Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Furries in their new house!

Chaser
May 4th, 2009, 10:05 PM
I was too busy unpacking all weekend to get pictures of Kailey and Chase enjoying their new yard - but they absolutely LOVE it! :D Unfortunately so does Rupert. He bolted out the door on us and although I think he likely would have come back on his own we weren't taking chances - it took 20 minutes of chasing him and shaking bags of treats to get a hold of him again. He was determined to explore - scared the crap out of me! Now we're hypervigilant about not letting him sneak out though. :o

Anyway, crisis averted and for now I have some pics of them enjoying the new digs. More specifically, enjoying our new couch that they seem to be under the impression that we bought especially for them :rolleyes: :laughing:

Below: Kailey & Rupert are still buddies! :lovestruck:

(The quality of my pictures keeps getting scewed up when I shrink them :shrug:)

Chaser
May 4th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Chase and Kailey crashed out after a long day of running around outside. I love how much they nap now! :thumbs up

Chaser
May 4th, 2009, 10:09 PM
I love these ones of Rupert :cloud9:

(I also LOVE not having carpets anymore!!!)

hazelrunpack
May 4th, 2009, 10:15 PM
They look pretty darn comfy in their new digs, Chase_Mom! :cloud9: So nice of you to buy them that couch!

And, of course, your next order of business is the pics of Kailey and Chase in the yard, yes? :D Mr Rupert, you'll have to watch from the window :cat:

Chaser
May 4th, 2009, 10:17 PM
And, of course, your next order of business is the pics of Kailey and Chase in the yard, yes? :D Mr Rupert, you'll have to watch from the window :cat:

Of course! It's on this week's to-do list :)

hazelrunpack
May 4th, 2009, 10:32 PM
So how do you and Chase_Dad like the new place? :goodvibes:

mollywog
May 4th, 2009, 11:14 PM
it looks great! I can't even imagine the freedom of having a fenced in yard... it must be so nice, especially with 2 dogs!
looking forward to more pics of your beautiful furbabies and new place! :thumbs up

Lukka'sma
May 5th, 2009, 08:06 AM
They look so happy. A new couch just for them:D

chico2
May 5th, 2009, 08:16 AM
C-M,that's great for the puppers and you are such a good mom,getting them a nice new light-colored couch,can't wait for outdoor pics.
Great pics of Rupert:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
May 5th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Wow, that's a great couch. They sure are enjoying it. :laughing:

Rupert looks great. I'm so glad you managed to get hold of him. You know, you might want to think about doing something like 14+ did with her catuary. At least then if Rupert does get out on you, he won't be able to jump the fence.:D

Chaser
May 5th, 2009, 08:33 AM
So how do you and Chase_Dad like the new place? :goodvibes:

We love it!!! Although we're still renting it feels like a real home. I think we'll be very comfortable here while we save up a down payment to buy a house :)

Chaser
May 5th, 2009, 08:36 AM
At least then if Rupert does get out on you, he won't be able to jump the fence.:D

He didn't jump actually.....he crawled under a very teensy gap that hubby now needs to cover. Then he found two more teensy gaps that landed him three backyards away!!! :eek: We're just keeping him out of the office now, which is where the sliding door to the backyard is.

Chaser
May 5th, 2009, 08:38 AM
C-M,that's great for the puppers and you are such a good mom,getting them a nice new light-colored couch

In reference to an earlier discussion about microsuede, I was scared to get the light tan but have already discovered it cleans up really great after both Kailey and Rupert left dirty paw prints on it. :frustrated: Gone in an instant though! :thumbs up

Great pics of Rupert:lovestruck:

Thank you! I like them too.

CearaQC
May 5th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Oh you will love not having carpet!

Your furries look like they are loving it there.

Chaser
May 5th, 2009, 04:31 PM
I'm already noticing a difference in air quality without carpets to trap allergens. And our dander-sensitive friends will really be grateful! :thumbs up

Brandykins
May 5th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Delightful pets - do love the GSD and the cat! Also the other dog.

Lovely piccies of them:)

breeze
May 5th, 2009, 07:31 PM
WOOOHOOOO no carpets :thumbs up the best way to go..

love the picture with them relaxing on "their" couch :D