Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bored Mommy = Bad mommy

onster
April 29th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Operation torture kitty commences when boredom kicks in.

Sweet lil kitteh just chillin' under the table minding his own business

when :evil: strikes. Hat was kindly donated by a teddybear.

yeah, not amused.

onster
April 29th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Yeaaaah reaaaaaaallly not amused.

The different hat positioning did elicit a less P-d off look though. He looks rather cute in this one :D

tehe

onster
April 29th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Plotting my death.

He'd rather face a wall than look at me :rolleyes:

Then I tried taking bridal wear off one of my teddies. Bunduk put his nom down though and that was that. To all furries out there beware the bored mom.

hazelrunpack
April 29th, 2009, 10:33 PM
(:laughing:)

Wicked, wicked Mommy, eh, Bunduk?! :frustrated: (:laugh:)
Mommy needs to get a hobby, doesn't she, big boy! :mad: (:p)

(Great photo essay, onster!! :thumbs up :laughing:)

Dee-O-Gee
April 29th, 2009, 10:43 PM
All of the little bridal beads would look lovely in a scrap booking project :D

onster
April 29th, 2009, 10:54 PM
lol i know hazel I iz so bad :o:o

Klmccallum..Ok i will admit it. These bridal beads once were in my hair :eek: sort of as a clip for a wedding I went to when I was 10 or something. Then I decided they would make a lovely tiara for a cow teddy a friend gave me when i was 16. I had a strange obession with cows.

I never realized its potential as scrapbookng though :lightbulb:

Dee-O-Gee
April 29th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Well you could take that beautiful picture of Bunduk chewing on the beads and make it into a lovely scrap booking page with the beads surrounding the picture :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
April 29th, 2009, 11:17 PM
If you decorate him his own page in a scrapbook, Bunduk may actually forgive you for the 'hat incident' :o

:laughing:

Great idea, klm! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
April 29th, 2009, 11:31 PM
So cute w/the hat & glasses :lovestruck:

onster
April 30th, 2009, 06:32 PM
lol...really great idea klm..if only I did scrapbooking :p maybe one day!

thanks growler

Jim Hall
April 30th, 2009, 06:38 PM
aaaH!AAA something new to taste hmm i wonder if it food?

wonder if i should swallor the whole string or just one ?

14+kitties
April 30th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Aww poor Bunduk! What did Mommy do to you sweetie? You can come live with me. I promise I don't try to put strange things on my kitties...... often. :rolleyes:
How cute is that?

onster
April 30th, 2009, 08:29 PM
lol JIm you wont believe how hard it was to get that thing off of him later. He had his jaw and claws clamped down so hard. He's developed a taste for bridal :rolleyes:

14+, im sure if bunduk could he would be packing his bags for your place right now :p :cloud9:

angeldogs
April 30th, 2009, 08:44 PM
:laughing:Poor boy,i don't blame him for nomin on the bridal beads.you do look cute with a hat and glasses.next time you sence mommy is bored run for your life and hide.

Luvmypitgirls
May 1st, 2009, 01:14 PM
His plotting your death pic is priceless :laughing: :laughing:
Poor kitty:laughing:

ancientgirl
May 1st, 2009, 02:11 PM
Oh boy, is he ever gonna get you good. :laughing:

rainbow
May 1st, 2009, 03:07 PM
STOP tormenting my godkitty. :yell:

Actually he looks very cute sporting teddy's hat :lovestruck: but don't be surprised if you find it nommed on later. :D

onster
May 2nd, 2009, 02:51 PM
:frustrated::yell::yell::yell:

He got me alright.

So remember how I washed my moms phone in washing machine? So i got her a new phone. So she put the charger on her washroom sink (like I do) where electric shavors and things are supposed to plug in. Where Bunduk doesn't go. Where my charger has been safe for months and months.

Today low and behold there was a charger cut right in half :wall::wall:

When my parents were going to Ottawa. AHHHHHH.

I had a bad morning. Dad was not happy at all. Guess I deserved it :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
May 2nd, 2009, 02:55 PM
Oh no! :laughing:

rainbow
May 2nd, 2009, 03:16 PM
Bunduk strikes again. :evil:

angeldogs
May 2nd, 2009, 03:28 PM
I quess next time you get bored and decide to play dress up you will make sure Bunduk is in agreement to it.

onster
May 2nd, 2009, 03:36 PM
It's aliiiiiive! ALIVE :D

Take that Bunduk! :evil: Reconstruction surgery was successful. :D Connect the yellow to the yellow and the red to the red then tape it all around.

Yes, it's charging near the stove. There's just only a handful of places out of Bunduk's reach at this point and I ran out of protective cords.

krdahmer
May 2nd, 2009, 05:14 PM
:laughing: so that's why he noms!!! :laughing: Revenge!!! and here we thought they were unprovoked attacks! ;)

chico2
May 2nd, 2009, 05:30 PM
Bunduk always has that stunned look on his face,even more so when he is being tortured..I can't even look at him without laughing....he told me,he's sooo pleased you got in trouble with dad:laughing:

Brandykins
May 7th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Aw what a darling wee cutie!! Love the skip cap and sunglasses:) Lovely piccies.