Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Outside pics from Sunday

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Spent the day with my kitties outside yesterday even though it was chilly.

Some geese munching on grass at the edge of our pond

This is momma squirrel, she has a nest in the bird box on the tree. She was surprised when Sweet Pea and Jasper jumped on the wood pile. When she jumped out of the nest, I think she was in the middle of nursing :o.

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Couple pics of Sweet Pea and Jasper.

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Some of Puddles and Jasper

Jasper is always around his girls and rarely doesn't follow them where they go.

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Sweet Pea?

Love4himies
April 27th, 2009, 06:49 PM
She was hiding from me, not funny when I am in a panic trying to find her :frustrated:

ownedbycats
April 27th, 2009, 07:36 PM
I don't think I really looked at Sweet Pea before. She has gorgeous distinct markings. And Jasper and Puddles are lovely too.

Frenchy
April 27th, 2009, 07:43 PM
ahhh lucky cats ! my gang just saw the pics and they're asking to move in with you :shrug:

Jasper :lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
April 27th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Love the peek a boo of Sweet Pea under the boat. :thumbs up

It reminded me of "Where's Waldo" :D

hazelrunpack
April 27th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Uncle Jasper :flirt:

Looks like they were all enjoying their time outside, though...specially that :evil: Sweet Pea! :laughing: What a character, peaking out of the trailer like that! :cat:

rainbow
April 27th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Your kitties are all gorgeous :lovestruck: but Uncle Jasper is my fave too. :cloud9:

Iggette
April 27th, 2009, 11:10 PM
:D:D:D

I kept staring at the first photo of the boat lookin for the cat...then as I scrolled down I soon realized where he was hidden ........cute:thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
April 28th, 2009, 12:33 AM
Looks like they all had fun outside :D

Those are great pics of Sweet Pea on the window ledge, of Jasper following her on the stone wall & Puddles headshot stepping up onto the wall :thumbs up

Love4himies
April 28th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Thanks everybody. :evil: Sweet Pea hates going back into the house and does anything not to go in.

ancientgirl
April 28th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Awww, Jasper spending time with both of his girls outside.:cloud9:

Heck, I start to panic when I can't find one inside the apartment, I can't imagine if I had them outside!:eek:

krdahmer
April 28th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Jasper watching out for his ladies.... how sweet is that?! :lovestruck::cloud9: What a guy!

Sweet Pea hiding is pretty cute too, although I imagine not funny at the time! :o:laughing:

JennieV
April 28th, 2009, 09:05 PM
L4H, Gorgeous kitties you have!!
:thumbs up
thanks for sharing!!

14+kitties
April 29th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Sweet Pea has a bit of a :evil: in her. Hiding from Mom, not good. I guess she wanted to get Mom's heart going.
Love the pics. :cloud9:

Melinda
April 29th, 2009, 07:48 AM
beautiful kitties, and beautiful yard!! I love the stonework, they sure have a wonderful life with you

chico2
April 29th, 2009, 08:02 AM
L4H,What a fantastic property you have:thumbs uphubby is green with envy:laughing:
Awww Jasper,did I tell you I love Jasper?:lovestruck:
Sweet-Pea is adorable too,as well as Puddles:lovestruck:

Magicwildwolf69
April 29th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Awww, Jasper spending time with both of his girls outside.:cloud9:

Heck, I start to panic when I can't find one inside the apartment, I can't imagine if I had them outside!:eek:

i know what you mean ag mine don't go outside either and when i can't find one i go insane!

I've never seen your cats before they are so pretty! i just want to pick them up and cuddles them they are so fluffy! :lovestruck:

Love4himies
April 29th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Thanks everybody.

We are feel pretty lucky to live where we do, hence why we put up the long commute into work everyday.

Jasper does indeed protect his girls. I will never forget his reaction when a stray kitty came into our yard and started going after Puddles. I have never seen him run so fast to go after the other kitty.:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
April 29th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Thanks everybody.

We are feel pretty lucky to live where we do, hence why we put up the long commute into work everyday.

Jasper does indeed protect his girls. I will never forget his reaction when a stray kitty came into our yard and started going after Puddles. I have never seen him run so fast to go after the other kitty.:lovestruck:

I remember you telling that story. He's such a little hero.:lovestruck: