Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I think I am Going to go CRAZY!

lUvMyLaB<3
May 9th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Where is spring? Has spring arrived where you all live? ok I know I am in manitoba.. but COME ON it was SNOWING this morning.. That is not rare really.. it happens often that it snows on may long and that is still a week away.. But I would really really like some nice weather. My girls want to get out riding outside, and i do too, we have a new riding instructor for this year so we don't have to drive an hour away 2 times a week... poor poor doggies just wanna run but they are still wearing jackets most days.. I really am going to GO NUTS I want to go OUTSIDE and just lay there and enjoy SUN.. Tulips are not up.. no buds on trees... And the Snow that has been here since october has just melted...

I think in manitoba we have 2 seasons.. winter.. and July..

I was talking to my sister in Law.. her and my bro live in toronto, I had to explain to her that when it snows here, the snow stays until spring.. it just gets deeper and deeper.. that was funny.. Toronto people are weather spoiled... lol!

clm
May 9th, 2009, 08:40 PM
I feel for you. I think I would cry if it were snowing here today. Mind you we did get whacked with rain and hail. It's supposed to be a little cooler here for the next couple of days, but not cold enough to snow.

Cindy

Mat&Murph
May 9th, 2009, 09:14 PM
You poor thing!!! I would gooo crazy!!!! I will be sending warm thoughts your way. Hope spring happens soon for you

BusterBoo
May 9th, 2009, 09:45 PM
:sorry: winter sucks...especially when it goes into May! :sorry: It it's any consulation...it's raining and dreary and going down to +3 in Ottawa tonight.

Spring/Summer will arrive in Manitoba :shrug:

TacoGrl
May 9th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Try living out here! :sad:

Rain, snow, hail, WIND, and partly sunny...all in the same day and it goes on for weeks!

TeriM
May 9th, 2009, 10:33 PM
We have spring :D. Feel free to pack up your furries and come for a visit :).

Dog Dancer
May 9th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Sorry I'm in TeriM's neighbourhood, we were out on the deck today. Gotta love living in BC - most of the time. We'll send warm thoughts your way too.

lUvMyLaB<3
May 10th, 2009, 12:36 AM
THANKS!! my mil is in victoria.. she is spoiled too!! Calgary.. I would like calgary!! You guys get warm winters!! we get -50 for 6 months!

I wanna pack up my furries and come.. BY TRAIN!!!!!! Went to toronto last year by train and LOVED it my next trip is Vancouver by train.. I did that trip years ago, and I want to take my kids, so careful I might take you up on it! lol! just to escape this SNOW!!!

.........Spring is not coming.. I am sure this time... WHAT happened to global warming BTW?? we had a CRAZY cold winter! more like global freezing!

Love4himies
May 10th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Although it is not snowing, it is cold and rainy here and of course the dampness doesn't help, as it makes the cold go right through to the bones.

I lived in Edmonton for 8 years and the weather is much better than eastern Ontario.

Summer will come soon (as will the mosquitos) for you. I am watching the weather network and looks like you are going to be warmer than us this afternoon.

lUvMyLaB<3
May 10th, 2009, 10:59 AM
sunny today! snow is melting YAAY!! still going below zero at night, will be a few weeks before we can plant anything... farmers haven't been seeding yet.. don't know why I am impatient! some years it is nice enough to go camping on may long, and some years it snows so I guess we will have to wait and see..

L4h.. mosquitoes YES and TICKS soon!! i HATE ticks!