Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Catch me if you can!!!

Shelby
August 10th, 2004, 01:03 AM
We recently took our puppies to the beach, it's winter here in Australia, so they weren't too keen on swimming in the cold water, but running on the sand was just as fun.....

glasslass
August 10th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Aussie Bunnies? :D :D :D

chico2
August 10th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Glasslass :D :D :D Great picture though!!!!!
Shelby,you call that winter :confused:
This is winter!!!!

GunnerX
August 10th, 2004, 08:12 AM
This is a true Canadian winter! Gotta stock up on the beer eh?

http://www.gunnerx.net/pics/misc/Snowdoor2k46.jpg

This is a picture taken by someone I know on another forum after a snowstorm last year in the maritimes. :D

chico2
August 10th, 2004, 08:52 AM
And a couple more....just a reminder of what's to come,get out there and enjoy the bit of summer we have :D

chico2
August 10th, 2004, 08:53 AM
oh well,here's another!!

Leewilson
August 10th, 2004, 12:31 PM
I'm trying to upload a picture of winter in Florida, but cannot since it says file too large. My picture is no larger than any other on this thread. what am I doing wrong?

Writing4Fun
August 10th, 2004, 01:04 PM
I had that problem too :)

It's not the actual proportions of the pic, so much as it's the memory it's taking up. Could be that your pic is of "higher quality" than the others (better resolution, I mean - not commenting here about "winter" in Florida :p ). Try editing the pic to make it physically smaller, or save it as a .bmp instead of .jpg. That might help.

Cinnabear
August 10th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Look I have flying ears. :D My dog's ears don't fly. Too cute.

Cactus Flower
August 10th, 2004, 02:43 PM
What a cute pictures with their ears up in the air like that!

Ok the dog on the right is a weimeraner......what is the dog on the left?

Leewilson
August 10th, 2004, 02:44 PM
I had that problem too :)

It's not the actual proportions of the pic, so much as it's the memory it's taking up. Could be that your pic is of "higher quality" than the others (better resolution, I mean - not commenting here about "winter" in Florida :p ). Try editing the pic to make it physically smaller, or save it as a .bmp instead of .jpg. That might help.

Thanks for suggestion, Vicky. But still doesn't work. Guess you caught my little "zinger" about winter in Florida. :p However, we do pay dearly for it during the summer "Hell" months. It's still a mystery to me why I can't upload my picture - tried trimming it, tried bmp, but since they only allow 100 kbs, would be terribly small.

Leewilson
August 10th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Trying again to show Florida in mid-winter! :p ;) :D However, we pay dearly in the summer during the "hot as hell" months.

glasslass
August 10th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Wow! That is a big picture! Being in Calif., I won't envy your winter. We have our extreme summers too. But less humidity! :p

Cactus Flower
August 10th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Hey guys, remember Shelby and her dogs?.......

:D :D :D

Luba
August 10th, 2004, 07:16 PM
woo hoo doggies flying with ears!

who said winter??

mom making snow angel ;)

heidiho
August 10th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I honestly dont know how you live in that kind of cold weather...

Luba
August 10th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Psst don't tell but I can only handle it a month then I complain the rest of the time hahaha

wAggie
August 10th, 2004, 11:07 PM
this is the "best" one i could find.

it was taken last winter in my yard.

Writing4Fun
August 10th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Hey guys, remember Shelby and her dogs?.......
:D :D :D

Funny - someone ways "winter" and we all lose our minds :D Thanks for calling us back to "heel", Cactus Flower!! :o

Shelby, those dogs are drop-dead gorgeous. AND they look like they're having the time of their lives! Wish I could just frolic on the Australian sand like that...even in the winter! :)

Luba
August 10th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Yes all that snow it's lovely (for a brief moment) LOL

When it's really cold it takes how many 'guys' to start a car LMAOOO

This was funny , there were so many of them trying to get 'one' car going LOL

Shelby
August 11th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Wow, and I whinge when I have to walk my dogs in the morning when it's -7 degrees (celcius)!!

Cactus Flower, the one on the left is a German Shorthaired Pointer.
Here's another pic..

chico2
August 11th, 2004, 08:08 AM
They are beautiful dogs,I never knew what a Weimeraner was,now I do :D I am getting sooo much education here :D
As for the winter,I actually don't mind it that much,snow is beautiful,snowstorms makes it nice and cozy by the fireplace inside :D
The cats don't drag me outside for too long!!
But like Luba says,a month of snow is enough....but the absolute elation you feel seeing the first Robin returning,the Tulips struggling to come out,is priceless :p

Leewilson
August 11th, 2004, 08:31 AM
I loved the snow when I lived in New York, my true home. Especially at Christmas time. But it isn't friendly to "older" bones like mine, and when you are getting up into the numbers, you long for warmth. I see all the beautiful pictures of your wonderland, and it makes me very nostalgic. Enjoy the beauty and delights it brings; if I were just a little younger, I'd come up there and join you. ;)

wAggie
August 14th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Omggggggggggggg!!!

I love these 2, wilson, is it?, he's tilting his head just like mine do!

:D :D :D :D

gingerismybaby
August 14th, 2004, 09:58 PM
they are so cute ;) I like how there ears fly up in the air :)

Shelby
August 16th, 2004, 01:22 AM
Waggie, could be a pointer thing??

krdahmer
August 16th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Ok....first those are beautiful dogs.....and the ears flappin in the wind is the best action shot I've seen, I mean how cute is that! And as for all you posting snow pictures, pooh on you for depressing me!!!!! :p

wAggie
August 16th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Hehehehehhehehehe, Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe ;) ;)

:d :d :d

Shelby
August 16th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Izzy didn't go for a walk this morning, I don't think she wanted to go out in the cold (she's such a princess!!), maybe i should show here all your snow photo's, then she wouldn't mind a little bit of frost on the grass.....

Waggie, where are the photo's of chocolate and honey??

wAggie
August 16th, 2004, 08:13 PM
:eek: :eek: i ACTUALLY didn't think of it~

when i get back home, i'll make sure to post'em :p :p :p

ALONG W OTHERSSSS :D

wAggie
August 16th, 2004, 11:47 PM
there ya go! lol

db7
September 25th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Great pic. I love the way pointers use their ears to fly :)

nobdysangl8503
September 25th, 2004, 12:20 AM
the following attatchments are my bunnies...im not quite sure how to do this yet so if it doesnt work..lol..bare with me :confused:

Sneaky2006
September 25th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Nobdysang... you should really start your own thread so everyone can see your bunny!!
He/She is the most cutest bunny I've ever seen!!!! I wanna squeeeeze it!!! :D

nobdysangl8503
September 25th, 2004, 03:44 AM
:( :( :(My bunny passed away tonight............im lost

wAggie
September 25th, 2004, 10:44 AM
aww... I'm soo sorry to hear that... *hugs* :(