Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A little R and R never hurt nobody ;)

Luba
August 9th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Dog days of summer!

glasslass
August 9th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Awwww SADIE! Always love to see her photos! She looks so expressive even with her eyes closed! :)

Shelby
August 9th, 2004, 11:21 PM
She is soooooo cute!!

Luba
August 9th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Ya and trust me she plays on her cuteness LOL

She's an angel when she's sleeping :eek:

Writing4Fun
August 9th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Aren't they all (when they're sleeping)?? ;)

She is soooooo beautiful. Just makes you want to wrap your arms around her and smoosh your face into that thick fur around her neck. :D

goldenblaze
August 10th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Sadie is so pretty, I can tell by her face she is just as sweet and pretty on the inside aswell. Really nice photo I will be sure to watch for Sadie again.
Thanks

sammiec
August 10th, 2004, 04:00 PM
I wanna squish her!! I LAUV her!! So pretty! Ooo Sadie, SOOO pretty! Gimme kisses, princess! I wauv you Sadie!!

Luba
August 10th, 2004, 06:32 PM
My baby has an infection :( or her spay line :(

She's on antibiotics now to hopefully clear it up but if not they have to 'cut it out'

I'm rather peeved because they told me to 'watch' for two stitches that will force their way out, which I've been doing. They neglected to tell me at the emerg clinic that they thought she may already have an infection. BUT they told my vet. My vet thought I KNEW but I didnt because NOBODY told me.
SO yesterday I was cleaning it as I do every day and notice that it's coming to a 'head' like the emerg vet told me it would.

So it pops and out comes the stitch right ??? UH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Out comes INFECTION :(

So off to the vets we go today, I get **** from my vet who told me that I should have had her on antibiotics before because I knew about infection but I DIDN'T thank u very much.

Grrrrrr. It hasn't really looked or felt hot / inflammed as much as it did look like the stitch wanted to come out...but it hasn't, two of them are still in here.

Oh did I add the doctor that did the spay isn't just a regular vet but a surgeon? You think he would have been able to close the incision better huh without burying the stiches so deep.

Idiot.
okay I've ranted ! :mad:

glasslass
August 10th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Oh no! Sadie! Does it seem to be causing her any discomfort? You'd think they would have sent antibiotics home with you for her if she needed them! :(

Luba
August 10th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Know what they said to me
Take the antibiotics as a precautionery measure. And I said 'does she need them? Do you see any infection? They said NO! So i said fine then why give them to her. They said just to be safe. BUT what they were trying to do was give them to me because they didn't want to be responsible because she already HAD the infection and didn't want to tell me maybe? Because they did call my vet and told her...but she figured I KNEW. But I didn't.
OYE!!

It wasn't bothering her until one spot came to a head yesterday. My regular vet says there may be some stitching still left inside. They obviously didnt' close her up right.

glasslass
August 10th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Grrrrrrrrr!! :mad:

Cactus Flower
August 10th, 2004, 07:49 PM
"GRRRRRR" indeed!

That's a terrific photo, so content. Good thing she doesn't know about the idiocy affecting her.

Luba
August 10th, 2004, 08:44 PM
'Thanks ladies yu make me feel better :D