Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

K-9 Biscuits--IT'S A GOOD THING

Dee-O-Gee
May 3rd, 2009, 03:21 PM
Last night, I made up a batch of Golden Cheese Biscuits. These things are so yummy, even a human can have a nibble. First you will need the following tools and ingredients:

While I have a K-9 Cookie Cutter, any kinda small cutter will do, (a little heart, moon, whatever), BTW...The Pooh, Piglet & Eeyore bowl is kitty's :)

You will need these ingredients, (don't worry, I will attach a copy of the entire recipe at the bottom) :thumbs up

Mix all together in a food processor;

Dee-O-Gee
May 3rd, 2009, 03:25 PM
While mixing, you will need to add the egg mixture into the top of the food processor

Knead for 3 minutes then cut into 2 balls

Cut and place on foil lined cookie sheet

Bake at 400 for 15 minutes, take out of oven, flip and bake for another 10 minutes...ALMOST DONE :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
May 3rd, 2009, 03:28 PM
Just flipping here...:thumbs up

When cooked, place on a rake and let cool. After cooling store in a loose lid container. Here is the entire recipe for Golden Cheese Biscuits--Look out Martha Stewart :lightbulb:

Dee-O-Gee
May 3rd, 2009, 03:37 PM
Bowser's Ranch-Style Beef Bones

Sniff N Bite Biscuits

Plaque Buster Biscuits

If you are experiencing technical difficulties opening these Word Document recipes and would really like them, PM and I THINK I may be able to attach :shrug:

mollywog
May 3rd, 2009, 05:54 PM
wow, thanks klmccallum!!! :thumbs up those look delicious, and I like how you showed it step by step.
One problem here- no food processor :( do you think it would work in a Kitchen Aid mixer, as long as I pre-chopped the garlic??

hazelrunpack
May 3rd, 2009, 07:22 PM
Yeah, hazel doesn't have any of them new-fangled food processor thingees, either :o Best I can do is a hand mixer that probably can't handle the cheese :yell:

They look good enough to eat, though... http://bestsmileys.com/bouncing/6.gif ...and hazel isn't thinking about the doggies... :D

Dee-O-Gee
May 3rd, 2009, 07:34 PM
wow, thanks klmccallum!!! :thumbs up those look delicious, and I like how you showed it step by step.
One problem here- no food processor :( do you think it would work in a Kitchen Aid mixer, as long as I pre-chopped the garlic??

The Kitchen Aid should work but you might also want to shred the cheese (or cut finer) than just cubing it. Slicing & chopping the garlic would be good too. :thumbs up

They really are yummy--Gryphon was in his glory :cloud9:

Miley&Mike
May 14th, 2009, 04:58 PM
that is awesome