Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Our family

Leewilson
August 9th, 2004, 04:43 PM
This is us with Baby (bichon) and Missy (terrier) 3 years ago. Have since adopted a minpin (Marvin III) whose picture will follow.

Lee

Leewilson
August 9th, 2004, 04:44 PM
This is Marvin III who is three now.

Writing4Fun
August 9th, 2004, 04:54 PM
What a lovely family photo! I wish my kids would sit so prettily for a picture!! :D

Luba
August 9th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Ever hear a moment of silence in a room then a sudden 'AAAAAAHhhhhhhwwwe' Well that what I did :D

Swell lookin family you got there!! :D

glasslass
August 9th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Great family picture! I was in an antique shop a few years ago and bought an "instant ancestor" photo that featured a wonderful turn of the century family posing with a little fluffy white dog. I felt an instant affinity with it! I believe it's posted in the pictures forum under "instant ancestor". That was the sensation I got when your picture popped up! Very nice! Not always easy to find studios that will allow pets, but I won't photograph without the "complete" family present

shihtzulover
August 10th, 2004, 09:45 AM
That is a great picture. I wish there was a place I could go with my dog and 2 cats and get our photo done. I may see if there is a photographer that will come to our house and do it.

sammiec
August 10th, 2004, 10:35 AM
shihtzulover: there are many photographers that do house calls. where abouts are you?

That's an ADORABLE picture Lee, very nice family!!!
My plan was to do one for Christmas this year!!

krdahmer
August 10th, 2004, 12:23 PM
What a beautiful family, and they look well behaved too! Now if we could only get our felines to pose so nicely!!! (Fat chance!) :D ;) :p

TalonsMa
August 10th, 2004, 12:59 PM
What a great picture!! :)

Writing4Fun
August 10th, 2004, 01:06 PM
That is a great picture. I wish there was a place I could go with my dog and 2 cats and get our photo done. I may see if there is a photographer that will come to our house and do it.

Many, many, many moons ago, I learned that the Zellers photographer accepted pets. Don't know if they still do, but it might be worth a look. Doesn't PetSmart do something like this (or is it only at Christmas)?

shihtzulover
August 10th, 2004, 01:12 PM
I am in Halifax, Nova Scotia. (The home of hurricanes and blizzards :) )

sammiec
August 10th, 2004, 01:18 PM
LOL, the weather has been crazy there this year eh? I have a couple of friends for out there... actaully QUITE a few. 1 in Pleasantville :p , 1 in Bridgewater, 1 from Halifax.. and my hubby lived in Wheymouth (sp) for most of his life!!!

I'm sure there has to be a photographer that you can have come to your home. There has to be!! I know there is here!

Cinnabear
August 10th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Gorgeous dogs you have. :D Looks like they take excellent pictures. :)

wAggie
August 14th, 2004, 05:29 PM
i just can't stop smiling :)

chico2
August 14th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Happy to meet your family,they are all adorable and very good at posing :D