Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

roxy and honey!!

heidiho
April 28th, 2009, 06:45 PM
hope these came out right.

heidiho
April 28th, 2009, 06:46 PM
of course that is honeys food roxy is always near.I dont have the software to rotate pics..

heidiho
April 28th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Honey is the one on the table,that territory roxy hasnt tried to take over yet,and she is also one on the floor

heidiho
April 28th, 2009, 06:50 PM
funny my cat eats the better food but is the fatter one.

RolandsMom
April 28th, 2009, 09:44 PM
lol. Heidi, Roland has expanded a little too, but that comes from kitten food for a couple weeks. Roxy looks happy!!:lovestruck: And I love honeys color.

Luvmypitgirls
April 29th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Love the pic of the kitty sitting leaning on the wall.
My son had that same look on his face once when I caught him....ohhh nevermind :o...:laughing:

Love the cat on the table too, with the reflection that is a really cool shot.:D

14+kitties
April 29th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Ohhh tabby girls. :cloud9: Love them both. The table shot of Honey with the reflection of Honey is spectacular! Roxy......gorgeous! They are both a little on the "portly" side. I have a couple too like that. They are my dry food piggies. Well, more than a couple. More like 5 or 6. :o

Are Roxy's and Honey's colours a lot different in "person"?

onster
April 29th, 2009, 09:58 PM
*Rasies her hand up* I too have a chubby kitty. Actually even wee bunduk is getting a bit of a pouch now :o

What can you do, some kitties are just foodies :shrug:

Theyre both absolutely gorgeous tho :lovestruck:

heidiho
April 30th, 2009, 12:19 AM
yeah that is her color i have never seen a cat with that color before i dont even know what it would be called,they got her at a petssmart humane society adoption day at 2 yrs old..she still has her moments with rox,and i have yet to hear my girl hiss at her like she does to rox.the other day roxy was laying under kitchen table minding her own business honey walks by stops looks at her and swats her in the face and keeps walking i swear roxy just has a look of like what did i do...