April 29th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Here are some pictures from Saturday. We had some really nice weather here on Saturday so I took the opportunity to take the dogs for a walk. We went in search of a pair of Harlequin Ducks that were around but couldn't find them. Got some nice pictures of the dogs instead!
I still haven't gotten used to the fact that I don't have Monty around to go on walks with me anymore but I'm glad I can take my sisters' dogs whenever I want. Here they are!
1. Charlie going nose first into the water
2. Charlie didn't realize the water was so deep until she went under!
3. Chimo watching his crazy sister rolling around in the grass
April 29th, 2009, 08:25 AM
1. A pic of the dogs as were getting close to the cape.
2. Checking out the view.....which was very scary for me..as I thought they were gonna fall over.
3. Charlie cooling off.
April 29th, 2009, 08:30 AM
1. Charlie rolling in the water....she really loves the water...must have got that from her Mom b/c Monty did not like the water.
2. Chimo getting a drink.
3. Charlie after rolling in the dirt.
April 29th, 2009, 08:33 AM
1. Chimo checking out the view.
2. The dogs on the rocks.
3. Charlie taking a dip.
April 29th, 2009, 08:36 AM
1. Chimo loving the sun and the sea.
2. Chimo checking the water....he only likes to swim with people and I wasn't getting in the water!!
3. Chimo enjoying the view.
April 29th, 2009, 08:44 AM
wow what beautiful pictures. I want to go there! Your dogs are gorgeous too. they look like that had a great day :)
April 29th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Wow, what wonderful pictures.
Charlie and Chimo sure look like they are having fun. They are lucky to have an Aunt who will take them for such a good time.
The scenery is beautiful.
April 30th, 2009, 12:49 AM
sun, sea, grass, mud, puddles, and walks what more could dogs want :)
May 1st, 2009, 03:12 PM
Good looking doggies :lovestruck: and looks like they had a great time. :goodvibes:
May 1st, 2009, 04:51 PM
Marvelous pics! The puppers look very happy to be out and about with you. Wonderful area. I would be afraid the pups would jump over the side too!
May 2nd, 2009, 01:38 AM
Wonderful pictures :cloud9:. The dogs look like they had a fabulous day :lovestruck:.