Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some time outside with Roland

RolandsMom
May 2nd, 2009, 11:12 PM
Roland doing what he does best. Lounging in the sun.

RolandsMom
May 2nd, 2009, 11:14 PM
A couple more and the little guy enjoying some supervised outside time with Roland. Where one is, the other is not far away.

RolandsMom
May 2nd, 2009, 11:54 PM
Oh, and my bf and I want to get a print of the two boys. We are using the one of Willis in front of the flower pot but cant decide which of the first two (in this post) we should use for Roland. I need some opinions please!!! I will probably be taking a whole bunch more to find a perfect one, but for now, we like those two!

angeldogs
May 3rd, 2009, 12:29 AM
Awsome pics.i really like the first pic of Roland the best.that is one i would frame.I would even frame the 4th pic of him as well.

RolandsMom
May 3rd, 2009, 12:34 AM
Thanks Angel. I really like the first one too. I like the fourth one too, just wish it was a little lighter on the top.

angeldogs
May 3rd, 2009, 12:38 AM
I think if the 4th one was a little lighter on top it wouldn't look as good as it does.to me anyway.

RolandsMom
May 3rd, 2009, 12:42 AM
:D Thanks. I will probably print that one out and put it in a frame. The other two (one of each kitty) we are having done as photos on canvas. Hopefully they turn out nicely!

angeldogs
May 3rd, 2009, 12:44 AM
:D Thanks. I will probably print that one out and put it in a frame. The other two (one of each kitty) we are having done as photos on canvas. Hopefully they turn out nicely!

I bet those will turn out real nice on canvas.make sure you take pics so we can all see them.

RolandsMom
May 3rd, 2009, 12:47 AM
I will! We are lucky enough to have a friend who does it! Im not too sure how it works, but I will post them when they are done!

angeldogs
May 3rd, 2009, 12:52 AM
Looking forward to seeing them.

Luvmypitgirls
May 3rd, 2009, 01:59 AM
You should enter that first pic in the monthly photo contest (photography thread).

That first pic is priceless:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
May 3rd, 2009, 08:36 AM
Willis looks so wide-eyed: "Wow! There's a whole different world out here!! :eek:" :cat:

Roland, on the other hand, looks very at ease in the great outdoors. Did he take Willis on the grand tour of the balcony? :D

Love the idea of the canvases! Can't wait to see the pics!

RolandsMom
May 3rd, 2009, 10:04 AM
Thanks! I will do that LMPG. I didnt even know that existed! They are handsome boys arent they? Hazel Willis has been outside quite a bit on the balcony and he tends to follow Roland around , its not quite being given the tour lol. He likes to sit on Roland when hes lazing in the sun. I have to try and get a pic of them when he does that.
Willis's eyes are huge! I have a feeling that even when he grows a little more, his eyes will always look huge!

Brandykins
May 7th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Beautiful cats. I do love cats. Lovely photos - love the 1st and last in particular.

RolandsMom
May 7th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Thank you. They are my very special boys :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: