Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nominator Video

onster
May 8th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Bunduk really, really , really loves to nom. He especially loves to nom when he's sleepy :sleepy:.

Here's some video I took this morning. I don't always give him my fingers, but sometimes its either the fingers or something else :crazy: Plus he loves it so much, how can I not??? another mommy sacrifice :rolleyes: He doesnt really bite hard, just chews...tho sometimes he gets a bit too into it and it can hurt.

I think to him, it is some sort of pacifier.

http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/qq285/OnnieBunduk/?action=view&current=BundukSleepyNoms.flv

Love4himies
May 8th, 2009, 12:30 PM
OMG, you need to put a warning in your post before members watch the video: OVERLOADED WITH CUTIENESS, DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE HAVE A WEAKNESS TOWARDS CATS!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

He needs some good peices of chicken backs/breasts with bones so he can nom on those and help his oral health :D

Jim Hall
May 8th, 2009, 12:31 PM
awwww she only do that with you? is her mouth ok now?

onster
May 8th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Jim..Bunduk/aka nommy/ aka the nominator is a boy!! :eek: lol dont worry Ill cover his eyes before he sees your post. Gonna give the poor kitteh a complex :p:laughing:

He is rather girly looking tho hahaha i have to admit

He pretty much only does that with me cuz Im the only one who lets him. Lil bro doesnt tolerate it and mom will let him do it for a second or two. I used to not let him because i thought it was a bad habit but he will do it anyway. If not my fingers then wires/metal/ frames/ lampshades..anything that is near him when he gets the urge. He only purrs and makes those noises when its my fingers though. It's so cute isnt it???

I worry though when I have kids hopefully in the future...is he gonna bite their toes/fingers off :eek::eek: lol

L4H :laughing::laughing: glad u found it cute. Ok i admit I let him do it cuz he is just sooo cute when he's all into it. Did you notice when he paws at my hand to bring it closer/put it in his mouth. lol. I tried chicken back..wasnt really into it :shrug: He nommed the chicken tho....then had explosive diarrhea :yuck: still have loads in my freezer tho.

Oh and JIm his mouth is better but gumline still kinda red. No where near as bad as before though. I have a feeling this will be a recurring issue with him though.

bendyfoot
May 8th, 2009, 01:13 PM
oh my what big purrs you have, nominator!!!:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: I love how he's all like, "study? surely you jest! I am here for noms and pets, no study for you!" He's soooooooo cute! Boo likes to give "love noms" too, but mainly on my nose and chin (ow!)

ancientgirl
May 8th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Aww, that was cute! But it looked painful! Ouch!:laughing:

onster
May 8th, 2009, 01:43 PM
lol yep bendy i have to lock bunduk out when I want to study :rolleyes:

Bunduk gives nose and chin noms too..but theyre usually outta the blue and they do hurt i agree (have had his tooth graze my nose and cause it to bleed)!!

AG..the only time it was painful was when I said Oww lol. It only hurts when he shifts my fingers to his molars and then bites down too hard..other than that doesnt hurt.

Jim Hall
May 8th, 2009, 01:48 PM
lol have you tried a binky?

onster
May 8th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Yep..he ate it :evil: lol

Brandykins
May 8th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Aw Onster what a gorgeous cat - I want him!! It was lovely to hear her purring. I thoroughly enjoyed the video clip:)

Take care.

Diamondsmum
May 8th, 2009, 02:11 PM
ohhh onster :cloud9: Nominator made my day as I was watching sid came up to laptop & watched as well LOL even sniffed the screen.

What a cutie.

Chris21711
May 8th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Cute Video Onster :frustrated:

onster
May 8th, 2009, 02:28 PM
thanks guys. Bunduk says hello to Sid DM :D

aww chris...what can I do, this is somethng i cant show with pics :sad: sowwwey

Diamondsmum
May 8th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Chris lets set up a lunch out & A Diamond day and I will let you see:cloud9:.

