Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My cool new tag!

ancientgirl
May 2nd, 2009, 07:17 AM
This year I had to get a mandatory tag change. Sooooo...I took the opportunity to get the spiffy cute new specialty tag I've been wanting for about a year!

I've only seen one other one on the road, but when I went to get mine they were actually out. They had to open a new box. Mine starts with an A, so I'm hoping more people start getting these. Still, I love that I can get the message across every day!

TacoGrl
May 2nd, 2009, 10:11 AM
That is really cute :thumbs up

Stacer
May 2nd, 2009, 11:18 AM
I've always noticed the great license plates whenever I'm in the US. We've got some pretty boring ones up here, various shades of blue and white for most provinces.

I guess we'll have to express ourselves through bumper stickers, lol

ancientgirl
May 2nd, 2009, 11:34 AM
In Florida there are around 30 different tags. From universities, to sports teams, to causes. This one's been out for about a year.

rainbow
May 2nd, 2009, 01:35 PM
I LOVE IT !!!! :thumbs up

Sure wish our politicians would get "with it" so we could have those up here. :yell:

ancientgirl
May 2nd, 2009, 01:58 PM
Well, they should. After all, it's money in their pocket. Since you have to pay extra for the specialty ones! I love this one though, so much.

angeldogs
May 2nd, 2009, 02:34 PM
That is great.i would love to have something like that for a tag up here.

breeze
May 2nd, 2009, 04:15 PM
I love the tag!!! :thumbs up:thumbs up

chico2
May 2nd, 2009, 04:19 PM
I got one,not as nice as your though,it has the Humane Society Logo and says support your local HS,also it has"DYR-BIL"on it,which means expensive car in Swedish:laughing:but nothing as cute as yours..

TeriM
May 2nd, 2009, 04:55 PM
Very cool :thumbs up.

Dee-O-Gee
May 2nd, 2009, 06:08 PM
Awesome tag AG :thumbs up I'm jealous

Lukka'sma
May 2nd, 2009, 08:58 PM
I've always noticed the great license plates whenever I'm in the US. We've got some pretty boring ones up here, various shades of blue and white for most provinces.

I guess we'll have to express ourselves through bumper stickers, lol
:laughing::laughing: that is so true
I also notice the great plates when I am in the US. We need the same choices up here too.
AG, that is a really good idea to put that message on you vehicle. Good choice:thumbs up

ancientgirl
May 3rd, 2009, 08:37 AM
Thanks guys! I remember a few years back, there were only a handful. Then suddenly there were so many new ones coming in. I'd thought about a specialty tag before, but never really saw one that spoke to me. This one gets a message across and tells people I love animals!

Bina
May 3rd, 2009, 02:29 PM
That plate is fantastic. Good for you!

rainbow
May 3rd, 2009, 06:19 PM
I've also noticed when reading magazines that Americans have much better designs/pics on the cheques they can order .....there's so many great choices. :cool: :thumbs up

ancientgirl
May 3rd, 2009, 06:54 PM
Yeah, there are tons of places to get checks. I've even found a place that will make checks with the images you send them. So I can have checks with my gang! But those are pricey. I have Humane Society checks.:D I love them. I get one imagine of a kitten, one of a puppy, and two of a cat and dog together.

rainbow
May 3rd, 2009, 06:56 PM
If you could see the crap choices we have up here when it comes to stuff like that. :sad: :frustrated:

ancientgirl
May 3rd, 2009, 07:03 PM
Yeah, but you got me beat on health care.:D