11:45 PM
I think I am suddenly grateful for my short haired non-white dogs :D.

Gryphon looks adorable :lovestruck:.

Mat&Murph
May 9th, 2009, 11:47 PM
HAhaha That is too cute!!! :laughing: He would be good to have around on ST Paddy's day!!

growler~GateKeeper
May 9th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Cute toes Gryph :lovestruck:

Is is muzzle green too? :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
May 9th, 2009, 11:57 PM
You would think his muzzle is green cause he grazes the grass like a cow and eats it all the time :frustrated:

Brandykins
May 10th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Aw that is just so cute! Lovely dog - even with the green (is the the green green grass of home:))

meg4050
May 10th, 2009, 06:20 PM
So cute! :lovestruck: Barkley's getting his grooming next week too :)

breeze
May 10th, 2009, 06:35 PM
oooooooooo natural fur die, I wonder if it works on human hair????

:D

green suits you Gryphon..:thumbs up:thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
May 10th, 2009, 09:41 PM
oooooooooo natural fur die, I wonder if it works on human hair????

Wow--wouldn't this color compliment a blonde :D:D

14+kitties
May 10th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Those paws look vaguely familiar.......... :rolleyes:
That's the only thing I don't like about mowing grass. Every time pups come back in I get a housefull of cut grass too!

Dee-O-Gee
May 10th, 2009, 10:55 PM
2 weeks can't come soon enough :frustrated:

Gryphon's going in for his summer saddle cut. :thumbs up

At least with this, the grass dye will be look evenly distributed :D

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2009, 11:16 PM
You oughtta get some clippers and do it yourself, klm! Priscilla used to hate the drying box at the groomer's so we learned to groom her ourselves. She loved getting all the attention from Mom and since we didn't care how long it took her to dry, no drying box was needed :D And you get such a fuzzy feeling inside when you see the results from your very own hand :thumbs up

Magicwildwolf69
May 11th, 2009, 12:02 AM
:laughing: thats so just to cute!

i know what you mean about grooming time. Eclipse is going in this year he's all matted at the back and he won't let me near him to cut them. its all in his undercoat. i have a bite mark to prove it hehe so off to the vets to get shaved

Dog Dancer
May 11th, 2009, 04:27 PM
It's not easy being green is it Gryphon! Too cute.

Dee-O-Gee
May 11th, 2009, 07:35 PM
You oughtta get some clippers and do it yourself, klm! Priscilla used to hate the drying box at the groomer's so we learned to groom her ourselves. She loved getting all the attention from Mom and since we didn't care how long it took her to dry, no drying box was needed :D And you get such a fuzzy feeling inside when you see the results from your very own hand :thumbs up

Are ya kiddin' I already have---TWICE since Christmas :yell::yell:

His fur grows like a weed (or should I say a little bean sprout :D)

I have a nice pair of grooming scissors and a great pair of clippers (yes the good ole fashion kind). I did buy one of those Pedi-Paw thing-a-ma-jigs but found it was only good for just filing down the rough edges after a good old fashion clip. :lightbulb:

We take him in twice a year (once before Christmas then a summer cut) but in between, I normally do my own clipping. :thumbs up

His appointment is a week from Saturday and he LOVES the groomer he's been seeing :lovestruck: and so do I :)