Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi

himanshu
May 4th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Hi, I just purchased a 9 week old Siberian husky female. Here are her pics.

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww217/himanshu_01/

She has one hazel eye and one blue eye. She is an awesome addition to the family.

hazelrunpack
May 4th, 2009, 11:04 PM
She's a cutie! I love her pretty pink belly! It's just crying out for a belly rub. :D What's her name?

Welcome to the board, himanshu!

himanshu
May 5th, 2009, 05:52 AM
She's a cutie! I love her pretty pink belly! It's just crying out for a belly rub. :D What's her name?

Welcome to the board, himanshu!

You should see her toes and nails... all pink :)

Her name is lexi. Most of those pics were of her sleeping.

corky/max
May 5th, 2009, 09:07 AM
HI!

Hazel is right---that puppy is ready for a belly rub (pic. 8) and I wish I was there so I could do it---Don't you just love puppies--so you can pick them up and carry them around and pet all that new baby hair! Lol, my 10 and 11 yr. old 'boys' are too big to do that with---but can still do the belly rubs and that is what one of them wants 1st thing every morning. And the other one likes to wiggle and get petted every morning---but wish I could pick them up
like when they were puppies! But I love 'em and wouldn't trade them for anything! Have many great moments with your new puppy---they grow up fast. :thumbs up:):D;):dog::goodvibes:

himanshu
May 5th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Thanks! We all love her, she's only been here a few days, but already part of the family.

Magicwildwolf69
May 6th, 2009, 01:02 AM
Welcome to the board! She is such a beauty :cloud9: I've always wanted a husky. maybe someday hehe.