SIL
May 7th, 2009, 03:11 PM
This is unbelievable.....:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

I hope some can be saved from this misery.:pray:
:rip: little ones that didn't survive

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,519290,00.html

cpietra16
May 7th, 2009, 08:00 PM
The thought was nice, but obviously not well thought out. I mean the thought that the villagers did not wantt o just kill these dogs outright was very tohughtful....but as usual humans never think long term.
I'm glad someone will try and help out the ones that have survived. It must have been hell for these poor dogs.

Jim Hall
May 7th, 2009, 08:29 PM
well snap!! some minister who never took an enviro course

can you say ass***:loser: i knew you could

dustybird
May 7th, 2009, 10:20 PM
So very sad, I get what they were trying to do but if they cared like they claim they did, they should have checked on them to see how they were doing. What exactly did they expect them to hunt on the island? Not to mention the fact that if the dogs even knew how to hunt that there would be enough prey to sustain that many dogs. While most dogs can learn to hunt or instinct kicks in, there are a lot that are just simple scavengers.

It's just so very sad and just as sad to think that they would have been better off killed than left to suffer at the hands of starvation.

Poor babies, I hope they can save as many as possible, or at the very least end their suffering.

badabing
May 16th, 2009, 01:31 AM
This is heart wrenching... The terrible things that humans do to the poor animals. I wonder how the people that took the dogs for a ride would feel if the same thing to happen to themselves?