Next week sometime ok? :D

Chris21711
May 8th, 2009, 02:41 PM
thanks guys. Bunduk says hello to Sid DM :D

aww chris...what can I do, this is somethng i cant show with pics :sad: sowwwey

Well you do have the option of getting in your car and the nominator on board and come visit :D

It's a go :thumbs up

onster
May 8th, 2009, 02:51 PM
lol..bunduk does travel well u know :D:D

U know who I really want him to meet? Uncle Jasper! I think those two would realllly get along :cloud9:

Chris21711
May 8th, 2009, 03:08 PM
lol..bunduk does travel well u know :D:D

U know who I really want him to meet? Uncle Jasper! I think those two would realllly get along :cloud9:

Then you can stop here on the way to 1000 islands, we are not that far north of the 401 :D

onster
May 8th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Maybe ill give u a visit over the summer :thumbs up but realistically sans bunduk...dunno how he'd react to doggies :evil:

Chris21711
May 8th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I can keep them in the back room or they can be in the yard...that won't be a problemo :thumbs up

chico2
May 8th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Aww there is that Bunduk again:laughing:did I tell you I love him,what he's doing is just love-bites,Rocky does the same,love-bites don't hurt:lovestruck:

14+kitties
May 8th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Awww, now that's something I should have done a pic of!!! :D How sweet. TT likes to chew too. He doesn't need to be tired to do it though. And don't put your head down around him. He attacks! Loves my hair for some reason. :frustrated:
The Nominator is nominated by me as the cutest biter going. :thumbs up

It's a go :thumbs up

Wow! I wish we could get you to this neck of the woods so easily Chris! :p

onster
May 10th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Aww there is that Bunduk again:laughing:did I tell you I love him,what he's doing is just love-bites,Rocky does the same,love-bites don't hurt:lovestruck:

hehehe..love-bites eh?? I never thought that because he also bites inanimate objects. I think Onnie love bites but he just bites us and its like one time thing. Bunduk treats you like youre beef jerkey LOL

I can keep them in the back room or they can be in the yard...that won't be a problemo :thumbs up

:D:D i know he isnt afraid of the dogs next door. Goes right up to the fence and sniffs nose to nose. At the vets though he hisses at the doggies :evil:

Awww, now that's something I should have done a pic of!!! :D How sweet. TT likes to chew too. He doesn't need to be tired to do it though. And don't put your head down around him. He attacks! Loves my hair for some reason. :frustrated:
The Nominator is nominated by me as the cutest biter going. :thumbs up

He attacks??? :eek::eek: LOL i just had a funny mental image of TT hanging on to your head :laughing::laughing:

Nominator thanks u for the nomination :thumbs up :lovestruck:

14+kitties
May 10th, 2009, 10:00 AM
He attacks??? :eek::eek: LOL i just had a funny mental image of TT hanging on to your head :laughing::laughing:

Don't laugh! My daughter was here yesterday to take me out for Mom's Day dinner. I showed her what TT does. He grabs my hair and shakes his head. She says it's like he's trying to get a huge mouthful of it! Later on she was sitting on the window seat and he came behind her and grabbed HER hair. She has almost waistlength hair again. He was literally almost hanging from it. :eek:

ownedbycats
May 10th, 2009, 06:42 PM
14+, our black and white kitten attacks heads too. Your right, it's funny the first time, after that, the chewing on your scalp is just painful (and dangerous, claws out close to someone's eyes:eek:)

growler~GateKeeper
May 12th, 2009, 01:36 AM
Awwww purry noms :lovestruck: :lovestruck: so cute :cloud9:

Have you ever used "the cat (originally the dog) ate my homework" excuse for teeth marks on you papers? :D

Chris21711
May 12th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Wow! I wish we could get you to this neck of the woods so easily Chris! :p

I is acoming ain't I, I wanna get that clangy kitty condo outta the back of my truck :D.......Unfortunately Ethel seems to be having a busy time right now :sad:......I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks, you have to let me know your schedule :)

:sorry: to hi-jack Onster :o