Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Spencer's Slinger

BeagleMum
May 7th, 2009, 05:30 PM
For a while now I have been telling people that Spencer drools and no one ever believes me because apparently beagles don't drool like other dogs do. Well, I finally got some proof!! Here's a picture of his slinger blowing in the breeze!! :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
May 7th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Wow! :eek: That's quite the slinger, too! :laughing:

Good boy, Spencer! :dog:

So what delectable morsel of food was he focussed on, BeagleMum?

growler~GateKeeper
May 8th, 2009, 02:56 AM
My goodness! what on earth were you tempting him with? :laughing: That's some slinger! :laughing:

Melinda
May 8th, 2009, 06:26 AM
awwww Brina taught him well *LOL* was he watching you guys laying the flooring last weekend? Maybe he was offering to help wax it???

BeagleMum
May 8th, 2009, 07:01 AM
LOL, that's exactly what he was doing Melinda. That's why I found it so funny, because there wasn't any food around at all.

Brandykins
May 8th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Aw so cute!! Wonder what is making his mouth water!! Lovely photo of a wee beauty!

BeagleMum
May 8th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Thanks!! He's definitely a special one. That is one of the longest slingers I have seen on him. I have no idea what was causing it that time. LOL

Chris21711
May 8th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Ewwww :yuck: Skippy gets good ones going, don't you just love it when they give a good head shake :laughing: With Skip sometimes he flings it right around the top of his nose :yuck:

BeagleMum
May 8th, 2009, 11:44 AM
LOL, that's funny, Spencer usually just leaves a puddle wherever he was standing.

Love4himies
May 8th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Ewwww :yuck: Skippy gets good ones going, don't you just love it when they give a good head shake :laughing: With Skip sometimes he flings it right around the top of his nose :yuck:

:yuck::yuck::laughing: I wouldn't want to be near him when he does that.

That is the first beagle I have seen with such droolies. :laughing:

onster
May 8th, 2009, 12:13 PM
lol...that is definately a heebie jeebie worthy drool :p:yuck:

hahahah it is cute though..well not the drool itself, but rather spencer :D

TeriM
May 9th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Ewwww, yuck :yuck:.

Except of course for handsome Spencer :lovestruck:.