rainbow
April 27th, 2009, 01:59 PM
I hope you have a wonderful day. :goodvibes:

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/17.gif

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/2.gif

hazelrunpack
April 27th, 2009, 09:24 PM
happy birthday, corky/max!!!!

Hope you had a great day! :highfive: and your weather was warmer and sunnier than ours was! :p

growler~GateKeeper
April 28th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Happy Birthday corky/max!

Hope you had a great day :party:

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/14.gif

corky/max
April 28th, 2009, 08:28 AM
:thankyou: Hey! I sure wasn't expecting that--making my day!:) Sorry, I didn't see it till today, but it was great today too. My youngest daughter, lol,
who is even older than the age I said I was stopping at!!, is taking me out for lunch today. (She had to work yesterday). So this greeting is a nice start to my day.

And Rainbow, you started me off even before, as I just got done reading your
'funnies' and laughing out loud---sent them on to my contacts! Keep it up, prob. makes a lot of people laugh!

Hazel--Was a little chilly yesterday, but not too bad. Rained so much the past few days( but not yesterday--looks good today so far too), I want to get out and plant some garden but too wet yet. Do you garden? Haven't finished reading today's posts so don't know for sure if you posted yet or not on what was found out about the dog w/the PH problem?

And Growler--thanks again for helping me with getting info to this forum from the I Love Dogs forum. What do you think of that forum?

:o I can't remember right now who else helped me with getting those posts here (Have to check back and see) Am thinking maybe it was you, Rainbow--if so, Thanks to you too!

Guess I better get off this computer and get ready to go with daughter--Of course we are doing a little shopping before lunch! Again, thanks all---I was really touched!!:goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
April 28th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Sounds like a fun day! :thumbs up But how dare your daughter get older than you!! :p

It's a little early for gardening here--when I pulled some of the stuff out of the garden last weekend, there was still frost about 6 inches down. So I just raked off the winter leaves and will work on it later... A good excuse to put it off. :o So yes, I garden, but I'm not good at it :laughing:

Happy shopping :goodvibes:

happycats
April 28th, 2009, 08:58 PM
happy birthday !!

growler~GateKeeper
April 29th, 2009, 12:21 AM
And Growler--thanks again for helping me with getting info to this forum from the I Love Dogs forum. What do you think of that forum?

I didn't even have a peek around that forum :o :laughing: :shrug:

Hope you had a successful shopping/lunch trip :D

rainbow
April 29th, 2009, 12:59 AM
Well, I at least bookmarked that forum but haven't had a chance to check it out. :o

Glad you had a wonderful day :highfive: and I get lots of email jokes sent to me (unfortunately lots of them I can't post here) so I'll do my best. :D