Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Reintroduction.....Hi Again

Iggette
April 29th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Hi There PPLs :grouphug::highfive:

Short and sweet............... ( Well short anyway);)

Chico suggested I re-introduce myself as I have not been around here for some time and I am happy to be back home again.:goodvibes:

MARKO::highfive: Awesome improvments I cant believe the changes in here there is so much fun stuff to do and to post I am looking forward to making albums etc....

I will try asap to post some photos of my new furrfamily and re-introduce them as well.

Talk to you all real soon.....

Magicwildwolf69
April 29th, 2009, 08:02 AM
hello welcome back to the board! :highfive:

chico2
April 29th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Looking forward to pics,Iggette:thumbs up
I thought it would be a good idea for you to do this,many of our members don't know you.
I will never forget your determination to save the one little Raccoon-baby and how he grew up to be a beautiful healthy boy.
Here's another pic of Chico.

Iggette
April 29th, 2009, 09:15 AM
awwwww my little baby...I only have two pics left of him as a teenager I posted one in my album and the other I used as my avitar I lost so many good pics it saddens me:sad:

krdahmer
April 29th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Welcome back Iggette, I remember you and your raccoon!!! :grouphug::D I'm off to look for those pics you're talking about now.... ;)

14+kitties
April 29th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Hi Iggette. I guess I am a "newbie" since you were here before. Welcome back. Lots has changed since I joined so I am sure it's lots of changes for you! Love the raccoon sweetie. :cloud9:

Iggette
April 29th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Yes Chico was a sweetheart I loved the time we spent together it was a real learning experience, when my printer is fixed I am going to scan his baby pics that I have and make an album just for him