Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Recent pic of my golden girls at the cottage

Goldenmom
August 9th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Ricki is the one not wet! She won't go near water. Go figure :confused:

The other 2 girls are Shelby - 3 yrs old and Lexi - 1 1/2 years old.

Heather

Luba
August 9th, 2004, 04:05 PM
OHHHH Heather they are gorgeous!!!

You know, Heather would be a lovely name for a Golden, you're on rescue make them name the next female rescue Heather :D

Your babies are as always breathtaking. :D

Goldenmom
August 9th, 2004, 04:13 PM
OHHHH Heather they are gorgeous!!!

You know, Heather would be a lovely name for a Golden, you're on rescue make them name the next female rescue Heather :D

Your babies are as always breathtaking. :D

Luba, you are the best! I will bring the subject up with them about their next nameless Golden! Can't say I have ever heard of a dog named Heather, but I guess there is always a first! I hate when I shorten Ricki and call her Rick. Sounds like she is a boy
:mad:

Heather

Luba
August 9th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Nah she doesn't even look like a boy, you're safe :D

ur pm box is full my friend :p

glasslass
August 9th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Beautiful all together! Do they ever run all together with their hair all wavy in the wind? :rolleyes: I get this vision in my mind. Photos?

goldenblaze
August 10th, 2004, 03:38 PM
What a nice family of Golden Nuggets you have, I would like to have them all. We sure can tell fur-kids are the center of your life.. good for you :)

I know how Golden's can take your heart and hold on tight, I have a sweet guy Blaze 6 months yesterday ( Jordie the Shih Tzu Too! ). Today was Blaze's neuter he is home and like always sleeping on my foot right now. Blaze today is 45.3 Ibs, could you please tell me is that normal? I know the demodex is still there as we are still dealing with it. Blaze's Dr Judy think he is perfect, this is my first golden nugget but when I get this angel all fixed up and healthy I think I might think about one more Golden joining our family.. Well again nice photo's I really enjoy looking at the photo's of other pets.
Take Care