Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What a bad few days!

babymomma
May 2nd, 2009, 04:15 PM
Last night I got a call from one of my friends. She and her family had gotten home to find that there house had burned inside.. The cats were inside:cry:
Her mom cant remember if she let 1 of the cats outside before they left or not, so we are still unsure if one, or two of the cats died in the fire.. Either way, i am really upset. I loved those cats and thats all ive been thinking about since last night:sad:

Of course i am upset over the fact that my friends lost there home, and all there belongings, but omg, to lose a pet in a fire, i cant even, omg. :cry:

:rip:Oreo
:rip:Bear

I love you both

Luckily, There yellow lab was with the family at the time of the fire..
__________________________________________________ _______________

Thursday night My brother got a call from his friend, whom i am also close to.
He had tied his dog 5 year old, shih tzu x outside to do her buisness while he took a shower.. when he went out to get her he had to rush her to the vet. (Sorry for the bluntness) Miley had been attacked by either a eagle, hawk or an owl, we arent sure which one and she was torn open.. She was PTS 2 hours later..

I was also close to this dog:sad: This is the reason i NEVER leave keely outside unattended for ANY amount of time..

:rip:Miley.. I will miss you, and so will keely :(

krdahmer
May 2nd, 2009, 04:19 PM
:sad::grouphug: Oh that is just a terribly upsetting few days for sure.... I know how close you can get attached to other's pets too, and for them to be taken so suddenly and violently. My prayers to both of those families and you. :pray:

:rip: Beautiful babies... :cat::cat::dog::angel2:

chico2
May 2nd, 2009, 04:24 PM
OMG,poor kitties,that is my ultimate nightmare and the poor little dog:sad:
Tied up,the dog could not even get away,I hope the owner learned his lesson:sad:
:rip:little kitties and tiny pup:angel2:

TeriM
May 2nd, 2009, 04:57 PM
:sad: :sad: :rip:

rainbow
May 2nd, 2009, 06:40 PM
What tragic ways to lose a pet :sad: ....my condolences to the families involved and hugs for you. :grouphug:

:rip: Oreo :candle:
:rip: Bear :candle:
:rip: Miley :candle:

Winston
May 2nd, 2009, 07:12 PM
Hugs to you! What a horrible day! Things can only get better right? :thumbs up

RIP sweet ones!
:candle:

Love4himies
May 3rd, 2009, 07:42 AM
OMG that is my worst nightmare.

:rip: Sweet kitties. :candle:

RolandsMom
May 3rd, 2009, 10:19 AM
oh no. That is my worst nightmare too. :rip: kitties.